X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westboro Baptist Church are cuckservatives: interview with ex-member

Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of beta cucks. Here's an interview with a former member who turned atheist after talking to somebody on twitter:

More like WestBETA Baptist Church.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: Westboro Baptist Church are cuckservatives: interview with ex-member

She probably never had God in her heart. Also how she talks and her facial expressions make me think she is is obsessed with sex!
    -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
    -Holocaust Jokes
    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
      She probably never had God in her heart.
      It's tempting to believe that, but if I did, it would mean there's nothing to learn.

And by learn, I mean confirm what I've always believed. (That is what the word learn means, after all).

In this case, I have learned/had confirmed that we've made the right choice by barring most of our brethren from the internet. This forum could be a lot livelier - (just imagine the "brigading" we could do if even 10% of us were online) but it's not worth it.

Even if we create Christian memes so dank they out-dank the dankiest danksters that ever danked, it's not worth it if a single soul is lead astray to hell, let alone to short hair, and whatever you call that low-cut spotty top she has on it's like she's trying to hypnotize me.
      Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 07-08-2017, 06:46 PM.
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

BTW, I hope nobody took this as an endorsement of Joe Rogan.

A typical podcast goes "Hey, so you're an expert on North Korea? Cool, let's talk about everything other than that. Let's look at pictures of weird fishes. Look at that! Wow! Look at that! Don't I show you the coolest things on this medium where people can't see anything?"

A popular, middle-of-the-road attention-deficit guy who can't stay on any subject for long - he just can't commit. Can you guess what his religious beliefs are?

That's right, agnostic.

They think they're middle of the road. Middle of the highway to hell.

Comment

Dunt furgett dat disni madde frolo, a good kristian, zhe vyllain

Y'all are worse than the Illuminati conspiracists lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Sodomyisbad View Post
            Dunt furgett dat disni madde frolo, a good kristian, zhe vyllain

Y'all are worse than the Illuminati conspiracists lmao
            In your case the term, "lmao", may indicate an attempt at suicide, being that you are, in essence, nothing more than an a$$. (And likely a less than toned specimen of such.)
            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

She's still at it, this time with ultra-super-militant-uber-atheist Sam Harris.

Comment

The WBC members are unabashedly liberal. They hate America, hate the troops, support racial equality, curse like sailors, allow women to speak publicly, and wave protest signs like PC babies. Sounds like a bunch of Democrats to me. Sure, they're right that God hates fags, but so what? Muslims and Mormons know that too. Doesn't make them Christian.
                I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                  The WBC members are unabashedly liberal. They hate America, hate the troops, support racial equality, curse like sailors, allow women to speak publicly, and wave protest signs like PC babies. Sounds like a bunch of Democrats to me. Sure, they're right that God hates fags, but so what? Muslims and Mormons know that too. Doesn't make them Christian.
                  Oh, how very true this is, dear Brother Lukes! I thank you for mentioning this, because this has been a major annoyance of mine for many years. In addition to the excellent points that you have raised, the Westboro Baptist Cult thinks nothing of insulting our blessed U.S. Constitution, mocking our -sent President Trump, and disrespecting our glorious flag! The will NOT be mocked. He WILL repay!

Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

A blessed evening to you, Dear,
                  Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

If our liberal justice system had any sense, the police would take those flags away from them and tie them into nooses.
                    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

She can talk about the sons of Gideon, she can talk about her men of Saul, but what it all comes down to her walls of virtue have come crumbling down
                      No spoose should be more attractive than the other - that way, no one is satisfied, and the marriage can be happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X