X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Girls and young women are anxious and depressed. Why?

12-14 year old girls are the worst. My daughters are at that age, and are showing signs of depression and restlessness. It's time I chose men for them, that will keep them occupied.

This King Joffery, he sounds like a good choice. If he's a nick crueler than my daughters, then it will keep them in line.

Comment

If someone knows God, he can't be depressed. Depression is a synonyme for Agnosticism. Haven't been depressed again even since I stopped being a Communist.

Comment

Originally posted by phucker67 View Post
        12-14 year old girls are the worst. My daughters are at that age
        Not all, I taught my 14-year-old nice who lives in Linz to be different. She is the only girl in her class to have no depressions whatsoever. Even though girls with depressions aren't the worst things. Boys and "men" with depression are since one can't be depressed and masculine at the same time. And sadly that's the case with my youngest brother (he's 17). May God help him.

Comment

Liberals are to blame. They tell girls they have to be successful in work outside the home, that they need a career, that they should do what ever they want to do and they don't need a man, that marriage is old fashioned, that they aren't normal if they don't fornicate and then have abortions, that they shouldn't let children ruin their lives. All they really want is to live godly lives, married with many children and a good husband to cook and clean for, but famous movie stars and other liberals won't let them. That is why they get depressed. They really don't want to do any of those things liberals make them do.
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

It is a well know fact that all females are hysterical from age six on up. It is a fathers responsibility to manage these hysteronics.

Normally, I never talk about this due to the medias inference of shame and it is a private matter. It is the Curse(r) that God has given fathers and placed upon a dads broad shoulders to resolve.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              It is a well know fact that all females are hysterical from age six on up.
              This is often the result of what is called precocious puberty, which is all very well in societies where daughters are permitted to marry young. However, until more reasonable laws prevail it is best to postpone the menarche by keeping our daughters' weight well below average, by avoiding over-feeding. A female child should always leave the dinner table still hungry.

Although my sons are all muscular, well-nourished young men/boys, my daughter (at 11) is the size of an 8-year-old. Her future husband will thank me for this, just as her father thanks me now.

YiC
              JL-V
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

My late wife Ethel suffered from severe anxiety and depression. I know this because she became a feminist, right before she put on gloves and committed suicide.

The fact that she only killed herself after she became a feminist is some consolation. Perhaps God will have mixed feelings about her eternal torment, and forgive me for not punishing her more severely.
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                  This is often the result of what is called precocious puberty, which is all very well in societies where daughters are permitted to marry young. However, until more reasonable laws prevail it is best to postpone the menarche by keeping our daughters' weight well below average, by avoiding over-feeding. A female child should always leave the dinner table still hungry.

Although my sons are all muscular, well-nourished young men/boys, my daughter (at 11) is the size of an 8-year-old. Her future husband will thank me for this, just as her father thanks me now.

YiC
                  JL-V
                  I was talking with some of the Church Elders about this problem (and the Godless chinks, but that is fodder for another thread).
                  Have you ever noticed that women with child are always calm and serene. They have 'that glow', similar to what a man has after a night of calm reflection from a evening at the Landover Mens Club.
                  I believe the hysterectonics are Gods way of gently encouraging the female to 'be with child'.
                  This is why God's Plan© is for all females from age 8 (younger for the early developers) to find a man that will tolerate them and provide The Seed® to enable the female to bear a son (a daughter if they are unfortunate).
                  My wife, Mrs. Hutchins (God Rest her soul where ever she is) was with child nearly every day of our 45 (something like that, who has the time to track) years marriage. A lot of children underfoot though I tried not to get in the way of them (they'd go scrambling when I'd prowl the halls). She never complained, in fact she pretty much never spoke. We had a home blessed by peace, quiet and harmony.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    I believe the hysterectonics are Gods way of gently encouraging the female to 'be with child'.
                    Absolutely, Brother Hutchins! A woman who is with child lacks the inclination (and the energy) to cause a fuss, what with having to keep house while also tending to her husband's needs and raising any surviving children.

But for as long as secular law prevents us from marrying off our daughters at an appropriate age, delaying the onset of their pubescency seems like the only way to avoid tantrums. Having raised three stepdaughters (oh! the drama - they were very much their mother's daughters!) I thank Our Lord that I myself have only borne one female child. She is a compliant child, mainly thanks to the discipline imposed by her brothers. But for those True Christian(tm) ladies who have not yet borne children, I would definitely recommend having boys.
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

In the middle ages, kids were seven years olds when they had to start working. I am in favor for those times to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                        The News was for men, which means it was like an action movie. Lots of explosions and violence and epic stories of raw power.

As things got feminized "human interest" stories started showing up. "Human interest" meant "female interest", as if men are not human.

Now The News is clucking henparty of gossip, high society scandal, emotionalism, social conformism enforcement, and etiquette policing/high society shibboleth fads.
                        "Out of a combined 14,000-plus minutes of the national evening news broadcast on CBS, ABC, and NBC last year, a grand total of five minutes were devoted to Afghanistan..." - Tyndall Report
                        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Another problem with the news is they can sometimes make such a big stink when a woman is missing/abducted/killed. For awhile there all they could report on were instances (often exaggerated) of men assaulting/coercing/harassing women with sexual intent.

If women hear about these things, they will think about them and worry about the possibility of such things happening to them, so of course, they will be anxious. In the good old days, people did not discuss these sorts of things publically. People could pretend these things didn't happen in decent neighborhoods in good families.

Nowadays, you hear about this stuff happening all the time. This shows that we shouldn't be talking about it. It will only happen more if we keep discussing it. So, if those liebral news personalities REALLY cared about women's safety, they would stop reporting these sorts of stories. Women would certainly be less anxious and depressed if they hear about all those bad things on the news.
                          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                            Another problem with the news is they can sometimes make such a big stink when a woman is missing/abducted/killed.
                            Thankfully, it only happens when a blonde white woman goes missing. Can you imagine how much worse it would be if the news were preoccupied with all of the brunettes gone missing, and even worse - all of the brown, yellow, and black females? Can you imagine how unbearable it would be to see on the news the face of every indigenous teenager that has been raped, abducted, and/or murdered?

And there are plenty:

Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind’s murder sparked outrage in the US. A bill named after her aims to address the crisis of violence against Native women
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

My goodness it's starting to sound like a pity party in here! Come on everyone, let's see those faces start smiling again. Turn that frown upside down.
                              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

I blame the families. Why haven't they married off their 12 year old daughters? That's the way they did it in the Bible, so it's good enough for us. Once they have husbands and start breeding, these girls' lives will be fulfilled, and they won't be depressed anymore.
                                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                                X