X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • InquisitiveOne
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Apr 2018
    • 7

    #16
    Re: Why?

    I know I asked for answers to this question, however I do start to feel very sad when I see people who are hateful, it hurts my heart, literally, when I see how you feel you have to live in hate, you can feel free to respond to this thread more, however I won't be checking back for a couple hours just to get my bearings, I am a very emotional person and can only handle so much at a time, so I shall return, thank you very much for replying with your points

    Comment

    • Thomas Taylor
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 1486

      #17
      Re: Why?

      Originally posted by InquisitiveOne View Post
      Thank you it was helpful, however that is not the same sentiment that I see throughout this website and throughout life, I see people consumed in hate, trying so hard to appease God that they lose sight of what really matters when it comes to serving the Lord, which is accepting his creations, all I see is people who construe his words and make it appear that hate is what's needed, I don't see acceptance, I browse through these forums and see people using racial slurs and "be afraid of the blacks in their neighborhood corrupting their children" are these things acceptable? Or should we be trying to be more accepting of all of God's children.
      You poor deluded child. You have come here espousing your belief that we hate you. No, we don't. There is no hate in our hearts, only the Will of God. We do not hate nigras', God has a problem with them. Especially Eithiopians, just read 2 Chronicles 14:12 or Jeremiah 13:23 .

      Although I, personally, have no problem with the fact that you enjoy probing passages, God has, Leviticus 18:22 , Leviticus 20:13.


      You should now understand where we are coming from and if you try really hard you could become just like us, although sadly I have not yet attained the Joy of being a True Christian, I am still doing all in my power to Glory God.


      Have a Glorious Day.


      YIC
      TT
      Isaiah 66:15

      For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

      Comment

      • Basilissa
        South of the Border outreach program
        True Christian™
         
        • Mar 2013
        • 12997

        #18
        Re: Why?

        Originally posted by InquisitiveOne View Post
        I know I asked for answers to this question, however I do start to feel very sad when I see people who are hateful, it hurts my heart, literally, when I see how you feel you have to live in hate,
        And once again, in danger of sounding as a broken record:

        WE DON'T HATE ANYONE.

        GOD DOES.

        you can feel free to respond to this thread more, however I won't be checking back for a couple hours just to get my bearings, I am a very emotional person and can only handle so much at a time, so I shall return, thank you very much for replying with your points
        I will keep praying for you, sweetie!
        God created fossils to test our faith.

        * * *

        My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

        Comment

        • Didymus Much
          Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
          • Jun 2010
          • 14079

          #19
          Re: Why?

          Originally posted by InquisitiveOne View Post
          I apologize but that doesn't make much sense to me, why would anyone be doing anything but mourning the loss of a life?
          So that God doesn't throw them into an everlasting pit of fire with you, duh.


          Oh, and me, too, yes.


          But at least I know what the Bible says, so theoretically, I could start obeying it and get me some of that sweet, sweet Salvation action (paradise and mansions of gold, baby!) but, not you. Because of your willfull ignorance, you are, as of now, eternally condemned. See James 2:10.

          Comment

          • Dr Laurence Niles
            Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
             
            • Jan 2012
            • 9063

            #20
            Re: Why?

            Originally posted by InquisitiveOne View Post
            After much browsing through these forums, I decided to make a post I debated with myself about. I am a young bisexual black man, I guess what I'm trying to ask is why? Why is there so much hate in your hearts? I pity you but you shouldn't feel offended. I just pity that you feel you have to go through life hating people for who they are. I was raised in a Christian household and I'm grateful to all my mother and father raised me to be, however I cannot stand behind hating other humans that God made, for nothing. If God truly does not make mistakes then that means all his children are his children, I believe that he didn't make me or any other non-white or homosexual or atheist or Scientologist or radical feminist or woman unequal to any other. We are all human, we are all on this Earth together. Why fight about it? We are all in this crazy ride called life together, why go through it feeling bitter. I often find myself awake at night after recalling a christian saying he wanted to kill me, for no other reason then my liking of men. I wasn't particularly scared of his comment, rather I was brought to tears because this man lived life hating others. Our lives are too short to hate others, why not spread love and peace instead? I guess I just want to know why? I thank you and appreciate any answers you have.
            You said ‘I’ fifteen times and Jesus zero times.

            How can you be so selfish?

            Galatians 5:26 - Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

            Why not give up the gaywise Nigra life style?
            YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

            Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

            Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

            Comment

            • Pastor Isaac Peters
              Senior Pastor
              Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
              Always Biblically correct
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 10639

              #21
              Re: Why?

              Dear friend:

              I welcome you in Christ's abundant love. God does not make mistakes, but He does make vessels of wrath:

              Romans 9:22-24 KJV: 22 [What] if God, willing to shew [his] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

              Also, not all people are God's children; if they were, Christ would not have to give the saved (and only the saved) the power to become God's children:

              John 1:12-13 KJV: 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

              Others are the devil's children:

              John 8:44 KJV: 44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

              See how much clearer everything is when you actually read what God's will is instead of speculating about it?

              Yours in Christ (not Pastor Feelgood),
              Isaac
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

              Questions to ask liberal "Christians" ✞ Things that the Bible doesn't say ✞ Tolerance

              sigpic

              Comment

              • BrotherLarry
                Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2014
                • 2266

                #22
                Re: Why?

                I am always inspired by your messages, Brother Peters. It stimulates me almost as much as a session with Dr. Niles.


