X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PRESIDENT Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
    I have been wondering about this: why is Brother President Putin's help and cooperation called "Russian meddling"? I can think of certain people (who shall be nameless) who "help and cooperate with" the Demoncrats but nobody calls that meddling!

I guess I just don't understand politics, which is probably a good thing.
    If Trump was able to convince Putin to help him interfere in our elections, it's just further proof of Trump's negotiating prowess and that he's able to restore respect for us on a global stage. Why wouldn't you want a leader that works together with other foreign leaders? That's what they need to do as President. Colluding with other nations should be rewarded, not punished.

All the brave soul who exposed Hillary Clinton's emails did is reveal the truth! It's just crooked Democrats more interested in politics than policy. No different than when a burglar blames the cops who caught them "If only the cop wasn't there I'd have gotten away with it!" rather than taking a good hard look at their own actions that got them in that predicament in the first place.
    Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post

I mean, Putin is not the first American president to look deep into Putin's eyes and admire his sincere Slavic soul:
      What I really meant, of course, that Trump is not the first American president, etc.

I would never suggest that Putin is somehow involved in our government.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

What I really meant, of course, that Trump is not the first American president, etc.

Even if Trump is a Putin supporter, he's innocent, hasn't done anything wrong, and is still the best President America has ever had! After all, God put him in to fix this country after Satan's puppet was in power for eight terrible years.
        Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Abigail Williams View Post
          Even if Trump is a Putin supporter
          Mrs, my I have a conversation with your husband or Pastor about your bold statements here?

I don't know why you feel this need to come here and seed doubts about our fearless leader.

If it wasn't your intention, please go tell your husband to discipline you better. And ask God and Jesus for forgiveness.
          1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
            If Trump was able to convince Putin to help him interfere in our elections, it's just further proof of Trump's negotiating prowess and that he's able to restore respect for us on a global stage. Why wouldn't you want a leader that works together with other foreign leaders? That's what they need to do as President. Colluding with other nations should be rewarded, not punished.

All the brave soul who exposed Hillary Clinton's emails did is reveal the truth! It's just crooked Democrats more interested in politics than policy. No different than when a burglar blames the cops who caught them "If only the cop wasn't there I'd have gotten away with it!" rather than taking a good hard look at their own actions that got them in that predicament in the first place.

I also would like to clarify. I am not saying that Trump did collude with Russia. Trump and Putin both say they didn't so that's good enough for me!

Just that if they had done it I would have been perfectly fine with that too. So there was no reason for Democrats to waste money investigating this. They could have just saved us a lot of time by taking Trump and Putin's word from the start.

From now on I think it's a lesson that we should just take Putin and Trump at face value and not bother further investigating allegations made against them once they give a strong & powerful denial.

Also, remember how adamant our supposed intelligence agencies were that there was collusion? Turns out they were wrong. The lesson here is to take what our intelligence agencies have to say with a grain of salt. It seems like they're more concerned about covering up Hillary Clinton's emails than they are doing the actual investigation!

"The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong!"

"Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!" How right he is!

For example, notice all the doubters in the news and everywhere else who thought Trump couldn't win the presidency? Turns out they were wrong. Exactly what many of us at Landoverbaptist predicted ( http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?p=1228095#post1228095
            http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...17&postcount=1) . Thanks to an in-tune reading of Trump's twitter feed. One of the few reliable sources of information. He said he would win so he did. It really is that simple.

Our intelligence agencies should just read Trump's Twitter then call it a day. That's what I do. Trump has already done all the heavy mental lifting for us.
            Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Hoowee, I'm a little late to the scene, but I am PUMPED for this election! I can't wait to see the Dems bend over and pile up on one another like a pack of useless nipkins, while The Don gloriously prepares to ream his golden rod of greatness over and over all over America, slapping it all over Lady Liberty's lips for his 2ND TERM! SHOUT GLOORAHH!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim C. Lombardo View Post
                Hoowee, I'm a little late to the scene, but I am PUMPED for this election! I can't wait to see the Dems bend over and pile up on one another like a pack of useless nipkins, while The Don gloriously prepares to ream his golden rod of greatness over and over all over America, slapping it all over Lady Liberty's lips for his 2ND TERM! SHOUT GLOORAHH!
                Amen, Brother! And praise be to Jesus that the White House will remain white, as He intended!! A blessed evening to you, Sir. Sincerely, Isabella W.
                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

I'm not sure if this picture has been shared before, but it's one of my favorites
                  Attached Files
                  Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                  1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                    I'm not sure if this picture has been shared before, but it's one of my favorites
                    Oh, that is a beauty, Sister Dana! Thank you for sharing this; it's not one that I've seen before. Attached is another one that always brings a tear to my eye. Have a blessed evening! Sincerely, Isabella W.
                    Attached Files
                    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
                      Mrs, my I have a conversation with your husband or Pastor about your bold statements here?

I don't know why you feel this need to come here and seed doubts about our fearless leader.

If it wasn't your intention, please go tell your husband to discipline you better. And ask God and Jesus for forgiveness.
                      It wasn't at all my intention, apologies. I misphrased my statement.
                      Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Amen, Sister! Thank you for this.
                          Attached Files
                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

In over 240 years of American history, there is no doubt whatsover in my mind that the presidency of Donald Trump is our finest hour, at least until Christ returns. For now, The Donald is close enough.

I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Did you see what our handsome leader wore to the UK? He didn't feel the need to show off with a bunch of medals like the other men. He let his body speak for itself!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                                Did you see what our handsome leader wore to the UK?... He let his body speak for itself!

He's 6'3" (claimed).

Wears PLATFORM SHOES to visit somebody's tiny, little great-grandmother who looks simply thrilled about the whole affair is looking for the bottle of Scotch that Chuck got his hands on.

edit: Camilla wins the "About to Handbag Someone"

Comment

Working...
                                X