Next time i buy something to drink it will be Dr. Pepper
I've been rather partial to Diet Cherry & Vanilla Dr. Pepper when I can get it, but now considering how considerate the company is toward us men, I think I shall now switch to Dr. Pepper Ten (diet of course to maintain my trim waistline).
YiJC, BS
II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell! James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Bible boring? Nonsense! Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories! You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
They don't have the stones to come right out and tell women to get back in their homes and to stop pretending to be men so I'll continue to ignore them for now.
It's a start but they're just being lightweights.
sigpic
Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
John 5:46,47For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
Bible boring? Nonsense! Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories! You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Dr. Pepper is a pretty soda. I used to drink it regularly years ago. I do not remember ever seeing that commercial before airing in any channel. It must be quite recent.
Comment