X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Basilissa
    South of the Border outreach program
    True Christian™
     
    • Mar 2013
    • 12997

    #106
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
    First: Attila's wife is a widow? Why haven't you mentioned it before? Then, of course, my condolences.

    But I know about the name Attila, he was a Hun leader and later, after beaten and chased away from the German Reich,


    A what, again?



    You do realize, that at the time when Huns were storming through Europe, your ancestors (members of several Germanic tribes, not a single German nation) were just a horde of smelly barbarians plaguing the Roman Empire, right?

    Oh, sweetie, please, tell me, what else do you think you know about history. You're making me laugh so hard that my stomach is hurting.



    the Huns settled down in the land they later called Magyarország.

    Btw. ... I'm so long dense as you keep me dense.
    Well, you see, sweetie, most people who are able enough to stumble upon our forum are smart enough to figure out that Attila's wife is nor was ever married to the historical Attila, just to a random modern Hungarian named Attila.

    Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
    But oxygen is important. An insufficient supply will lead to bad consequences, and this decisive aspect should not be forgotten.
    I'll just repeat Mitza's question again:

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor
    Sorry, I must have missed it. Has Jimmi explained the difference between soul, body, mind, spirit and breath yat? It's sort of critical in the context.
    We are still waiting. (I even gave you a couple of hints).
    God created fossils to test our faith.

    * * *

    My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

    Comment

    • Mary Etheldreda
      Gushing for Jesus
       
      • Sep 2011
      • 23775

      #107
      Re: Hello from Hamburg

      Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
      They are all part of one, only different aspects of the same. We are ghosts and childs of our Heavenly Father in a physical body and appearance here on earth (for a limited time).
      You're a ghost?

      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

      Comment

      • JimmiGerman
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        • May 2014
        • 147

        #108
        Re: Hello from Hamburg

        Originally posted by Basilissa View Post


        You do realize, that at the time when Huns were storming through Europe, your ancestors (members of several Germanic tribes, not a single German nation) were just a horde of smelly barbarians plaguing the Roman Empire, right? Oh, sweetie, ... I'll just repeat Mitza's question again:

        We are still waiting. (I even gave you a couple of hints).
        There might be a misunderstanding here about the Huns. They once came in the fourth century from Asia and overrun parts of Russia and the land of the East Goths and were storming through Europe. This was the reason for the mass exodus in Europe (Völkerwanderung). One of their leaders was Attila, who is the King Etzel in the German Nibelungensaga.

        It was the East-Franconian Reich and the time of King Otto I., who later (962) became Emperor of the Holy (German) Roman Reich (Regnum Theotonicorum), and it was in the year 955 when the Hungarians were finally defeated under his leadership on the Lechfeld, where the final battle took place, near Augsburg.

        Like the Huns, the Hungarians at that time attacked and invaded parts of West- and even East-Franconia again and again, and so they were also called Huns. And some Hungarians today claime that the Hungarians are descendents of the Huns, and Atilla is a well-known and common name there.

        You're making me laugh so hard that my stomach is hurting.
        Sorry for that. Take an Aspirin and get well soon. A prayer also may help, even if not so efficiently as the recommended Aspirin.


        We are still waiting. (I even gave you a couple of hints).
        Only patience. I will give you an answer very soon.

        Comment

        • JimmiGerman
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          • May 2014
          • 147

          #109
          Re: Hello from Hamburg

          Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          You're a ghost?

          Hmm... not at the present time, I think. But who knows...? Seen from beyond and the sphere of ghosts they might think they are real and we are the ghosts. I would say it depends on the point of view.


          But you seemingly know about pre-existence and the ghost-world and all that... we sprang from that stage of pre-existance and were given a human body. This is part of the Allmighty's plan and our way to eternal redemption.

          Comment

          • JimmiGerman
            Confirmed Enemy of God
            • May 2014
            • 147

            #110
            Re: Hello from Hamburg

            Has Jimmi explained the difference between soul, body, mind, spirit and breath yat? It's sort of critical in the context.
            I don't know exactly what you mean. I know what a body is, no question. I know what mind is: the intelligence and the knowledge and the recalls, or even the stupidity. I know what breath ist: the activity of our lungs to supply our body with oxygen.

            The spirit, hmm..., you mean the Holy Ghost? It's the divine inspiration in ourselves, and the Holy Ghost or Spirit may come and go, and sometimes he is with us and sometimes not. The Mormon priests (Melchisedecial Priesthood) claim to be able to call the Holy Ghost every time and use his mighty power for healings and blessings.

            The soul, ...it's the hardest thing to describe. In his book "Facing Reality" from 1970 John C. Eccles once wrote that the concept of our soul might be described as the subjective part or the one's conscious self (chapter X Gehirn und Seele, (7) Das Konzept der Seele), according to "World II" of Popper's 1968 published Three-Worlds-Concept.

