X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WickedWitch
    Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
    CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious
    • Jan 2007
    • 1366

    #1

    Wicked witch is finally a woman!

    I'm 21 today!!!
    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
  • Talitha
    Deaconess
    Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
    True Christian™
    • Oct 2026
    • 15118

    #2
    Re: Hey, HEY! Guess what?


    Sister Talitha

    Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


    HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



    Comment

    • Wide-Open
      Director of European Evangelical Outreach
      A Shining Example of Christ's Love
      Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
      True Christian™
      • Nov 2007
      • 18449

      #3
      Re: Hey, HEY! Guess what?

      So Jesus decided to let you see 21 eh?

      What did you get? A new broom?
      Psalm 81:10:
      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

      Comment

      • Ezekiel Bathfire
        Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
        Christ's Rottweiler
         
        • Jan 2008
        • 22933

        #4
        Re: Hey, HEY! Guess what?

        So, this is your big chance to have your living heart plucked out on an altar to Satan? – I’m surprised you’re happy…
        sigpic


        “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

        Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

        Comment

        • Pastor Ezekiel
          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 78556

          #5
          Re: Hey, HEY! Guess what?

          So you're over-the-hill for the papist "fathers" to molest by about 10 years....

          As things stand, Jesus isn't likely to let you live much longer, Alllie. Can't you see Him waiting for you? All He wants is your total devotion. Give up the broom and the cauldron today. It's not too late!

          It's time to straighten right out. Better think of your future.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

          Comment

          • eliot mayfield
            God Squad
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 9324

            #6
            Re: Hey, HEY! Guess what?

            21 years closer to burning in Hell fire forevermore. Congratulations!!!

            (there is an alternative!)
            Matthew:
            5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
            5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
            10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
            10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


            sigpic

            Comment

            • Nobar King
              Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
              Christ's Guardian
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2007
              • 23748

              #7
              Re: Hey, HEY! Guess what?

              I think you're old enough to stop playing 4 year-old "guess what" games. Happy birthday.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

              Comment

              • Bobby-Joe
                Landover Security Superviser
                Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 18405

                #8
                Re: Wicked witch is finally a woman!

                So now what? Start of your carrier of leading virtuousness men into damnation? When Satan comes to drag your soul off to Hell Allie it will be too late to repent.

                Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                Hot Must ReadThreads!


                Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                Comment

                • Capt. Aaron Portway
                  One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                  Salvation from Above
                  God's Favorite Pilot™
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 6309

                  #9
                  Re: Hey, HEY! Guess what?

                  Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  It's time to straighten right out. Better think of your future.
                  What makes you so Special witch?

                  Stop your fooling around, else you'll wind up in Hell! Pastor Zeke is trying to send a message to you, Allie. Yeah, it's a message to you, Allie.
                  sigpic


                  Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                  God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                  Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                  Comment

                  • Nobar King
                    Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                    Christ's Guardian
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 23748

                    #10
                    Re: Wicked witch is finally a woman!

                    I don't know why anyone is bothering to reply to this thread. She's going to spend the whole day getting drunk like an eskimo.
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                    Comment

                    • SUV
                      True Christian™ Princess
                      The Driving Force behind RA12
                      Have at it, anytime!
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 11027

                      #11
                      Re: Wicked witch is finally a woman!

                      Praise JESUS, Alie! When I read the thread title I thought it was some sort of transvesturite thing

                      Since it is not, a Happy Blessed Birthday to you

                      Comment

                      • WickedWitch
                        Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
                        CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1366

                        #12
                        Re: Wicked witch is finally a woman!

                        Thank you to those who wished me a happy birthday (that includes you, Dearest Sister SUV). And, just for your own info, I didn't have a single alcoholic drink. Why that is, I'm not too sure. Oh, yeah: no money, lol. Today's the party, though. It's gonna be a bunch of people I don't know because we're also celebrating Captain Obvious's 18th birthday*, so it's gonna be mostly his friends, but I'm sure it'll be cool. Aside from the fact that I get very (very) nervous around groups of more than, like, three or four people and there's gonna be somewhere around ten all together... *Nervous face* Oh well. Do you guys wanna come to the party, too? I swear there won't be any Witchcraft. Scout's honour! Okay, I was never a Scout, but I was a Brownie!

                        *: Apparently, Captain Obvious couldn't have a birthday of his own, so he decided to be born on the same day as me. Granted he came along three years after I did, but still - It was MY freaking birthday FIRST! Oh well, I guess I'm willing to share (I can't say no to that face).
                        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

                        Comment

                        • Nobar King
                          Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                          Christ's Guardian
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 23748

                          #13
                          Re: Wicked witch is finally a woman!

                          You're dating Capitan Obvious? And he can't even afford a little liquor?
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                          Comment

                          • Meek and Humble
                            Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
                            Biblical Black Belt
                            Jr. Pastor
                            True Christian™
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6197

                            #14
                            Re: Wicked witch is finally a woman!

                            I'll give you a present if you convert to Christianity RIGHT NOW.

                            Comment

                            • Magikarp
                              hateful Danish communis
                              Forum Member
                              • Apr 2008
                              • 266

                              #15
                              Re: Wicked witch is finally a woman!

                              Happy birthday!

                              Congratulations on turning 21!
                              Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

                              Comment

                              Working...