X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rellik
    Unsaved Trash
    • May 2009
    • 9

    #76
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Mechanix, you are really, really wasting your time here. The people on "God's favorite forum" True Christians (stupid trademake symbol) are so close minded and manipulate the bible so much its unreal. Thats why they trademark "true christian". Thats why they want you to only read the bible they approve. I, like you came here looking to ask a few question as a fellow baptist. The reason I had these questions is after reading only a handful of the threads here, everything I learned as a small child growing up in a baptist church and into adulthood, is the exact opposite of what these people believe. You know what my answer was to that question? "We dont sugarcoat the bible" Yeah, you fill it with hate and make it say what you want it to say. You want real answers, go to a real baptist church, sit down with the pastor there and ask him your questions. These people are nothing but bigots and are so filled with hate they are blinded by their own faith. You will gain no salvation here, no real knowledge of Jesus or God and ontop of that you will be insulted to the point of no return by a "pastor" no less.

    Hate the sin, not the sinner.
    1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

    Comment

    • eliot mayfield
      God Squad
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 9324

      #77
      Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

      Please point out where our beliefs contradict that of the Bible. Since we follow the Bible to the letter, that should be very difficult.
      Matthew:
      5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
      5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
      10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
      10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


      sigpic

      Comment

      • Pastor Ezekiel
        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
         
        • Sep 2006
        • 78556

        #78
        Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

        Originally posted by Rellik View Post

        Hate the sin, not the sinner.
        Don't give me any "He hates the sin, not the sinner" crap...

        Matthew 13
        [38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
        [39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
        [40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
        [41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
        [42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
        You learned everything you know about the Bible off the back of a cereal box, right? THIS is the kind of training I have to be a True Christian(tm) Pastor. What training do you have, punk? Who are you to waltz in here uninvited and unwelcome spewing hatred and lies?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

        Comment

        • Mechanix
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          • May 2009
          • 122

          #79
          Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

          Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          God commands that we stay clear of scum like you, and that's what we do.
          Previously you said

          Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
          God commands us to kill unsaved scum like you at several points in th Holy Bible.
          I wonder, why did that change when I opened the invitation to do so??

          Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
          I find it highly offensive that you would come into God's favorite forum and claim to believe in God. You witches take every opportunity to mock God that presents itself. You disgust me, and I cannot wait to see you burn in hell for your blasphemies.

          PS. still haven't seen my name and address up here.

          And yet, you allow me to remain here. On some level you must either be enjoying this, or think you can convert me. at least that's my opinion.

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #80
            Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

            Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
            Previously you said

            I wonder, why did that change when I opened the invitation to do so??
            In your case, I was specifically referring to witches. In the latter case, I was referring to general unsaved trash. Only a demon-addled heathen could confuse the two separate statements.




            Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
            PS. still haven't seen my name and address up here.
            And you won't either. It is not our policy to post addresses or phone numbers. If you attempted to post your own it would be quickly deleted. Even you should be able to comprehend why that is.




            Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
            And yet, you allow me to remain here. On some level you must either be enjoying this, or think you can convert me. at least that's my opinion.
            Jesus has called you here for a reason. We always hope that the Holy Ghost will fill you and give you the Godly bitchslapping that you deserve. Through Jesus, all things are possible.

            We never ban people just for being unsaved, or even a witch. We do ban them for being disrespectful, or posting spam and so on. As for "enjoying" you, don't let your continued presence here go to your head. Mostly we ignore fools like you.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Ezekiel Bathfire
              Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
              Christ's Rottweiler
               
              • Jan 2008
              • 22932

              #81
              Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

              Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
              PS. still haven't seen my name and address up here.
              We know many things, The department of Faith knows most things, God knows everything and God speaks to Landover. Your address is unimportant - come the Theocracy for the Salvation(tm) of all citizens, all will be revealed.

              Now stop banging on in a boring manner.

              And yet, you allow me to remain here. On some level you must either be enjoying this, or think you can convert me. at least that's my opinion.
              The more you resist seeing the Light that is The Lamb of God, the greater the evidence against you at The Day of Judgment.
              sigpic


              “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

              Author of such illuminating essays as,
              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

              Comment

              • Mechanix
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                • May 2009
                • 122

                #82
                Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

                I also want to reply to the good Brother Laz

                Originally posted by Brother Lazarus
                You dare to question God about what is deplorable? I've told you where to start.
                What I found deplorable:
                A topic advocating the return of slavery, and all the good it did for those who were enslaved.

                A topic entitled something along the lines of "is Hitler in heaven".

                There was another topic on a similar subject talking about how the Holocaust either A) never happened and was made up by the liberal media OR B ) Was the work of God.

