This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: John 2:20 - How old was Jesus?

I agree good brethren, are you also apart of the Black Bible Union?
    This space reserved for Scripture -- Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Sheniqua Brown View Post
      Dear Shenanigans, why on earth would any True Christian™ want to associate with an organization which name implies close encounters with, you know, people of lesser races?

We congregate in places that are white clean, and try to purge folks of lesser races from mingling with us - just like this Godly woman:
      Woman blocks a black man from entering his own apartment

ST. LOUIS, MO, (KMOV/CNN) - D’Arreion Toles was returning home from a late night at the office when a tenant who lived on the third floor of Elder Shirt Lofts in St. Louis, MO, created a roadblock.
      “Please move, ma’am,” Toles told the woman blocking his entrance to the building.
      “Do you live here,” the woman said in response, even though Toles had already told her he lived in the building.
      In cellphone video he recorded, Toles showed a key fob, moved past the woman and took an elevator to the fourth floor.
      The woman followed.
      “Did this really just happen to me? It did happen to me. I’m really taken away, at the moment,” Toles said in reflection of the incident.
      His video shows the woman standing outside his door after he uses his key to enter his downtown loft.
      “Have a good night, ma’am. Don’t ever do that again. You look pretty stupid,” Toles told the woman. “And my name is Mr. Toles.”
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I thank Jesus every day for blessing us with Mayor Hold who works tirelessly to protect us citizens of Freehold from unions. It's one of the most comforting things one finds on the sign that greets them as they enter the city - hours of church service, homeschool group meetings, and no freeloading unions allowed!

\0/
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

He might be a part of it, or he could be apart of it.

I love black Bibles. They are so beautiful, especially when the edges of the pages trimmed and gold, and it has a beautiful gold cross on the cover.
          Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
          1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Thank you! I was hoping someone would say the true and honest version of the verse, not some blasphemous falsehood.
            John 3:16

Comment

My dear, you'll find that here at Landover Baptist Church, we follow the Holy Word of God (King James Version of course), without apology and without reservation. We don't sugarcoat or gloss over any of the less popular bits either. It's all for our spiritual edification, even apparently the specific measurements of Noah's Ark.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
              X