X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Faith_Machine
    Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Mar 2011
    • 10050

    #16
    Re: Hi.

    What, you think people get to pick and choose which Hell they go to, based on their religious preferences?

    Can you cite some scripture to support this notion?
    WARNING:
    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

    Comment

    • Pastor Ed Lowman
      Southern Hospitality Exemplified
      Always kind and loving
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2011
      • 1838

      #17
      Re: Hi.

      Originally posted by thadx123 View Post
      Same hell ? I got nothing againsts u guys, but not accurately same hell, since my friends consists of Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, but mostly Christians. However, it is a mix of Angelicans (fail spelling ), Catholics and Methodists.

      So yeah
      Nope, same hell. It won't take anyone long to be converted once they see hell--only then it will be too late. Get ready to hear the most awful screaming you've ever heard.

      Comment

      • Redeemed Papist
        Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
        True Christian™
        • Jul 2011
        • 10409

        #18
        Re: Hi.

        Originally posted by thadx123 View Post
        Do you have a problem about women ?
        Posted via Mobile Device
        Women are very useful and have a well defined role to help the man by producing sons and keeping the home.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

        John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

        Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

        Comment

        • thadx the pervert
          Unsaved trash, teenaged jap pervert
          • Feb 2012
          • 27

          #19
          Re: Hi.

          O.....k..... 0.o
          Posted via Mobile Device
          And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

          Comment

          • Didymus Much
            Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
            • Jun 2010
            • 14079

            #20
            Re: Hi.

            Originally posted by thadx123 View Post
            O.....k..... 0.o
            Posted via Mobile Device
            Did you miss those parts when you read the Bible?

            Comment

            • Alphonse Alban
              Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
               
              • Feb 2011
              • 5724

              #21
              Re: Hi.

              Originally posted by thadx123 View Post
              All my friends play video games -.-
              So you are like these kids.

              Comment

              • thadx the pervert
                Unsaved trash, teenaged jap pervert
                • Feb 2012
                • 27

                #22
                Re: Hi.

                This is awkward .....
                Posted via Mobile Device
                And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

                Comment

                • thadx the pervert
                  Unsaved trash, teenaged jap pervert
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 27

                  #23
                  Re: Hi.

                  Sorry, but I am not really uses to this. I will, given some time
                  Posted via Mobile Device
                  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

                  Comment

                  • Faith_Machine
                    Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 10050

                    #24
                    Re: Hi.

                    Friend, this isn't like getting in a cold pool, where you just dip your toes in and then try to slowly acclimate yourself; this is your SALVATION we're talking about! God wants to see you throw caution to the wind and jump into the deep end!

                    Why don't you start by telling us about the most shameful sins you've committed over the last two years? Given that you're a teenager, I'll bet there's lots of embarrassing stuff involving your hormones? Be as detailed as possible.

                    Trust me, God already knows what you've been up to, and getting it out in the open will be a good first step toward getting right with Him.
                    WARNING:
                    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                    Comment

                    • thadx the pervert
                      Unsaved trash, teenaged jap pervert
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 27

                      #25
                      Re: Hi.

                      I...I guess

                      But I want to be honest, talking about religion is not something I am used to, not something I do everyday, and I get very uncomfortable when it comes to religion. That what I mean by "not used to this"

                      Truthfully, I am not so close to God. I get a very funny feeling when I talk about religion, about God, about the bible and such. Notthat I don't believe in God, nor am I Aethist, but you know, I don't get comfortable. I really don't know why

                      Maybe it is because my style of Christianity is VERY different than yours. My type is more traditional. Maybe it is because we are very different.

                      Can you please help ? Even typing this on my iPhone is giving me the feeling
                      Posted via Mobile Device
                      And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

                      Comment

                      • Redeemed Papist
                        Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
                        True Christian™
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 10409

                        #26
                        Re: Hi.

                        Originally posted by thadx123 View Post
                        I...I guess

                        But I want to be honest, talking about religion is not something I am used to, not something I do everyday, and I get very uncomfortable when it comes to religion. That what I mean by "not used to this"

                        Truthfully, I am not so close to God. I get a very funny feeling when I talk about religion, about God, about the bible and such. Notthat I don't believe in God, nor am I Aethist, but you know, I don't get comfortable. I really don't know why

                        Maybe it is because my style of Christianity is VERY different than yours. My type is more traditional. Maybe it is because we are very different.

                        Can you please help ? Even typing this on my iPhone is giving me the feeling
                        Posted via Mobile Device
                        Read your Bible. Is it messing about with double meanings or does it mean what it says? Compare that with what priests teach you.

                        End of instructions.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

                        John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

                        Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

                        Comment

                        • turquoise
                          Unsaved trash
                          Under Investigation
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 1

                          #27
                          Re: Hi.

                          May i ask why you don't have a favorite verse?

                          Comment

                          • Redeemed Papist
                            Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
                            True Christian™
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 10409

                            #28
                            Re: Hi.

                            Originally posted by turquoise View Post
                            May i ask why you don't have a favorite verse?
                            Who are you? Make your own thread.
                            sigpic
                            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

                            John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

                            Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                            The truth about volcanos
                            Sex and debauchery in public schools
                            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

                            Comment

                            • Dr Laurence Niles
                              Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
                               
                              • Jan 2012
                              • 9063

                              #29
                              Originally posted by thadx123 View Post
                              I get a very funny feeling when I talk about religion, about God, about the bible ]
                              Maybe what you feel is Jesus trying to get your attention.

                              Just sayin

                              Yours in Christ.
                              Posted via Mobile Device
                              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                              Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

                              Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                              Comment

                              • Faith_Machine
                                Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                                True Christian™
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 10050

                                #30
                                Re: Hi.

                                Goodness Thad, normally when I hear a teenager saying a certain line of conversation is giving him "funny feelings," the topic is sex.

                                I think what's going on here is that you're harboring deep-seated feelings of guilt and shame, due to all the masturbating and fantasizing that you do. These feelings come to the fore when Jesus comes up in conversation, because you're painfully aware of how much your self-sodomy contradicts His plan for you.

                                As I said, the best thing you can possibly do for yourself and for the Lord is to get this all out in the open and deal with it honestly. Again, please be as detailed as possible. You can't shock us; we're Christians!
                                WARNING:
                                In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                                REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                                Comment

                                Working...