X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Men: Be On The Lookout For A Polack Whore

Watch out, boys! I've heard she's got Freehold on her list!

Ania Lisewska, Polish Woman, Wants To Have Sex With 100,000 Men

It's good to have a goal in life, but the one purportedly expressed by a woman in Warsaw, Poland, may be a stretch.

Ania Lisewska, 21, is allegedly attempting to travel to every city in the world so she can have sex with at least 100,000 men for 20 minutes each.

"I want men from Poland, Europe and all around the world. I love sex, fun and men," she said, according to the Austrian Times. "In Poland the subject of sex is still taboo and anyone who wants to fulfill their sexual fantasies is considered a deviant, a whore or mentally ill."

The supposed sex marathon allegedly began last month in Warsaw, according to her Facebook page, and she hopes to have her way across Poland before moving to other countries.

So far, she's had sex with 284 men, according to Fakt.pl and didn't let the fact she has a serious boyfriend stop her.

He told the Polish language website he was "not thrilled" with her unusual hobby, but had no choice and "had to come to terms" with it.

Her Facebook page currently only has slightly more than 9,000 likes, but Lisewska is allegedly attempting to attract potential partners by setting up a website where they can register and kept apprised of her current activities.

The story raises eyebrows for a number of reasons. First, Lisewska's website isn't working properly except for the front page.

In addition, she has not responded to media requests.

Then there is the nature of the quest itself. Having sex with 100,000 people for 20 minutes each would take a person more than 3.8 years -- and that's only if they went at it day and night without breaks for sleep, food or personal hygiene.

Lisewska claims she is planning her sexual encounters to take place on weekends, which would stretch out the time frame considerably -- up to nearly 20 years, according to one Polish website.

Another reason to be skeptical: Many of the media stories about Lisewska suggest she is attempting to get her erotic efforts recognized by Guinness World Records. The organization has never adjudicated sexually-oriented records.

Lisewska is now claiming to be the victim of foul play on her Facebook page. She claims it was hacked by someone who posted she had AIDS, which she denied by posting test results on the page.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Christian Men: Be On The Lookout For A Polack Whore

If she comes to Iowa, you know that most of the brothers of LBC will be clamoring to be first in line so that they might preach to her and show her the err of her whore ways.
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I'm not willing to wait that long. I'm buying a ticket to Russia right now to save this woman's soul!
      Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

That's disgusting. Have she no shame or self respect?

Comment

Originally posted by ImBuddhist View Post
          Probably not. Most polacks are bead-counters.

YiC,

Zech
          sigpic

Comment

This calls for a hooker joke. Be warned it's a little racy...

Q: What's the difference between an epileptic oyster fisherman, and a hooker with diahrrea?

A: Well, one shucks between fits.

Comment

Originally posted by ImBuddhist View Post
              Sadly, no. This is why it's so important that people come to know Jesus Christ as a persona Savior. Without Him, there is no hope for living a decent moral life. It's just all so sad.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Surely one of the men's ministries can raise an offering to help her get to the United States. Imagine the publicity (and donations for her soul) if she became Landover's Mary Magdalene. Men, aren't you excited about this prospect?

(Not you, Zekie.) hey hey!

Comment

As a German and a Christian i can only say bad things about Poland.
                  Beside that these cathlic warmongers attacked Germany and Hitler had to start world war 2 to defend the autobahn and
                  they also constantly go over the border to steal German jobs and cars.

It was just a matter of time that one of them starts go crazy and goes for a sex massaker all over the world. Baby Jesus is crying and surely with his endless love planning on giving that slut the aids.
                  -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                  -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                  -Holocaust Jokes
                  -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                  -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                  -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                  -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                  -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Marta is Polish!

She has been cleaning my house and looking after my Nephew for over a year

I may have to give her the sack if she is in any way connected to this uproar.

YIC
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                      Marta is Polish!

She has been cleaning my house and looking after my Nephew for over a year

I may have to give her the sack if she is in any way connected to this uproar.

YIC
                      Brother,
                      as a Christian i don't want to judge, but i know another son who impregnated the polish houskeeper of his grandmother! They want to become pregnant at all cost...
                      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                      -Holocaust Jokes
                      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Now we know. It takes 20 years to screw a polack dimbulb.

I recall some polack maid that raped J. Seward Johnson and stole his billions,. It was a very dark day in my neighbohood when I was a young man. All polacks are like that. Sex crazed.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Where I grew up we were raised on a steady diet of Polish jokes as a source of comic relief. I never met one, but there must have been something wrong with them because the jokes were so funny.

Writer Jean Shepherd grew up in the post war rust belt of Indiana where for some reason Polish girls were prized and thought to be exotic. Here he relates the story of one Josephine Cosnowski.

Perhaps the secret is finally being revealed after being hidden for millennia by polite society euphemisms - Poland is a nation of nymphomaniacs cursed by God for some reason we have yet to understand.
                          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                          ...and get off my lawn
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                            I recall some polack maid that raped J. Seward Johnson and stole his billions,. It was a very dark day in my neighbohood when I was a young man. All polacks are like that. Sex crazed.
                            I remember her!! Her name was Barbara, or Barbie or Bambi or something!

This pic was taken of her right after Seward's funeral, in front of their house.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
                              I remember her!! Her name was Barbara, or Barbie or Bambi or something!

This pic was taken of her right after Seward's funeral, in front of their house.

Yup, that is her. My family had to listen to the raucous sounds of polack grunts coming from the place until it was turned into a crass golf club for joos and ethnics. Now my family has to listen to the incessant whir of golf carts. Can you beleive, the main foyer is pink marble? Not even the Stomach of Jesus™ is strong enough for that! Fortunately, it is a small building and can easily be mistaken for a servants quarters.

Beedens Brook is the proper Country Club to belong to. It chooses new members by proxy and confirmed by a board of Decent Christians.
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                              X