The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117069)

thegrimmreaper 11-27-2019 08:24 AM

introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!
 
hopefully i'm doing this right, please correct me if i'm not.

my name is grimm, i'm a 19 year old gay male, and i joined this site to partake in the discussions contained therein. i do not consider myself religious, although i was raised christian. i don't plan on converting back anytime soon, and i am not here to start fights, but rather partake in civilized conversation with the folks here.

Basilissa 11-27-2019 02:06 PM

Re: introduction
 
Well, thank you for introducing yourself, dear, and a cautious :welcome-sign: to you. I do hope you will reconsider regarding your stance on religion - the future of your eternal soul is at stake here!

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-27-2019 02:11 PM

Re: introduction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thegrimmreaper (Post 1261068)
i don't plan on converting back anytime soon,

What would it take to change your mind? What would we have to prove or disprove? What evidence would we have to provide?

PeterCrackhead 11-27-2019 02:32 PM

Re: introduction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1261092)
What would it take to change your mind? What would we have to prove or disprove? What evidence would we have to provide?

I would guess evidence?

Pastor Ezekiel 11-27-2019 02:42 PM

Re: introduction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thegrimmreaper (Post 1261068)
hopefully i'm doing this right, please correct me if i'm not.

my name is grimm, i'm a 19 year old gay male, and i joined this site to partake in the discussions contained therein. i do not consider myself religious, although i was raised christian. i don't plan on converting back anytime soon, and i am not here to start fights, but rather partake in civilized conversation with the folks here.

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed
HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here
uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people,
THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "
Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at
THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to
hellfire. :sinner::haha:

PeterCrackhead 11-27-2019 02:57 PM

Re: introduction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1261096)
First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong,

I take it from your avatar you’re a fancy dan?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-27-2019 03:05 PM

Re: introduction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterKrackpot (Post 1261095)
I would guess evidence?

Speaking of, how about you provide some evidence, during your next drive-by tweet.

People have always been religious, it's this science thing that's new and unproven. Therefore the burden of proof is on you two.

And let's not be vague, there is always a specific core to the disagreement. Perhaps it has to do with his burning with unnatural lust towards manflesh. Perhaps his parents are cherry-picking hypocrite false-Christians and that turned him away. Maybe he has a misconception about spraytan becoming mandatory under Trump's second term.

Let's drop the snide one-liners and do a longform deep-dive into the core of this misunderstanding.

thegrimmreaper 11-28-2019 09:27 AM

Re: introduction
 
basilissa:
Quote:

Well, thank you for introducing yourself, dear, and a cautious :welcome-sign: to you. I do hope you will reconsider regarding your stance on religion - the future of your eternal soul is at stake here!
thank you for your kind welcome! i appreciate your concern for my soul, but i am quite content as i am! let it be known, i have nothing against christianity (aside from a few qualms, but i have nothing against the faith as a whole), it's just not for me.


jeb thurmond:
Quote:

What would it take to change your mind? What would we have to prove or disprove? What evidence would we have to provide?
i fear there isn't really anything you could say to change my mind, proof or no proof. whether your faith is true or not, i'm perfectly content to live as i am, but i appreciate your concern!


Quote:

Perhaps it has to do with his burning with unnatural lust towards manflesh. Perhaps his parents are cherry-picking hypocrite false-Christians and that turned him away. Maybe he has a misconception about spraytan becoming mandatory under Trump's second term.
no, it's nothing to do with my "burning lust" for "manflesh" (although i do love men lol), my parents aren't "cherry-picking hypocrite false-Christians" (they are/were actually much like you, you'd find. i say "were" because my father passed away 8 years ago, so i have only my mother left, but i assure you you'd find them both good company), nor do i fear trump making spraytans mandatory (though i do so hope he isn't reelected, for many reasons). rather, i just have a lot of bad experiences with the christian faith and have chosen to distance myself from it.


pastor ezekiel:


take it down a few notches, zeke, no need to be so hostile.


also, i'll have you know, i quite enjoy the demons in my rectum! perhaps you should pull the stick out of yours and you'll find yourself in a much better mood, and not feel the need to be such a prick right out of the gate. please, gentlemen, let's try to remain calm and civil.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-28-2019 10:14 AM

Re: introduction
 
Quote:

there isn't really anything you could say to change my mind, proof or no proof.
So if we prove you believe a falsehood, you will continue to believe a falsehood. See Rules Of Discussion.

