X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fred Phelps is dead. Murdered? Assassinated?

How are you to be sure that those that wrote the bible were not simply pretending to hear the lord when it was in fact demons?
    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
    abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Scottish Demon View Post
      How are you to be sure that those that wrote the bible were not simply pretending to hear the lord when it was in fact demons?
      If this was the case then the 10 commandments would be all different. If you want to know what a bible written by demons is like, try reading the Satanic Bible.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Scottish Demon View Post
        Start here:

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Good riddance to extremely bad rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by PaulyShoreiscool View Post
            Good riddance to extremely bad rubbish
            He certainly was too much of a lib-tard for my liking.

Who would let their daughter spout off in church like that?

1st Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
            1st Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Fred Phelps is dead. Murdered? Assassinated?

I know this is a very old post, but i think that he may have been assassinated by an Obama agent or some sodomite joo, since he preached alot against them. While he was wrong in many levels (such as believing that there is not free will and that 9/11 happened as a punishment from God and not because some Moslem suddently had the urge of crashing into a tower with a plane) he was speaking the truth against the evils of sodomy agenda, Obamanation, Christ-killers and the Godless Sweden. As Plato said once:
              No one is more hated than those who speak the truth.
              And is no surprise that his death happened in the same month the jews celebrate their own "Easter" (minus the eggs and the resurrection of Christ).

While he is surely not in Heaven, he may still have some chance of salvation for being a warrior who fought for the truth. If only he were Catholic, he may had some chance of becoming a Saint.

Comment

There is no harm, Mr. Rovagnati, is discussing the life and death of Fred Phelps. When he was alive Landover Baptist provided encouragement for his protests at veteran funerals. There can never be too much objection to the advance of homerism.

It is hard to know exactly what happened to Fred. He seemed to mellow out about homers. There seems little doubt he now lives in hell.
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                  When he was alive Landover Baptist provided encouragement for his protests at veteran funerals. There can never be too much objection to the advance of homerism.

It is hard to know exactly what happened to Fred. He seemed to mellow out about homers. There seems little doubt he now lives in hell.
                  Yes, Mr Phelps did seem to be a veritable beacon of light in these disgusting "rainbow" times. As you so rightly say, he is now roasting in Satan's fiery furnace/boiling in the lake of fire. But True Christian(tm) charity makes me regret his fall from God's Holy Grace (while at the same time acknowledging that he absolutely deserves that fate), because he seemed so very promising.

I would like to blame it on senility, but if Mr Phelps suffered this affliction then it was sent by Jesus and therefore inflicted for a very good reason.
                  Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I have never met a senile Christian.

Comment

Just curious, didn't Rev Phelps' daughter (her name escapes me) take over after after he passed?
                      In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15

Comment

Originally posted by tkwhite View Post
                        Just curious, didn't Rev Phelps' daughter (her name escapes me) take over after after he passed?
                        Indeed she did. This is when the Westboro church has been unmasked as a liberal, God hating, Bible disobeying, false Christian mockery of a church!
                        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Very sad. I hope they understand what they are getting themselves into. Just saying.
                          Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                          Indeed she did. This is when the Westboro church has been unmasked as a liberal, God hating, Bible disobeying, false Christian mockery of a church!
                          In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15

Comment

Working...
                          X