X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talking animals

You know who hates talking animals? Furries. A furry may claim they'd love talking animals, but that's not true because non-talking animals can't cry out, "No! Please, no!"
    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Talking animals...
      They don't exist.
      I'm sure you got taught that in school.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryReloaded View Post
        Talking animals...
        They don't exist.
        No. Because we were taught the Truth(R).
        2 Peter 2:16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

Numbers 22:28 And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Talking animals...
          They don't exist.
          That is why home schooling is the preferred option for a True Christian child.

YIC

Jack
          Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

I would never embrace home-schooling as the preferred option; parents are usually too untrained to teach their children anything of particular use.
            Especially talking animals.

YII (Yours In Ignorance)

RoryReloaded

Comment

I would never embrace home-schooling as the preferred option; parents are usually too untrained to teach their children anything of particular use.
              Especially talking animals.

YII (Yours In Ignorance)

RoryReloaded
              So you are saying that the bible (KJV1611) is a lie and it is okay to murder, rape (including analrape) and fondle kids (in a bad way)?

Yours sicken me

Yours In Christ
              Posted via Mobile Device
              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I am not sure if this qualifies, but according to Micah 1:8, dragons wail and owls mourn.

Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls.
                Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Working...
                X