You've proven what all Christians say about atheists/agnostics: they don't believe in nothing, they'll believe in anything.

Quote:

the christian faith and have chosen to distance myself from it.
And yet here you are.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-28-2019 10:45 AM

Re: introduction
 
Oh, and be warned that we are aware of the invincible ignorance debating strategy, and have little patience for it.

Here's the rules of discussion, so you don't have to click the link:





||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://zenpundit.com/wp-content/uplo...31-634x882.jpg

Isabella White 11-28-2019 02:59 PM

Re: introduction
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thegrimmreaper (Post 1261207)
no, it's nothing to do with my "burning lust" for "manflesh" (although i do love men lol)

Well, well, it's just as I suspected, Mr. Reaper. And, now you've admitted that you are a :hell-1:bound homersexualist. I must advise you to read the following verses from the :kjv1611: very carefully -- for your benefit, IF you want to escape the eternal fires of :hell-2:.

Leviticus 18:22 " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

I Corinthians 6:9-10:
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Quote:

Pastor Ezekiel: take it down a few notches, zeke, no need to be so hostile. also, i'll have you know, i quite enjoy the demons in my rectum! perhaps you should pull the stick out of yours and you'll find yourself in a much better mood, and not feel the need to be such a prick right out of the gate. please, gentlemen, let's try to remain calm and civil.
Young man, that is no way to address our beloved, Godly Pastor Ezekiel! I'm afraid that I must ask you to apologize to him -- immediately -- for making such an outrageous statement. Your message to dear Pastor Zeke is simply horrid and appalling!

I Timothy 5:17 "Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching."

I do so hope that we shall see an immediate improvement in the content of your messages here on :forum-fancy:, Mr. Reaper.

Sincerely, Isabella W.

MitzaLizalor 11-28-2019 03:08 PM

Re: introduction
 
Here are some quotes from an off-topic post elsewhere. Pay attention to the chart in post #10.

Quote:

http://www.23hq.com/23666/29804023_a...8965_thumb.jpg might i ask how exactly i misrepresented them? if i have, i'd certainly like to know how, so that i might correct myself from doing so again in the future. i am certainly not denying that i may be incorrect about some things, i am only human after all, so i'd very much appreciate if you could point out exactly where i went wrong.
I had already pointed out that your treatment of the Matthew quote disagreed with what God has already explained. You need to address that before moving on. You also quoted John. I will append both these passages but in the meantime your claim about what Jesus said is flat out wrong. From your seventh paragraph:
Quote:

http://www.23hq.com/23666/30400844_7...977b_thumb.jpg now i'd like to quote john 8—[you cite verses one to eight]
You claim that Jesus states one should not judge, berate, or commit acts of violence against others when we, ourselves, are not perfect and have committed wrongdoings in the past. Jesus says no such thing as the quotation itself shows with no further reference required.

John 8:1-8 (excerpt)
7
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

That's what Jesus actually said. It's not what you claim He said. Scribes and Pharisees chimed in next with their usual nonsense and a theological discussion ensues which does include some comments about judgement in a different context but the matter of the woman is closed. Your claim relating to Matthew 12 in the tenth paragraph was as follows:
Quote:

http://www.23hq.com/23666/30400844_7...977b_thumb.jpg [having cited verses thirty-six and thirty-seven.v.i.]—meaning that each person shall be judged accordingly, by god, once they die. to emphasize, they will be judged BY GOD, not man.
First I'll post the actual verse which doesn't contain the word God at all. In fact it addresses the means of condemnation, again in response to trick questions from the Pharisees and some scribes.

Matthew 12:34-50 (excerpt)
36
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Next, I'll reiterate my response to your claim.

