X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Less Stress Among the Super Rich

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    I'm not Babylonian (and other white people charts and confusing lists of numbers)

Greetings!

If reparations are being made it is news to I and it is a great victory for the Black man but I have not yet seen any monies that came to I as reparations. The Jesuit people here at Georgetown University have admitted their guilt in the Black genocide and have made amends by offering me an education as a brain surgeon as well as a place to live which I must share with several white people and they provide a small stipend to pay for ganja, tooth paste and coconut oil for the dreads. They at least have paid what they owe but the rest of the white people are slow in paying for the misery they have caused the Black man and especially I. Except for the small stipend that I receive from the Jesuits here I have received no cash compensation for the toil and sweat of my ancestors. Once Beto is President he will probably make payment of reparations his first policy after he disarms the white people.

Jah Guide!
    Trevor
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
      Greetings!

The rich white people of Babylon became wealthy by enslaving African Black men to do all the work and never giving them pay. They are haunted by the crimes of their ancestors and they need to deal with the sins they have been bequeathed. If they could lead the way to reconciliation with the Black man by providing just reparations for the enslavement of our ancestors they would feel better about the terrible things they are responsible for. I myself would volunteer to accept and appropriately disburse what ever monies are required to expiate the sins of these rich white people and while I would be one of the recipients I would take no more than a small administrative fee for my services. Once the monies are paid everyone will be more content.

Jah Guide!
      Trevor
      The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have conserved their racial purity by a lack of affinity with washing, have seen their patch invaded by a different kind of slave: The Portuguese. the black is indolent and fanciful, he spends his money on frivolity and drink; the European comes from a tradition of working and saving which follows him to this corner of America and drives him to get ahead. -CodeBlazeFate

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBlazeFate View Post
        The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have conserved their racial purity by a lack of affinity with washing, have seen their patch invaded by a different kind of slave: The Portuguese. the black is indolent and fanciful, he spends his money on frivolity and drink; the European comes from a tradition of working and saving which follows him to this corner of America and drives him to get ahead. -CodeBlazeFate
        The important question is: what drugs are you on, sweetie? That Trevor guy is high on marijuana each time he posts, yet he's perfectly capable of construing coherent sentences and presenting semi-coherent lines of thought. You should try to learn from him, Cody! (Unless your brain is too damaged already from the long-time use of drugs, of course).
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
          The important question is: what drugs are you on, sweetie?
          I think you are on to something, here, Sister Basilissa. When someone comes on here and says Negro people have preserved their race they are not in touch with reality. I Man, for example, is trying to go to college. The slaves on the ships had Ph.D's? Haha. To preserve their history in the U.S. Negro people need to be slaves.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

………… the white people are slow in paying for …………
            If you don't accept the "charts and confusing lists of numbers" how would you know 1] that black people were transported in the first place, 2] whether and 3] to whom reparations should be or 4] had or 5] had not been paid?

Did you have a figure in mind? If you're thinking in trillions you'll need to look up how many trillions actually exist, which will be fairly easy. I'm glad you're thinking about this and that you're doing so here where others can see your questions presented in a setting where Scripture is available for reliable answers. It's always a pleasure to present God's perspective just as it's recorded for us and always exciting to see another draw nearer to Him.

Comment

Greetings!

I am uncertain exactly how much money will be required for white people to receive relief for the terrible guilt they carry with them for enslaving the Black man but I am certain that I will be needing a Range Rover and a sufficient sum of money to buy a house with a swimming pool and a butler that is located in Hollywood California near Snoop Dog who has become Rastafari. Also I will have expenses dealing with maintenance and upkeep and the costs associated with my entourage. I think that perhaps 25 million dollars would be sufficient but I am not involved in finance and I am uncertain as to how long such a sum would last. Perhaps the use of charts and lists of numbers could be used to determine how much in money I should receive. I will welcome any input from my white friends as long as they are in favor of this plan.

Jah Guide!
              Trevor
              Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

So few realize the super rich really care. Leon Cooperman is a man with three billion dollars.

Recently, he wrote candidate Elizabeth Warren and pleaded with her so stop demonizing the super rich. What good does it do to focus criticism on people who are trying to build this country, he asked. His eyes filled with tears in a CNBC interview.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                  So few realize the super rich really care. Leon Cooperman is a man with three billion dollars.

