X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Being the year is 2010 and everyone is trying to 'go green' one thing that really pisses me off about these denmarkians is their wooden shoes. Not only do they not float when you are earing them, they get termites, you get splinters, they are very noisy, they do not 'breathe' and (most off all) they take away from our precious wood supply that would be better utilized to make crosses and Churches.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by total-homer View Post
      Trust me, I'm half-Finnish. I would know a Finnish flag when I see one.
      You are nothing but shit, the flag is Danish !

Comment

Mustapha here. I'm a proud persian person, who live in Denmark. I am a faithful sunni muslim, and i love Denmark. I love it's sausages, girls (they have gigantic titties), the cars, the welfare system and our queen. Allah ackbar, and Allah praise the faithful muslim denmark.

Comment

Those Denmarkians should be more worried about the islamofascist invasion of their own country than wasting their time trolling Christian forums. Three months with no sun has obviously affected their ability to make reasoned decisions. Soon the state religion is going to be Islam if you don't keep those people out of your country!
          Things are going to get worse before they get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
            Those Denmarkians should be more worried about the islamofascist invasion of their own country than wasting their time trolling Christian forums. Three months with no sun has obviously affected their ability to make reasoned decisions.
            Very astute. I saw a Mythbusters once where they tested that stuff. It explains what those people are so deranged.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansen View Post
              You idiot, im a Dane and do you know why we hate you and your friends ?
              Becourse your bain is too little, but i want to piffle your mother
              You are so hatefull and lousy, you know jesus said, love your fellowman, but you havent understand a shit.
              You are too ugly and hatefull, thats why jesus never will forgive you. But he firgive the Danes course they are honest people who not hiding themself behind some sily words from the bible.

May god burn you !
              Just needed to give some of your remarks another color, so we can compare the red ones with the purple ones. Maybe you'll discover some irony if you do that.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

These Denmarkanesians had better be happy I'm not a cop over there or I'd have the whole lot of them doing hard time in the big house.

Fortunately, I was born in a God-fearing country where we have a little more respect for our fellow man (those that are Christian anyway) than them.
                Latest Headlines From Sheriff's Office:

Sheriff Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids

Sheriff Richards Busts Up Satanic Cult Operating out of local Haunted House

Sheriff Richards a Hero for saving Dying Man

Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture

7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Sheriff Richards cleans up 4-way stop

Sheriff Richards busts Arch Nemesis, Shane!

FPD to Enforce the No-Lifeguard-But-Jesus Ordinance

Sheriff Don W. Richards Cleans Up County Roads

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
                  Those Denmarkians should be more worried about the islamofascist invasion of their own country than wasting their time trolling Christian forums. Three months with no sun has obviously affected their ability to make reasoned decisions. Soon the state religion is going to be Islam if you don't keep those people out of your country!
                  Lol, you are far out, are you threaten? you little bastard, the muslims here will never have a word to say, you know we just take their money and their women, and at last their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post
                    These Denmarkanesians had better be happy I'm not a cop over there or I'd have the whole lot of them doing hard time in the big house.

Fortunately, I was born in a God-fearing country where we have a little more respect for our fellow man (those that are Christian anyway) than them.
                    The only thing that you would do over here, would be to search for every gas-station which has Donuts in it's inventory..
                    Sorry Dude - no Dunkin' Donuts stores here.. Thank God for that

Btw - we are called "Danes".. Not, "Denmarkanesians".. Get your act together..
                    Ezekiel 25:17 - "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Almigthy Danish View Post
                      Says someone who spells "almighty" as "almigthy" when he is asked to choose a username.
                      Sweet Lord Jesus,
                      I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                      Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                      Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                      Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                      Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                      Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                      Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Almigthy Danish View Post
                        The only thing that you would do over here, would be to search for every gas-station which has Donuts in it's inventory..
                        Sorry Dude - no Dunkin' Donuts stores here.. Thank God for that

Dogs are Danes, to the rest of the world (perhaps not to your faces) you are called 'denmarkians.'

Comment

What the hell... You do too many drugs, ol' man.

Well... You brainwashed sheep can't help yourself, i guess.

Pathetic RELIGION Equals Pathetic PEOPLE.

// Peace, OUT.

PS. The only good thing about your website is this -> HAHAHAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by Tissetrolden View Post
                            What the hell... You do too many drugs, ol' man.

Well... You brainwashed sheep can't help yourself, i guess.

Pathetic RELIGION Equals Pathetic PEOPLE.

// Peace, OUT.

PS. The only good thing about your website is this -> HAHAHAHA.
                            I do not think what you wrote was very nice. Apologize right this instant or I'll be forced to call your parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustapha. View Post
                              Mustapha here. I'm a proud persian person, who live in Denmark. I am a faithful sunni muslim, and i love Denmark. I love it's sausages, girls (they have gigantic titties), the cars, the welfare system and our queen. Allah ackbar, and Allah praise the faithful muslim denmark.
                              Don't you mean, "Allah Akbar" ?
                              Maybe the danish translation in religion-class was bad.. But I do recall, seeing this way of spelling, on other sites - including english-speaken
                              Ezekiel 25:17 - "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Comment

You had better be glad you are not a cop over here Chief Wiggum, else I would have taken pleasure smacking your two crippled braincells back in the correctional facility. A man of the law should not judge by race, religion, nor origination.

You represent the law-enforcement, and you claim you want to jail us for questioning your religion? - You choose yourself. But my freedom of speech is conquested by your urge to jail me for doing so. Slightly comparative to what most Islamic countries does to their citizens speaking up.

And fortunately you were born in a god-fearing country, where they dont even teach you, its called a fucking "dane", and not a "denmarkian"... Of course, when you feed your crippled excuse of a brain donuts and coffee, not much of this will seep through. I will be back to elaborate again however. Stay tuned for a retard-translation.

Comment

Working...
                                X