                But to the original poster or posterette as it may be:


                Our Bible tells us that God is LOVE (1 John 4:16). Because I am a reborn child of God, love flows through me like sap in a maple tree, but you don't have to boil God's love down like you do sap to make syrup, for His Love is a syrup that is already tasty and marketable (Psalm 34:8). I absolutely LOVE homers. Anyone here can tell you that! You mustn't confuse hating sin with hating the sinner! We welcome sinners so they can learn the truth about the Bible and its teachings. We don't water it down or try to make a private interpretation of it to suit ourselves. No - what you'll find here is the pure Bible and it is sometimes hard to swallow. That is, unless you've been fed on it for quite some time and then swallowing it becomes second nature because you KNOW if it comes from a good place, it's going to be wonderful!


                All too often people seek spiritual guidance from mamby pamby preachers who filter the Gospel to suit the feelings of the congregation. God wants men to PREACH the Word, not leaving a single fire or piece of brimstone out - because HELL IS FOR REAL. You can find videos on You Tube of people who have been there. One man drank water with cholera, died, went to perdition and then came back to warn others. I think his name was Bryan Melvin. You can do a search to find it. In fact if you Google "you tube I went to hell", there are several to choose from. Why would these people say there's a Hell if there is no Hell? Hell if I know - and I bet you don't know either, friend.


                Landover Baptist Church is a church on fire for GOD. Revelation warns that the churches who were lukewarm were not pleasing to God (Revelation 3:15-16). Ain't nobody here got time to be spewed out of God's mouth, sweetheart. We're going to preach and share and shout and praise our Glorious Master forever \0/


                You are welcome here despite your sin. I am adding you to my electronic prayer list. At this point because I have thousands of names on it, you will be prayed for at least once every 16 days. Try to accept Jesus before my prayer is too late. You can become a Child of God where you are right now. Just kneel down, and say these words:


                Oh my God, I want to be a Christian. I believe in Your virgin birth, Your temporary sacrifice on Cavalry, and Your defeat over death and sin when You rose on the 3rd day. I believe in Your Word, and all its promises. I know the devil is defeated and I renounce him and his works and plead the BLOOD OF JESUS as a shield around me right now. Oh, LORD, thank You for forgiving me and making me whole. Now guide me to a Baptist church, LORD, and find me a help meet unto my needs. I reject the unnatural affections and order those demons to leave right now in the HOLY NAME OF JESUS (it's important to shout this with authority). I will praise and worship You forever. AMEN


                If you prayed that prayer, you are on your way to Heaven, friend. And I'll see you there as our countenances glow in the Light of the Throne of our Savior. (I'll be at His Right Hand). Glory!
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

                Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

                Comment

                • Cranky Old Man
                  Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                  You kids get off his lawn!
                   
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 22380

                  #23
                  Re: Why?

                  Originally posted by InquisitiveOne View Post
                  I am a young bisexual black man, I guess what I'm trying to ask is why? Why is there so much hate in your hearts?
                  I noticed you didn't bother to read the responses to your questions which makes it rather pointless to respond. But I am going to try once here. Perhaps a larger font helps.

                  IT'S IN THE BIBLE!!! READ IT!!!

                  EVERYTHING you say about God and the Bible is ASSUMPTIONS. All of them WRONG. And it's so amazingly easy to rectify, READ THE BIBLE!!!

                  Did I mention you should read the Bible?
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                  Comment

                  • Bubba Buck
                    Toilet Biter
                    • Sep 2016
                    • 273

                    #24
                    Re: Why?

                    Ten years ago I used to be like you son. I used to have phallic shaped objects in my house without even regarding their actual shapes. I never begged for forgiveness when I used to clean my butt hole. I was branded a faggot. My welcome post last year documents my branding and somewhere I have documentation of me with my mouth on a toilet. In the past I used to think nothing of what God thought about me. It wasn't until I started reading the KJV Bible ten years ago that I realized how sinful I was actually being. God punished me with bad teeth and to this day still reminds me of how sinful I was in the past. He whispers it to me several times for days at a time. I'm working on salvation now and leading a straight life because I want God to be happy for me. I want him to be happy in general. If I can start the path to being saved as a Christian then you can too young man. On a slightly related note, what homerotic activities did you partake in to make you a sinful being? Confession for what you have done wrong and not denying it is the first step young Nigra.


                    My oh my.....another gay demon coming to haunt the forums. Don't come near me please. I have renounced my gay ways so please leave me alone for once!!!! This is the second one to come on these forums just this week to try and seduce me.....

                    Comment

                    • James Hutchins
                      True Christian™
                      Just a Regular Nice Guy
                       
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 29457

                      #25
                      Re: Why?

                      Originally posted by InquisitiveOne View Post
                      Thank you it was helpful, however that is not the same sentiment that I see throughout this website and throughout life, I see people consumed in hate, trying so hard to appease God that they lose sight of what really matters when it comes to serving the Lord, which is accepting his creations, all I see is people who construe his words and make it appear that hate is what's needed, I don't see acceptance, I browse through these forums and see people using racial slurs and "be afraid of the blacks in their neighborhood corrupting their children" are these things acceptable? Or should we be trying to be more accepting of all of God's children.
                      I have to wonder friend, after reading all your posts it struck me. You never read the Bible. You are asking and questioning basic key points in His Perfect Work(r), the KJV Bible.
                      It is like you think you are a pilot, having never read the planes manual, never taken a lesson or spent a scant moment studying the Bernoulli's principle. It would be no surprise if you crashed to Earth due to Gods Massive Hand grasping your flimsy plane and dashing it upon the rocks.
                      I'd think if you cared abut Christ, you'd take a minute and read His Book.
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                      Comment

                      Working...