X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Castrating my son?

Originally posted by The.Great.Dane View Post
    Why would you cut of his ***sexually loaded words removed***, they are not the part he uses to sin with? Just take him to a clinic and let them removed his sinful ***sexually loaded words removed***, what way he'll have nothing to ***sexually loaded words removed***and in case he should ever extand the family tree he'll still have to ***sexually loaded words removed***to do so
    Dear Miss Dane: I see that you are new to our blessed corner of the interwebs, here at . As is customary with all of our newcomers, we would like it if you would make your way -- promptly -- to our Introduction Forum, where you can post a proper message of introduction. (And, by "proper", I mean one that does not involve the obvious potty language that you've attempted to use in your earlier message -- there is no place for such sinful chatter at , and I will thank you to refrain from further abhorrent behavior.) The link to the Introduction Forum is here:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Whilst there, kindly pay attention to our cordial requests at the top of the page, which I shall include for you here, for your benefit and for additional emphasis:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(Mrs.) Isabella White
    Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I'm wearing my grandma's underwear and I LIKE IT

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Wilfred Ernest View Post
        We had to castrate my oldest boy. I noticed when he turned 16 he was becoming aroused by the beatings.
        If you failed parenting then ur the one who should be castrated
        "Thou who misguide their child shall be emasculated" -Isaac Newton 14:88

Comment

Originally posted by TendiesMuncher View Post
          If you failed parenting then ur the one who should be castrated...
          That's not what the Bible says. You really should read it so you know what the f you're talking about here.

btw your pic needs moar Bible and guns

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
            That's not what the Bible says. You really should read it so you know what the f you're talking about here.

Your ego and weakness is what keeps you away from the word of the lordd, If you were a true christian you would accept your failure and sacrifice your flesh for forgiveness.

Comment

Your ego and weakness is what keeps you away from the word of the lordd, If you were a true christian you would accept your failure and sacrifice your flesh for forgiveness.
              Dear Miss Muncher: The path to our friendly Introduction Forum is at the following link, and you are required to post a proper message there, to introduce yourself to the blessed servants of Almighty :

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Please note our simple requests at the top of the page, which I shall place here:

(Mrs.) Isabella White
              Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post

That's what our Godly Pastors have been trying to tell this confused atheist for years, to no avail. (And please note that they have been doing so using much better syntax and spelling). Why do you think he'll listen to you, sweetie?
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

If you were a true christian
                  What part of "Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick" makes you think he's a True Christian™?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

you would accept your failure and sacrifice your flesh for forgiveness.
                    Failure is what used to happen, an inheritance from Adam who was contaminated by Eve, which is called sin.

Christians however do not sin. The Bible explains that sin is IMPOSSIBLE for a Christian. Perhaps in your introduction you could find that Scripture reference? I'll give you a start - read through I.John, around about the middle.

Comment

Silly troll! Didymus is no more a True Christian than you are a responsible member contributing to society in a positive way!
                      Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                      1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        God does not want you to masturbate:

Genesis 38:9-10 "And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also."
                        Earlier in the thread there was a reference to Genesis chapter 38. I noticed the word "also" which I've highlighted. The background is that Judah had three sons named Er, Onan and Shelah.

Judah decided to obtain a wife for Er (the eldest) so went out and got Tamar, after which things went downhill noticeably. God was paying attention and saw Er being revolting so killed him on the spot. Details are not provided mercifully but it doesn't take much imagination does it. Wishing to do the right thing, Judah reassigned Onan (the middle son) to Tamar and here I'd like to consider something for a moment.
                        ¶ Er was old enough to be married and presumably capable of siring progeny. Otherwise why would Judah have put himself out to acquire Tamar? Clearly she knew what was expected and even though Er was a fiend. Zap! .he was the only son to have attempted this deed. If in fact he had. Which is doubtful. When Onan was sent in, the prospect was not to his liking. God was watching. God was not amused. God killed him. Now the youngest son had not reached adolescence and Er had just been given his first wife so it seems likely that Onan was around the age of the youth under discussion here, for whom a remedy is sought.
                        Judah (the boys' father) knew there'd be a delay before Tamar could be transferred to Shelah (the youngest and now only surviving son) but saw a pattern and identified a risk. What did he do? Got rid of Tamar.
                        Genesis 38:11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man
                        Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."
                        It's pretty obvious that whatever went wrong with Er and Onan was (in their father's estimation) likely afflict Shelah too. He says so! Were either of them looking on this Tamar to lust after her? Evidently not. Could it be something other than female humans that's being fixated upon here? In these days of intersectionality and 399 genders at last count a corugender tree or even the implement of discipline itself could very well turn the tables, given the heathen influence all around as was certainly the case for Onan and Er. Their father after all had gotten them with a Canaanite woman.
                        Genesis 38:2-3a And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her. And she conceived

Unlike the wretched daughter-in-law, now holed up as a double widow in her father's house waiting for the next son to grow up. Perhaps a family discussion, before or during a meal maybe, would be the place to described what happened to Onan and Er and find out what fixations had developed? Satan will resist that but by insisting and getting the whole family to make suggestions (referring to my gender list [linked above] or pointing to illustrations in newspapers & magazines) no doubt any embarrassment would be overcome and beatings less often required. The alternative, in accordance with Scripture, may need to be applied anyway but it's got to be worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          What part of "Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick" makes you think he's a True Christian™?

Regardless of my status in this church, You as woman have to know your place when talking to a man
                          1 Timothy 2:12: I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

Comment

Regardless of my status in this church, You as woman have to know your place when talking to a man
                            1 Timothy 2:12: I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
                            Oh good grief, if you think asking a question is exercising authority over a man, you must be one extremely submissive cuck.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick)
                              Originally posted by TendiesMuncher
                              Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda
                              Originally posted by TendiesMuncher
                              Regardless of..my status in this church [..blah ..blah ..etc]
                              It's not all about you.

Malachi 3:17 - 4:2 They shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Christians have died to self. Knowing that we were conceived in sin, born already deserving of torture, less than worthless. (Because worthless things don't even deserve torture.) But now humbled to know that we will be counted as jewels. Wouldn't you like to be a jewel?

Comment

I know that this thred is so old to the point that the boy has already become a Married man by this point, but i feel to give an advice to the sinners who keeps coming there: If you can't resist the urge of Onanism, try rape instead.

The godly St. Thomas Aquinas clearly stated that onanists, sodomites and furries are all in the same place among sinners, for their improductive acts. Rapists, on the other hand, do lesser damage to God's patience and can always be forgiven, since they can give birth to new soldiers of Christ!
                                Note: Be careful to not rape another men, as many of them nowdays dress like women.

Comment

Working...
                                X