X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NASA Mars landing? More FAKE NEWS!!

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
    Possibly because you're a sorcerer who worships false idols?
    Which is a lie and I don't worship false idols? Also, how is being a sorcerer possible? Magic doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Basilissa; 12-19-2018, 05:18 PM. Reason: please leaen how to quote properly

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
      Where is it, honey?

Well, you seem to be awfully unfamiliar with the Bible to be considered a Christian, sweetie!

I'm sorry, sweetie, but that sentence doesn't even make sense. My triggered what?

Oh, wait, you meant to say "you're triggered," right? That makes much more sense, but the answer is no. I mean, if I were easily triggered by every ignorant who doesn't know how to spell, I couldn't survive a day on the Internet, could I?

Well here let's go back to the original point of the forum. The NASA Mars landing IS real. You're "proof" is a dirty picture and saying that you could make a better fake photo. Can you make a "valid" point, please other than just saying the photo is fake? Like scientific points that actually work and not biblical points from thousands of years ago when space exploration didn't exist.

Comment

Where is it, honey?
        Here it is

Comment

Originally posted by IwillTumblrShameYou View Post
          Which is a lie and I don't worship false idols? Also, how is being a sorcerer possible? Magic doesn't exist.
          Of course magic does exist. First, it is mentioned in the Bible:

Exodus 8:7
          And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

Second, magic means that something happens by supernatural means. You've claimed that you're a Christian. Christianity is all about supernatural events brought upon the material world. Basically, you're claiming that supernatural events don't exist, ergo, you cannot be a Christian. At best, you might claim to be a deist? Are you?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Well here let's go back to the original point of the forum. The NASA Mars landing IS real. You're "proof" is a dirty picture and saying that you could make a better fake photo. Can you make a "valid" point, please other than just saying the photo is fake? Like scientific points that actually work and not biblical points from thousands of years ago when space exploration didn't exist.
            Dear, the Bible goes to great lengths to explain that we should never trust science:

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

In fact, secular science is foolishness in the eyes of the Lord:

1 Corinthians 3:18-20
            18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
            19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
            20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Here you have it. God says that science is vain foolishness. Why should we stop trusting God and start trusting science?

Here it is

Your "proof" is a picture? Aren't we having this discussion because I said in the opening post, that I do not trust pictures, which are so easily edited in PhotoShop? I mean, even I can take a photo of some pretty clouds and then slap a "satellite" on top of it, and I am practically PhotoShop-illiterate! (And more of a GIMP person, anyway).
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Dear, the Bible goes to great lengths to explain that we should never trust science:

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
              19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Here you have it. God says that science is vain foolishness. Why should we stop trusting God and start trusting science?

Your "proof" is a picture? Aren't we having this discussion because I said in the opening post, that I do not trust pictures, which are so easily edited in PhotoShop? I mean, even I can take a photo of some pretty clouds and then slap a "satellite" on top of it, and I am practically PhotoShop-illiterate! (And more of a GIMP person, anyway).
              If its soooooo easy then send me a picture that you PhotoShopped. Plus, this was taken from space so it would be highly unlikely for it to be fake. Also, explain the live videos of NASA launching rockets to space right in front of the public.

Comment

If its soooooo easy then send me a picture that you PhotoShopped. Plus, this was taken from space so it would be highly unlikely for it to be fake. Also, explain the live videos of NASA launching rockets to space right in front of the public.
                Here:

Maybe you can learn something today! (I'm not feeling overly optimistic, though).

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

So you're trying to say that the Earth is flat and every single picture is photoshopped. NASA is silencing at least 18,000 different people at NASA so they can say the Earth is round. You're denying every rocket launch into space. You dismiss hundreds of years of proof by some of humanities smartest purposes. I mean, what would they even get out of lying? It would be a waste of time and effort to lie instead of telling the truth. Also, I need to mention your ignorance at the start when you saw that it took 7 months for it to travel and you are like "wow did they put a snail on the probe". (BTW no one found that funny.) Space is big. REALLY BIG. So it would take a while for it to travel. Mars is at least 54.6 million km. So no they didn't put a snail on it. It took the normal amount of time to get there.

Comment

Here:

Maybe you can learn something today! (I'm not feeling overly optimistic, though).
                    Here is a photo of the Earth in 1972. Before photoshop or AI that advanced existed.

Comment

Here is a photo of the Earth in 1972. Before photoshop or AI that advanced existed.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/asse...-super-169.jpg
                      Two things

1) where you there when they took the picture? If not, how can you be sure the picture is not a modern day Photoshop fake?

2) Do you really think before computers there was no way of altering images? How old are you, seven?
                      Last edited by Brother Gonzalez; 12-20-2018, 10:50 AM.
                      1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

So you're trying to say that the Earth is flat and every single picture is photoshopped. NASA is silencing at least 18,000 different people at NASA so they can say the Earth is round. You're denying every rocket launch into space. You dismiss hundreds of years of proof by some of humanities smartest purposes. I mean, what would they even get out of lying?
                        They get people like you to believe them and therefore distrust God, leading you to Hell. I'm not sure why, but very long history of slapstick comedy (including high popularity of some YouTube videos) shows that many people enjoy seeing other people failing at things.

Also, I need to mention your ignorance at the start when you saw that it took 7 months for it to travel and you are like "wow did they put a snail on the probe". (BTW no one found that funny.) Space is big. REALLY BIG. So it would take a while for it to travel. Mars is at least 54.6 million km. So no they didn't put a snail on it. It took the normal amount of time to get there.
                        You are making this stuff up, dear. Here you can read an excellent sermon which explains Heaven is much closer than the distances you mention.

By this logic, Star Trek was really filmed in the outer space in the 1960's.

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
                        2) Do you really think before computers there.Was no way of altering images?
                        Brother Gonzalez, I'm afraid that is the unfortunate side effect of the switch from film to digital.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

I rebuke fake news in the Holy Name of Jesus.

There. It's taken care of.
                          Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                          “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                          Amen and Amen

Comment

Acts 17:22 is clear as day. The Apostle Paul visited Mars during his time among the Athenians. Clearly God granted the Greek Christians technology superior to that held by the atheist cultists at NASA (Nazi Anal Sex Association). These idiot nerds talking about the "first man on Mars" clearly haven't read the Bible. It was Paul.
                            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
                              Two things

1) where you there when they took the picture? If not, how can you be sure the picture is not a modern day Photoshop fake?

2) Do you really think before computers there was no way of altering images? How old are you, seven?
                              Here is another image of the Earth but in 1946

Comment

Here is another image of the Earth but in 1946
                                Where, sweetie?

In addition to seeing things which other people don't see, do you also hear voices which other people cannot hear?

My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X