View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The trouble with Mildrew - 05-19-2018, 04:57 AM

Dear Sister Dolli,

Brother Larry is quite correct, I do have a son who is now my daughter. I tried repeated homer aversion therapy to no avail. I tried so very hard to bring him back from the brink but was thwarted every time. Therefore I cast him aside. Just as God tells us to do,

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Satan was one of Gods' children and he was Cast Out of Heaven for his transgressions against God. My boy transgressed against the Word and Instruction given to us by God in the Holy Bible (KJV 1611) so I cast him out.

He's quite happily living in Godless New York now. Just because I cast him aside doesn't mean I don't know what he's up to, Larry.

Take heart and be strong and if God wills it the gay will fall from his back and he will be normal again.

I hope this helps.

YIC
TT

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.