            In my religious belief it is our eternal self, created in the pre-existence by God the Allmighty.

            Comment

            • MitzaLizalor
              Completely CRAZY for the Lord
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2010
              • 14697

              #111
              Re: Hello from Hamburg

              Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
              I don't know exactly what you mean. I know what a body is, no question.
              ..so that's the part requiring oxygen.

              I know what mind is: the intelligence and the knowledge and the recalls, or even the stupidity. I know what breath ist: the activity of our lungs to supply our body with oxygen.
              We do actually know what mormon theology is and can recognise when you have expressed your confusion to mormon missionaries. Their answers will never be clear and it's not surprising they can never be pinned down.
              GENESIS 1
              1a
              In the beginning..
              Is this the ghost world you were talking about? Did the Logos live there too? Is this a location in space? Or in time?
              1b ..God created the heaven and the earth.
              2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

              JOHN 1
              1
              In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
              2 The same was in the beginning with God.
              3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
              4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

              The Breath and the Word are both mentioned here. Are you suggesting that the moon, say, was created by blowing oxygen on it or in the general vicinity of where it was going to be?

              PSALM 33
              6
              By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
              Next life is breathed into the first man. Is it the same process as creating the heavens and in addition is this how your "ghost worlds" were created? Ghost worlds are not mentioned in The Bible; are you claiming that God hadn't thought up that idea yet? If it's a part of His plan, don't you think He would have included at least some mention of it to Abraham or to Moses or to Adam or Melchizedek?
              GENESIS 2
              7
              And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
              KJV
              The spirit, hmm..., you mean the Holy Ghost? It's the divine inspiration in ourselves, and the Holy Ghost or Spirit may come and go, and sometimes he is with us and sometimes not.
              Check this out:

              MATTHEW 28
              18
              And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
              19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
              20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
              KJV .. look up . context

              Jesus said that. Not sometimes there and sometimes not. Always there. Your teachers have contradicted Jesus. Here is a very reliable principle. When someone is explaining stuff, if it sounds complicated and difficult to understand THAT MEANS THE PERSON EXPLAINING DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE MATERIAL EITHER. People who understand their subject are always easy to follow, because they can come at it from any angle and still make sense by explaining using terms suggested by the questions they are asked. Whoever is instructing you in mormon theology does not have a grasp of their subject AS WE KNOW because they require you to move to where they are. They are unable to move to where you are and explain it from your perspective.

              An eternal self does not need creating because it is eternal. Think about it. Were you really alive before you were born?

              Comment

              • JimmiGerman
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                • May 2014
                • 147

                #112
                Re: Hello from Hamburg

                MitzaLizalor wrote:

                An eternal self does not need creating because it is eternal. Think about it. Were you really alive before you were born?
                It depends on how eternity is defined. Something once created might exist eternally from that moment. But I believe also in some kind of spiritual evolution, that means in this world we are given the chance to return and to become closer to God by more understanding him. If we fail, we might have had a fine time here on earth but we haven't reached any progress. God the Allmighty is also called the refiner.

                Comment

                • Basilissa
                  South of the Border outreach program
                  True Christian™
                   
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 12997

                  #113
                  Re: Hello from Hamburg

                  Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
                  There might be a misunderstanding here about the Huns. They once came in the fourth century from Asia and overrun parts of Russia and the land of the East Goths and were storming through Europe. This was the reason for the mass exodus in Europe (Völkerwanderung). One of their leaders was Attila, who is the King Etzel in the German Nibelungensaga.

                  It was the East-Franconian Reich and the time of King Otto I., who later (962) became Emperor of the Holy (German) Roman Reich (Regnum Theotonicorum), and it was in the year 955 when the Hungarians were finally defeated under his leadership on the Lechfeld, where the final battle took place, near Augsburg.
                  This is not what you said before:

                  But I know about the name Attila, he was a Hun leader and later, after beaten and chased away from the German Reich,
                  Attila the Hun died AD 453. Otto the Great was born in AD 912. Attila the leader of Huns could not have been beaten by a dude who was born half a millennium later.

                  Sorry for that. Take an Aspirin and get well soon. A prayer also may help, even if not so efficiently as the recommended Aspirin.
                  I guess you are not aware that prayer is much more efficient than any secular medicine. I did pray my ache away.

                  Only patience. I will give you an answer very soon.
                  I've read it, and your grade on that is F for Failure.

                  You don't know neither the Scripture nor the linguistics (and I gave you specific hints!).