I Corinthians 6:2-4
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

That's two points refuting your claims which you need to address before moving on. Perhaps we can glean where your approach was engendered? I followed one of your links where the "Who Are We?" page was aggressively anonymous and on another page I was almost amazed to read complete drivel – almost is a bit strong: I should have written not.

Quote:

The scripture tells us that God made man out of the dust of the ground. This first man is known to us as Adam.….Also in the garden were the animals God created, and the human being gave them all names. The world order was different at that time: Because there was no sin, there was no death, and because there was no death, there was no need for any procreation.….The need for procreation came about as a result of the fall. Because of sin, there was now death, and with expulsion from the garden, there was a whole world to fill. All of creation now needed to reproduce.



The fool had never even read PAGE ONE of the text being shredded into gibberish there! To recommend such a source is incomprehensible to me and I certainly won't be reading any more of it. Do I really need to point out that HUMANS WERE CREATED ON DAY SIX? Yes, that's right – and what did God command on DAY FIVE? It doesn't even matter if you think one creation day equals a hundred thousand trillion years, at the time of the highlighted commandment there were no humans at all. Hanging around such sites may very well lead to what we're dealing with in this thread.
•
Genesis 1:20-23 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

thegrimmreaper 11-29-2019 06:35 AM

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!
 
jeb:
Quote:

So if we prove you believe a falsehood, you will continue to believe a falsehood. You've proven what all Christians say about atheists/agnostics: they don't believe in nothing, they'll believe in anything.
i fear you misunderstood me, jeb. nowhere did i state that, if you were to prove to me that god was completely and undeniably real, that i would refuse to acknowledge it as fact. rather, that even if it were truly an undeniable fact that god existed, i would still not worship him.


even if god were real, and this was an undeniable fact backed up by science and solid facts, i would still have the free will to choose whether or not to worship him. which i would not. i didn't say i would refuse to accept the facts if, indeed, god was proven to be real, i simply said that i would not convert back to the christian faith.


isabella white:
Quote:

Well, well, it's just as I suspected, Mr. Reaper. And, now you've admitted that you are a :hell-1:bound homersexualist. I must advise you to read the following verses from the :kjv1611: very carefully -- for your benefit, IF you want to escape the eternal fires of :hell-2:.
yes, i am gay. i haven't tried to hide this fact, so i'm not sure why you make it out to be such a big deal that i've stated it in text. i have it listed in the about me section on my profile, although i stated it in a more humorous manner than simply stating "i'm gay", and if you read it you would not have had to suspect anything, as i had already made it well and clear.


i appreciate your concern for my soul, ms./mrs. white, but the state of my soul and where it ends up is of my own concern. as i said, i am no longer part of the christian faith, and, as such, i don't believe in hell.


even if hell did exist, that wouldn't stop me from being gay. i'd much rather have a happy and fulfilling relationship with a nice man here on earth and have to burn in hell for it later, than live a life of loneliness and solitude to end up in heaven.


if i want to do something that will land me in hell, that's my own choice, not yours. me being gay and/or ending up in hell doesn't affect you whatsoever. my relationships are my own business and something you needn't concern yourself with.


Quote:

Young man, that is no way to address our beloved, Godly Pastor Ezekiel! I'm afraid that I must ask you to apologize to him -- immediately -- for making such an outrageous statement. Your message to dear Pastor Zeke is simply horrid and appalling!
i wouldn't have had to make such a harsh statement if he had not first done so to me, now would i? if you treat me with respect, i'll do the same to you, but if you come at me with harshness and rude words, i'll reciprocate.


perhaps if pastor zeke had been more respectful in how he addressed me, i wouldn't have needed to say such things to him. pastor or not, zeke is a very crass and seemingly prideful man, and i do not appreciate that. if he wanted me to be respectful to him, he should've been respectful to me, but here we are.


mitzalizalor:
Quote:

(too long to quote)
hm, yes, i see what you're saying. i apologize, it seems i was incorrect. i am not without my faults, but i shall try my best to make sure i have my facts straight before making such claims in the future. i do not have the entirety of the bible memorized to the very letter, and i'm sure you do not either, so i ask you to please bear with me if i make any statement without first having the full context and facts in place.


