X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Obama failure, Bin Laden strikes back

Having a field day ever since Obama gave all terrorists a free ride, Satan Bin Laden is getting more arrogant every day. Bin Laden will probably get on Orprah in a few days to tell "his side" of the story. Let us all pray to our Savioir Jesus Christ for forgiveness. America really screwed up when they choose Obama as president and God is still punishing America for that.

In an audio message broadcast Sunday on the al-Jazeera Arab television network, ... Osama bin Laden said America will not live in security unless there is security for Palestinians.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Re: Yet another Obama failure, Bin Laden strikes back

This recalls to mind the incident of attempt to force democracy on God. The message:

Nu:14:26: And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
    Nu:14:27: How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.
    Nu:14:28: Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
    Nu:14:29: Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me,
    Nu:14:30: Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

Here we see that Moses and Aaron symbolize the USA and the the “evil congregation”symbolizes the heretic Osama and Al-Qaida who speaks against the USA.

This being the case, Obama should never heed what Osama says and smite the “evil congregation” without mercy.

At the moment, all he is doing is talking about talking about doing something whilst ordinary citizens live in fear of a terrorist attack.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
    X