Recently, he wrote candidate Elizabeth Warren and pleaded with her so stop demonizing the super rich. What good does it do to focus criticism on people who are trying to build this country, he asked. His eyes filled with tears in a CNBC interview.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/te...?mod=home-page
                  "I have no problem with giving it away in the end. I want to control the giving". What a passionate and heartfelt speech. Trickle down charity at its finest. I think more rich people should be given tax cuts so they can decide which charities to give their money to.

With government, it's 50/50. You have some Republicans in office to spend the money wisely, (eg. on military spending) and some Democrats to spend it foolishly, (eg. on welfare queens).

This is an acceptable trade off if you're taxing poor people who will most likely waste most if not all of the money ( note how even when poor people are miraculously granted money they waste ithttps://www.thepennyhoarder.com/save...o-lost-it-all/ ), but not with smart rich people who would spend most if not all of the money wisely. They're probably spending almost all of it on job creation and donating to charities.
                  Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

As if there was not enough for the super rich to worry about, I just read that if you compare the total money held by the super rich at the beginning of last year and what they had at the beginning of this year they LOST 388 billion dollars.

This catastrophic loss is larger than any other group in the world. Poor people can whine about what they have to do without, but I'm not impressed.

A lot of this loss was suffered by billionaires in China but it makes the point we are discussing here, the super rich live in a high stress world. They need our prayers.

Comment

This is what happens when certain regions manipulate their exchange rates to compensate for tariffs by more than can be made up through arbitrage.
                      Luke 20:25

Comment

Greetings!

Kanye has suffered very much stress for some time now and he has decided to change his name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West for the reason that he is suffering from post traumatic stress disorder due to racism and threats from white nationalists. Kanye is as rich as any white man and he is married to a white woman but the white man will not recognize his genius so he has to put it in his name. Now at last Kanye will receive the respect he deserves.

Jah Guide!
                        Trevor

Comment

...Now at last Kanye will receive the respect he deserves...
                          Don Jr. loves CGBKW's latest album, so no lies there.

Though, I have seen some tweets referring to him as "Uncle Ruckus" or a "Hotep". Maybe you could explain these terms to the nice white folk here?

Comment

Greetings!

Kanye has suffered very much stress for some time now and he has decided to change his name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West for the reason that he is suffering from post traumatic stress disorder due to racism and threats from white nationalists. Kanye is as rich as any white man and he is married to a white woman but the white man will not recognize his genius so he has to put it in his name. Now at last Kanye will receive the respect he deserves.

Jah Guide!
                            Trevor
                            What really cheezes me off is Negro men who steal beautiful white women from white men and then steal the white man's dollars. This Cain guy is going to steal Joel Osteen's Sunday collection revenue. Joel needs this money for Jesus and was under a lot of stress before this came along. Perhaps Joel will take a cut, I don't know about the contract.

West, 43, and Osteen, 56, will chat earlier at the 11 a.m. service Sunday for about 15-20 minutes, Iloff said, adding Osteen 'will talk about Kanye's journey to his faith.'

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                              Don Jr. loves CGBKW's latest album, so no lies there.

Though, I have seen some tweets referring to him as "Uncle Ruckus" or a "Hotep". Maybe you could explain these terms to the nice white folk here?

Greetings!

It would be my great pleasure to explain these confusing contradictions to my white friends. The three things that all Black men want to accomplish are 1- Get money from white people. 2- Have sex with white girls. 3- Get over on the white man.

Kanye has accomplished all three of these goals and he should get an award for that. Kanye has found that every time he appears in public wearing a red hat the white people buy something from him and he gets richer with more money. Many Black men who have been kept down and denied an education believe Kanye is demonstrating his dislike of the Black man by wearing a red hat that is reserved for white nationalists but they are mistaken. Kanye is a genius and that is why he has changed his name to Genius so people will know. Also he is very rich and a Christian like the white Baptists and he wants everyone to know that too. Kanye is now a preaching Rap Artist/Mogul/Black man/Billionaire/Genius and if he was asked nicely he would probably deliver a sermon to the Landover Baptist Church congregation and possibly leave a nice donation when he goes back home to Hollywood California where all the rich people live.

Jah Guide!
                              Trevor

Comment

This thread is about Stress Among the Super Rich, not the comparatively rich in California.

Comment

Working...
                                X