                  There is not much to add to Mitza's masterful reply, but I'll throw in one additional verse:

                  1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

                  * * *

                  My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                  Comment

                  • JimmiGerman
                    Confirmed Enemy of God
                    • May 2014
                    • 147

                    #114
                    Re: Hello from Hamburg

                    Basilissa wrote:

                    Attila the Hun died AD 453. Otto the Great was born in AD 912. Attila the leader of Huns could not have been beaten by a dude who was born half a millennium later.
                    I didn't say Attila was defeated by Otto the Great, but the Hungarians 500 years later. The Hungarians were assumed to be the descendents of the Huns, and so they were called the same when they invaded parts of East-Franconia. Even nowadays some Hungarians claim or think that they are descendents of the Huns.

                    Attila the Hun died AD 453. Otto the Great was born in AD 912. Attila the leader of Huns could not have been beaten by a dude who was born half a millennium later.
                    Correct. But please show more respect to Emperor Otto I., he wasn't just a "dude".

                    I guess you are not aware that prayer is much more efficient than any secular medicine. I did pray my ache away.
                    Congratulations! Try the same when you have a tooth (root) inflammation, but then you would probably pray for some aspirins to have in your hands instead of the Bible.

                    I've read it, and your grade on that is F for Failure.
                    Funny! In German "F" means "Fantastic". Other countries, other customs.

                    You don't know neither the Scripture nor the linguistics (and I gave you specific hints!).
                    Don't forget I'm dense.

                    Comment

                    • Basilissa
                      South of the Border outreach program
                      True Christian™
                       
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 12997

                      #115
                      Re: Hello from Hamburg

                      Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post

                      I didn't say Attila was defeated by Otto the Great, but the Hungarians 500 years later. The Hungarians were assumed to be the descendents of the Huns, and so they were called the same when they invaded parts of East-Franconia. Even nowadays some Hungarians claim or think that they are descendents of the Huns.
                      I shall quote your own post again:

                      But I know about the name Attila, he was a Hun leader and later, after beaten and chased away from the German Reich,


                      Correct. But please show more respect to Emperor Otto I., he wasn't just a "dude".
                      Otto the Great was some kind of transsexual freak?????

                      Congratulations! Try the same when you have a tooth (root) inflammation, but then you would probably pray for some aspirins to have in your hands instead of the Bible.
                      Wrong again.

                      James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

                      Funny! In German "F" means "Fantastic". Other countries, other customs.
                      Well, you see, in civilized countries, the highest grade achievable is A, and the lowest (non-passing) grade is either E or F.

                      Don't forget I'm dense.
                      Oh, I couldn't even if I tried, sweetie!
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

                      * * *

                      My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                      Comment

                      • Mary Etheldreda
                        Gushing for Jesus
                         
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 23775

                        #116
                        Re: Hello from Hamburg

                        Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
                        Hmm... not at the present time, I think. But who knows...? Seen from beyond and the sphere of ghosts they might think they are real and we are the ghosts. I would say it depends on the point of view.


                        But you seemingly know about pre-existence and the ghost-world and all that... we sprang from that stage of pre-existance and were given a human body. This is part of the Allmighty's plan and our way to eternal redemption.
                        What are you talking about?

                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                        Comment

                        • JimmiGerman
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          • May 2014
                          • 147

                          #117
                          Re: Hello from Hamburg

                          Basilissa wrote:

                          Well, you see, in civilized countries, the highest grade achievable is A, and the lowest (non-passing) grade is either E or F.
                          Haha! That's funny! I thought "A" was for "Ass" like donkey.

                          Otto the Great was some kind of transsexual freak?????
                          I wouldn't think so, even if he was a Franconian.
                          Attila, he was a Hun leader and later, after beaten and chased away from the German Reich,
                          Yes, but I meant the East-Franconian Reich at that time, and "(German) Reich" is just a more common name or a metapher for all those kingdoms at that time located within the frontiers of the later so called Reich. Sorry, it wasn't precisely enough.

                          Comment

                          • JimmiGerman
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            • May 2014
                            • 147

                            #118
                            Re: Hello from Hamburg

                            Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                            What are you talking about?

                            New revelations. I'm a modern Christ and you are an old fashioned one.

                            Comment

                            • JimmiGerman
                              Confirmed Enemy of God
                              • May 2014
                              • 147

                              #119
                              Re: Hello from Hamburg

                              "Unsaved trash, suspected nazi spy"

                              Show me the place where it's worth to spy...


                              In love ... (would a bloody damned nazi be so kind?)

                              Comment

                              • JimmiGerman
                                Confirmed Enemy of God
                                • May 2014
                                • 147

                                #120
                                Re: Hello from Hamburg

                                Thanks for that wonderful vehicle!

                                I will love it and go much faster to the supermarket and to the Sunday ceremonies, and I hope it's driven electrical at least?

                                Thank you so much for this nice present and useful thing! You are real Christians! God bless you all!

                                Comment

                                Working...