                There was a topic that advocated the beating of one's wife,

                In multiple topics some of your followers advocate mass genocide, along with overthrowing America for some theocracy.

                I just could never bring myself to believe in this stuff. While God may say it's right, my conscience says its wrong to be so horrible to one's fellow man.

                Comment

                • Pastor Ezekiel
                  Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                   
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 78556

                  #83
                  Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

                  Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
                  I also want to reply to the good Brother Laz



                  What I found deplorable:
                  A topic advocating ... blahblahblah...
                  In multiple topics some of your followers advocate ... whine whine whine...

                  I just could never bring myself to believe in this stuff. While God may say it's right, my conscience says its wrong to be so horrible to one's fellow man.
                  Once again I ask you; WHO CARES? How big of an ego do you have that you imagine that we care what a witch thinks about any given topic?

                  Please keep your unsaved opinions to yourself. I'll bet your coven rolls their eyes every time you open your yap. I'm beginning to suspect that you're a woman...
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

                  Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                  Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                  Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                  Comment

                  • Mechanix
                    Confirmed Enemy of God
                    • May 2009
                    • 122

                    #84
                    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

                    Just answering a question, My good pastor. I wonder, how is it that you intend for me to become "saved"? Do you believe that I am able to be "saved"? And I really don't see the difference between your first "scum like you" and your second "scum like you". The words are exactly the same. Or was it because the second time you threw "unsaved" before it? When did I go from being a "witch" to just being "general unsaved scum".

                    My point still remains. Once I invited you to have at ye with the whole witch killing thing, I was no longer referred to in such a manner. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me that the reason for this change is that there is not one among you who is truly up for the challenge. Not a word was spoken (typed) about how you're not supposed to kill me until I opened the invitation.

                    Comment

                    • Hymie Goldberg
                      WARNING: Known Christ Killer!
                      • May 2008
                      • 161

                      #85
                      Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

                      Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
                      Just answering a question, My good pastor. I wonder, how is it that you intend for me to become "saved"?
                      Your salvation has nothing to do with the Pastor, except that you might be able to see his gated suburb in Heaven from your box seat in Gehenna. According to the Christers salvation is within the gift of G-D alone:

                      Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (Acts 16:31)

                      See? Even your house! Can Obama do that?

                      Shalom

                      Hymie
                      1 Thessalonians 2:14 ... the Jews:
                      2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

                      Comment

                      • Mechanix
                        Confirmed Enemy of God
                        • May 2009
                        • 122

                        #86
                        Obama?? what? where did that come from?

                        How is everybody?? I missed you guys over the weekend!
                        Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 06-01-2009, 11:48 AM. Reason: save mindless drivel

                        Comment

                        • Ezekiel Bathfire
                          Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                          Christ's Rottweiler
                           
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 22932

                          #87
                          Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

                          I don’t believe you wrote that!



                          Do you think for one moment that Landover is some sort of social club? Here’s you yapping on whilst your immortal soul is in the deepest peril!

                          Do you not realize that throughout the weekend you could have been in spiritual contact with Our Lord, and, as the entire congregation of Landover has been communing, then, but for your unreconstructed heresies, you too could have been with Landover in spirit?
                          sigpic


                          “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                          Author of such illuminating essays as,
                          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                          Comment

                          • Mechanix
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            • May 2009
                            • 122

                            #88
                            Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

                            Somebody here believes that I could have been with Landover in Spirit?? Wow. I thought you guys just all wrote me off as being on the express train to Hell!! See? that's progress! Instead of insulting me (or attempting to) someone actually expressed an interest in the well being of my immortal soul. Point in fact, I was in a church this weekend. One of my wife's friends got married. And I have no problem with praying in a Christian Church, as I believe that my Divinity is the same as yours.

                            Thanks, Bathfire. I appreciate the sentiment.

                            Comment

                            • Ezekiel Bathfire
                              Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                              Christ's Rottweiler
                               
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 22932

                              #89
                              Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

                              "Could have been" is the operative phrase.
                              And I have no problem with praying in a Christian Church, as I believe that my Divinity is the same as yours.
                              (a) I don't think it matter a deal what you think. (b) I think that God might have a problem with your chanting mantras about the holiness of broccoli and the mercy of rocks in His House.

                              My hopes were that after a period of quiet reflection (say 30 seconds) you might have seen The Truth as Revealed by His Word and abandoned your weird and made-up beliefs.
                              sigpic


                              “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                              Author of such illuminating essays as,
                              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                              Comment

                              • Mechanix
                                Confirmed Enemy of God
                                • May 2009
                                • 122

                                #90
                                Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

                                Made up, huh? Care to cite how it is that you came to such a conclusion, Seeing as my beliefs predate Christianity?

                                Comment

                                Working...