X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights"

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
    Really? What about the Japs in WWII? Are they the good guys now? Do you even read what you write?

What about atheist anal rapist? Do you think these people are equal to a Christian member of the USCMC? Our boys are dying out there in hostile environments fighting to keep YOU safe from those weird aliens in Umogumoland (or what ever it's called these days) and YOU think they are equal to perverts of some Chinaman with his finger on the red button?

Shame on you, young woman. People like you hate America and Jesus and you make me want to puke You are awful and a terrible person who makes me sick to my stomach.

All the best.

YIC
    First and foremost you people can surly hold a grudge. Second isn't every human inclined to make mistakes, we're not perfect just human. Are not all humans sinful. Are we not all made of organs and cells and souls. All humans regardless of deeds still are humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireburp View Post
      Excuse me ma'am but my religious tolerance only extends so far the minute you attack people based on their beliefs or skin color or whatever is the minute I lose it.
      Oh. Do you mean, then, that you are tolerant only towards those people who hold the same or at least similar views to your own?

FYI, that is not tolerance.
      John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Sorry but don't see it could you point it out?

Comment

Sorry but don't see it could you point it out?

Here:

Excuse me ma'am but my religious tolerance only extends so far the minute you attack people based on their beliefs or skin color or whatever is the minute I lose it.
          Every religion attacks people based on their beliefs, and most religions attack people based on skin color.

Please educate yourself before you make judgments about religions.
          John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

...the minute you attack people based on their beliefs or skin color or whatever is the minute I lose it.

...we're not perfect just human...
            True Christians™ are Perfect!

Comment

The person who wrote this basically described God as a psychopath. Justifying slavery? Discrimination? You sir, put the K in KKK.
              This guy makes our God sound like some petty Greek god. Hatred? Prejudice? Please. Jesus taught us to love our neighbors, not enslave them for being different. If God was truly like this, then I'd have no problem walking out and becoming a Buddhist. At least at their very core, Buddhism doesn't make any misinterpretations about whether or not they value peace and justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Intelligent person View Post
                The person who wrote this basically described God as a psychopath. Justifying slavery? Discrimination? You sir, put the K in KKK. This guy makes our God sound like some petty Greek god. Hatred? Prejudice? Please. Jesus taught us to love our neighbors, not enslave them for being different. If God was truly like this, then I'd have no problem walking out and becoming a Buddhist. At least at their very core, Buddhism doesn't make any misinterpretations about whether or not they value peace and justice.
                You seem very agitated. I don't understand why? I mean, we have the evidence - the only evidence - of God's character: the Holy Bible. You should try reading it sometimes, dear!

Also: Jesus told us to love one another. (Meaning, other Christians). As far as the non-believers go, we are supposed to tolerate them if possible (Romans 12:18).

I hope that was helpful.
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

The person who wrote this basically described God as a psychopath...
                  All points supported by Scripture from the King James Bible.

...This guy makes our God sound like some petty Greek god...
                  Oh, yeah? How does Exodus 34:14 grab ya?

...Hatred? Prejudice? Please. Jesus taught us to love our neighbors, ...
                  And He also specified who a True Christian™ should consider to be their neighbour. Guess what? It's not everyone: Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?

...If God was truly like this, then I'd have no problem walking out and becoming a Buddhist...
                  Sounds like you already have, you're just hanging on to a useless label that does not reflect your beliefs:

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

And He means ALL of it:

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

The person who wrote this basically described God as a psychopath. Justifying slavery? Discrimination? You sir, put the K in KKK.
                    This guy makes our God sound like some petty Greek god. Hatred? Prejudice? Please. Jesus taught us to love our neighbors, not enslave them for being different. If God was truly like this, then I'd have no problem walking out and becoming a Buddhist. At least at their very core, Buddhism doesn't make any misinterpretations about whether or not they value peace and justice.
                    You're confused, dear. Zen was the official religion that inspired Japanese Emperor Hirohito's imperial expansion, militarization, and involvement in World War II, including the completely unjustified attack and massacre on the men and women at Pearl Harbor, when 2,403 Americans were killed and 1,178 others were wounded for the "crime" of not being one of "them." The dictatorship in Burma was officially Buddhist. The Buddhist forces in Sri Lanka are the ones who began the horrific civil war there. Lon Nol’s army in Cambodia was officially Buddhist. This is no religion of peace, dear. It is a religion of vague claims of authority based on evasive qualities of "enlightenment" and empty rituals. It values leaving one's mind, symbolically through meditation, and literally through blind obedience inspired by a fear of being reincarnated as a cow destined to become a burger for McDonald's. Buddhists with their religious, political, and socio-cultural motivations inspire self-flagellation, suicides, torture, and wars. Within the monastic traditions alone, there are over sixteen hundred years of Buddhist violence just in Asia. There's nothing peaceful and just about it. The only source of peace and justice is the very author of Peace and Justice, and that is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I would love to execute all you radical Christians. You are all just as bad as ISIS.
                      Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonicRedneck666 View Post
                        I would love to execute all you radical Christians. You are all just as bad as ISIS.

You talk big, sissy man. God will fling you to the fiery pit.
                        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Landover Cybercrime Department, we have hate crime terrorist threats. Please track this raghead's IP address and ask our friends in the military to divert a missile in its direction.
                          Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Thank you for your persecution! We were told us to expect it:

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                              Landover Cybercrime Department, we have hate crime terrorist threats. Please track this raghead's IP address and ask our friends in the military to divert a missile in its direction.

Yes, Brother. I agree that this man is likely a homosexual Muslim terrorist. I would say the investigation is going badly for him. He may be a witch as well. Can we burn him?
                              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Very interesting. One question: don't you agree that executing a bunch of people just because they have a different set of values from the one you're holding, would mean that you're a radical person as well?

And if you are indeed a radical person, then according to your own philosophy, you would need to execute yourself!

So, before any blood is shed, let's agree that going on a killing spree is not something that you really endorse, OK?

Comment

Working...
                                X