Quote:

The fool had never even read PAGE ONE of the text being shredded into gibberish there! To recommend such a source is incomprehensible to me and I certainly won't be reading any more of it. Do I really need to point out that HUMANS WERE CREATED ON DAY SIX? Yes, that's right – and what did God command on DAY FIVE? It doesn't even matter if you think one creation day equals a hundred thousand trillion years, at the time of the highlighted commandment there were no humans at all. Hanging around such sites may very well lead to what we're dealing with in this thread.


Genesis 1:20-23And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying,Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
reading this quote from the bible, it stated that god was addressing the animals, not mankind (whom didn't yet exist, until the following day). it says nothing about humans needing to reproduce. i must ask, though, why would humans OR animals need to reproduce in eden if there was no death? it would soon become crowded and overpopulated and, if my memory serves me correctly, adam and eve did not consume any of the animals in the garden but survived on fruits and vegetables.

Elmer G. White 11-29-2019 06:44 AM

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thegrimmreaper (Post 1261282)
...reading this quote from the bible, it stated that god was addressing the animals, not mankind (whom didn't yet exist, until the following day). it says nothing about humans needing to reproduce. i must ask, though, why would humans OR animals need to reproduce in eden if there was no death? it would soon become crowded and overpopulated and, if my memory serves me correctly, adam and eve did not consume any of the animals in the garden but survived on fruits and vegetables.

Dear Sinner,

I dare say that even with the capacities of the Unsaved® it is not too tasking an effort to read a whole single chapter of the Good Book, the KJV Bible. In the very first chapter God addresses the question of Human Reproduction as follows:

Genesis 1:27-28
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

How to reproduce? God instructed us about that, as well! Glory!

Genesis 2:24
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Matthew 19:5
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Is it nice? Is it fun? Of course not! Begetting is serious business, often messy and plain displeasing. I would never ever have engaged in conjugal relations if God had not demanded it from me. He knows best. And - before you ask it - of course you have also been Created by God. That does not mean that unnatural affections would be desirable.

Proverbs 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Vengeance Puriel 11-29-2019 08:26 AM

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thegrimmreaper (Post 1261282)
jeb:
i fear you misunderstood me, jeb. nowhere did i state that, if you were to prove to me that god was completely and undeniably real, that i would refuse to acknowledge it as fact. rather, that even if it were truly an undeniable fact that god existed, i would still not worship him.

even if god were real, and this was an undeniable fact backed up by science and solid facts, i would still have the free will to choose whether or not to worship him. which i would not. i didn't say i would refuse to accept the facts if, indeed, god was proven to be real, i simply said that i would not convert back to the christian faith.


isabella white:

yes, i am gay. i haven't tried to hide this fact, so i'm not sure why you make it out to be such a big deal that i've stated it in text. i have it listed in the about me section on my profile, although i stated it in a more humorous manner than simply stating "i'm gay", and if you read it you would not have had to suspect anything, as i had already made it well and clear.


i appreciate your concern for my soul, ms./mrs. white, but the state of my soul and where it ends up is of my own concern. as i said, i am no longer part of the christian faith, and, as such, i don't believe in hell.


even if hell did exist, that wouldn't stop me from being gay. i'd much rather have a happy and fulfilling relationship with a nice man here on earth and have to burn in hell for it later, than live a life of loneliness and solitude to end up in heaven.


if i want to do something that will land me in hell, that's my own choice, not yours. me being gay and/or ending up in hell doesn't affect you whatsoever. my relationships are my own business and something you needn't concern yourself with.



i wouldn't have had to make such a harsh statement if he had not first done so to me, now would i? if you treat me with respect, i'll do the same to you, but if you come at me with harshness and rude words, i'll reciprocate.


perhaps if pastor zeke had been more respectful in how he addressed me, i wouldn't have needed to say such things to him. pastor or not, zeke is a very crass and seemingly prideful man, and i do not appreciate that. if he wanted me to be respectful to him, he should've been respectful to me, but here we are.


