X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja

Originally posted by god's483 View Post
    i think you all are ridiculous your no different then the museum or al qaeda the government should stop you before you really do kill some body and say god told you to do it your taking a beautiful book (the bible) and twisting to mean what ever you want it to i am an openly gay young man and i see nothing wrong with it your the people with the problem i personally hope you all burn in hell for the acts of evil you commit against all of man kind at large you say your in the name of god but if i remember correctly god was loving and Matthew
    7 say judge not least ye be judged and one day you will all face the day when you'll be judged for your wrong doings and if half of what you say is true i'll get to meet every one of you in hell
    You may want to read all of Matthew 7...

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
    15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

So pick up a KJV 1611, and read it. Read all of it, this is probably the most Biblically honest church out there. Most modern Christian churches are more concerned with filling up the pews than filling their followers with the word of the LORD.
    Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      Prove the house is not made of snow. I have seen the 'Discovery Channel'. I have also seen a sno-cat like the one in the driveway.

yeah i have also watched the discovery channel. and that "sno-cat" is actually a RV.. there have NEVER been houses made of snow on iceland which people live in!

The snow of the ground was shoveled for the picture.

no it wasnt..

Laptop computers use batteries.

yeah, i know that, but if you have a laptop and live in a igloo then how could you charge the computer when it runs out of battery? i know how a battery works ..

Checkmate. Now go run off and eat your blubber, eskimoe boy.
      are you talking to me? cause i don´t see an esimoe boy around here..

Comment

Originally posted by hellsfire View Post
        this house is just some picture found on the internet. well that's my guess.
        yes ... and it is from an icelandic real estate webpage... http://mbl.is/mm/fasteignir/fasteign...ml?eign=363522 that is where i got it from... plus i see that house almost every day.. it´s in my neighbourhood

Comment

Originally posted by god's483 View Post
          <<some homoerotic gibberish>> ...i am an openly gay young man... <<more homoerotic gibberish>>
          So you're a sodomite then? Here's what the Bible has to say about you:

Leviticus 18:22:
          Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Enjoy hell.
          PROOF: America in the Bible!
          8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
          (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
          Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by iceland! View Post
            yes ... and it is from an icelandic real estate webpage... http://mbl.is/mm/fasteignir/fasteign...ml?eign=363522 that is where i got it from... plus i see that house almost every day.. it´s in my neighbourhood
            I am sorry that you live in a ghetto. This is the smallest home in my neighborhood.

Maybe you can upgrade, if your home does not melt first
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
              I am sorry that you live in a ghetto. This is the smallest home in my neighborhood.

Maybe you can upgrade, if your home does not melt first

seriously... why do you think we live in igloos?

Comment

seriously... why do you think we live in igloos?
                Seriously, why do you think you don't?
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  Seriously, why do you think you don't?

maybe because i live in iceland?

Comment

maybe because i live in iceland?
                    Nonsense. One of your fellow vikings already admitted that ice is the most commonly used material for house-building:

Originally posted by True Viking View Post
                    SURE WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE FIRE. WE APPLY IT EVERY DAY TO THE VILLAGES OF NORTHERN ENGLAND! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO MELT ICE, THOUGH? IT IS THE #1 MATERIAL FOR HOUSE CONSTRUCTION. AND THIS "WATER" YOU SPEAK OF, IT SOUNDS SISSY.
                    Sweet Lord Jesus,
                    I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                    Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                    Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                    Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                      Nonsense. One of your fellow vikings already admitted that ice is the most commonly used material for house-building:

first of all i am not a viking. i do not believe in thor or any other viking gods. second of all i don´t see a lot of snow on that picture except on the glaciers maybe...
                      Last edited by Ezekiel Bathfire; 03-26-2010, 05:14 PM.

Comment

This Igloo seems to have electricity. Or is it only Canadian Eskimos that have discovered generators?
                        Drama queen

Comment

first of all i am not a viking. i do not believe in thor or any other viking gods. second of all i don´t see a lot of snow on that picture except on the glaciers maybe...
                          Of course not! God punished you with a volcano so a lot of the ice melted a few days ago.
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            Of course not! God punished you with a volcano so a lot of the ice melted a few days ago.
                            Fire and ice do not mix well, I wonder if that's why all the people in Hell want Ice Water?

Comment

Iceland! are you not getting it that these ppl are the typical stupid Americans that the whole worlds is talking about. They talk like them, think like them and act like them, it gives you every proof that these are the ppl.

They all show there ignorance/stupidity by still be talking about thous igloos and eskimos in iceland (thou it would be awesome to live in a igloo looking like this).

This long beard cranky old mentally ill person cracks me up, makes sens that you would find a whack job like that in a church like that (but anywho). Iceland covered with ice and Greenland not (sure makes sens for Thous Stupid Americans) but sadly isn't true.

True Disciple - I will scroll over your reply as I have done with your last replies. You can crack your self up and reply, but it wont be something I'll read. It realy hurts my brains cells to read your waste.

There are two explanations for these ppl. They are making a big joke and there is no church or these ppl are just so sadly wasted upstairs that they...yup....nuff said.

Comment

I always knew there was something wrong with us. You know, we still have heathen traditions, even though we're supposed to have been Christians for over 1000 years. Please pray for the condamnation of our sinful country so we may start over after a decent purgatory. Walk in the light brothers and sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X