mitzalizalor:

hm, yes, i see what you're saying. i apologize, it seems i was incorrect. i am not without my faults, but i shall try my best to make sure i have my facts straight before making such claims in the future. i do not have the entirety of the bible memorized to the very letter, and i'm sure you do not either, so i ask you to please bear with me if i make any statement without first having the full context and facts in place.



reading this quote from the bible, it stated that god was addressing the animals, not mankind (whom didn't yet exist, until the following day). it says nothing about humans needing to reproduce. i must ask, though, why would humans OR animals need to reproduce in eden if there was no death? it would soon become crowded and overpopulated and, if my memory serves me correctly, adam and eve did not consume any of the animals in the garden but survived on fruits and vegetables.

Gen 1:26-28 is what she was aiming for.

Isabella White 11-29-2019 05:47 PM

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thegrimmreaper (Post 1261282)
isabella white:

yes, i am gay. i haven't tried to hide this fact, so i'm not sure why you make it out to be such a big deal that i've stated it in text. i have it listed in the about me section on my profile, although i stated it in a more humorous manner than simply stating "i'm gay", and if you read it you would not have had to suspect anything, as i had already made it well and clear.

i appreciate your concern for my soul, ms./mrs. white, but the state of my soul and where it ends up is of my own concern. as i said, i am no longer part of the christian faith, and, as such, i don't believe in hell.

even if hell did exist, that wouldn't stop me from being gay. i'd much rather have a happy and fulfilling relationship with a nice man here on earth and have to burn in hell for it later, than live a life of loneliness and solitude to end up in heaven.

if i want to do something that will land me in hell, that's my own choice, not yours. me being gay and/or ending up in hell doesn't affect you whatsoever. my relationships are my own business and something you needn't concern yourself with.

i wouldn't have had to make such a harsh statement if he had not first done so to me, now would i? if you treat me with respect, i'll do the same to you, but if you come at me with harshness and rude words, i'll reciprocate.

perhaps if pastor zeke had been more respectful in how he addressed me, i wouldn't have needed to say such things to him. pastor or not, zeke is a very crass and seemingly prideful man, and i do not appreciate that. if he wanted me to be respectful to him, he should've been respectful to me, but here we are..

Dear Mr. Reaper: If you want to spend ETERNITY in :hell-2:, roasting and boiling away in a Lake of Fire, then that is your choice. Why you would want to do that, for the sake of a few moments' worth of perverted pleasure here on Earth, is beyond me. Actually, I can't imagine anybody who would willingly say, "Oh, I would love to go to :hell-2: and have my entire being on fire forever, with no chance of relief." Really, now, is that what you would like to have happen to you, young man?

It is my prayer that you will see the error in your way and abandon your wanton, wicked ways before a Good Humor truck strikes you down.

Your comments regarding our much-beloved Pastor Ezekiel are noted. I'll have you know that this fine, upstanding man of :god-fancy: has served our blessed :landover-fancy: for many years. He is doing that which the dear :lord-fancy: requires. If Pastor Ezekiel appears harsh to you, then kindly take that as a friendly reminder of what is waiting for you on the Day of Judgment, due to your rejection of the glorious Gospel of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:.

Sincerely, Isabella W.
P.S. You may call me Isabella (or Mrs. White), but please, not Ms. White as I have no time for that women's lib/feminazi nonsense.

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-29-2019 06:47 PM

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thegrimmreaper (Post 1261068)
hopefully i'm doing this right, please correct me if i'm not.

Although I appreciate your use of the lowercase "i", as it indicates a subservient person with little self-confidence, you need a keyboard with capitals because at sometime, you may use my name, which, in common with other names, is initially capitalized.


And this is before I correct your views...

Vengeance Puriel 11-30-2019 01:01 AM

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!
 
What have I missed?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-30-2019 01:10 AM

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance Puriel (Post 1261346)
What have I missed?

One-sentence low effort tweet-posts have been tolerated, and now everybody is doing it.

Trent Harvey, Jr. 11-30-2019 01:10 AM

Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1261347)
One-sentence low effort tweet-posts have been tolerated, and now everybody is doing it.


That's what SHE said!


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved