X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban travel to USA by British citizens

The Donald has survived his first assassination attempt. God foresaw and prevented this clumsy attempt.

Michael Sandford, who had a UK driver’s license, was arrested after grabbing at the holster and handle of a gun at the hip of an officer providing security

Michael Sandford premeditated this. As a dim witted Englishman he forgot to bring his own gun and tried to "borrow" one from a security guard.

The Brits hate Donald - they have launched a petition to ban him from their land.

A petition to have US Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump barred from the UK gathers more than 370,000 names, meaning MPs must consider debating the issue.

They are a spiteful race and don't recognize the great golf courses that Donald has created on their God forsaken isle.

Given the rise of terrorism against the rightful next President by Brits I call for the immediate imposition of a travel ban by those born in Britain, hold British citizenship, or have British parents. All Brits presently travelling in, or residing in the USA should be immediately required to attend the nearest law enforcement office for registration and possible apprehension.

Freedom protector Phil
    58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Re: Ban travel to USA by British citizens

I blame gun control in Britain. After all, if the British had their own NRA, they would have guns, and be allowed to bring their guns on planes when travelling to Los Vegas. Therefore someone would have shot him before he even got to Vegas.

Also there would be no police officer to steal a gun from, because with armed citizens there would be no crime and therefore no need for police.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

The coward actually drove to Vegas. Certainly if he had flown there, twenty or so American Patriots would have gunned him down mid flight.
      58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Comment

The British think they need no guns since they are an Island.
        -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
        -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
        -Holocaust Jokes
        -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
        -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
        -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
        -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
        -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

This guy is just stupid enough to be a mooselimb - he apparently planned to kill Trump multiple times.

. . .
          He also told Swierkowski that he had tickets for a Trump rally in Phoenix, Arizona, later that day, and planned to try to kill Trump there as well.
          . . .
          Michael Sandford, who had a UK driver’s license, was arrested after grabbing at the holster and handle of a gun at the hip of an officer providing security
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

If the Brits want to shoot a President they should start by shooting their own before shooting ours. They tried that once, if I remember. So where's the gratitude for WW2, Northern Ireland and the Falklands? If it weren't for us, they would be speaking a German-Latin hybrid with traces of Celtic rather then their strange dialect of American. Coopa tee loov?
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Thinking about this whole thing. What if the British actually killed Kennedy? I mean they tried it with Trump. A serial killer often has more victims when you catch him.
              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
              -Holocaust Jokes
              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ander View Post
                The coward actually drove to Vegas. Certainly if he had flown there, twenty or so American Patriots would have gunned him down mid flight.
                It's astonishing that anyone would even rent him a car. Not only is he a 20-year-old cursed with the autism and OCD*, he also has a British driver's license.

I was discussing this sorry case with my boys during Christian Civics class and Mark (6) asked a perfectly reasonable question: why, if someone was intending to carry out an assassination, would he only start learning to shoot the day before? His view was that this showed lack of adequate preparation, very like the foolish man in Matthew 7:24-27.

YiC
                Joanna

(* I do not know what OCD means - one of the boys thought it might be one of those awards handed out by the "Queen of England" and suggested Order of the Complete Dolt, but I think he was joking. You never can tell with boys.)
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Personally, I don't even think the British should be allowed to travel to Britain.
                  O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I'm surprised this story even made the news - it was such a lame attempt. In the UK, they use "bobby sticks" and something sounds really homo about that.

As for Trump .....

Psalms 121:8

“The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.”

AMEN, YIC
                    But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                    him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                    ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                    Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Given that 63% of British men are prancing homosexuals and the British idea of a rugged, manly action hero is Rupert Everett, it's no wonder the assassination attempt came off a damp squib.

Despite what Mr. Trump says about America, we're still highly successful winners and #1 in the world at successfully killing people.

USA!! USA!! USA!!

Comment

Well put Brother Worthington. We all know that the British are fond of the cerebral musings of their hero Sherlock Holmes and his bottom homer buddy Watson - who would no doubt go whining to the local constable if given a bloody nose by a street thug. Contrast that with American hero's played by manly men like John Wayne, Sylvester "Rambo" Stallone, and Clint Eastwood - using enhanced interrogation techniques and awesome rapid fire weapons to get the job done.
                        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                        ...and get off my lawn
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                          Well put Brother Worthington. We all know that the British are fond of the cerebral musings of their hero Sherlock Holmes and his bottom homer buddy Watson - who would no doubt go whining to the local constable if given a bloody nose by a street thug. Contrast that with American hero's played by manly men like John Wayne, Sylvester "Rambo" Stallone, and Clint Eastwood - using enhanced interrogation techniques and awesome rapid fire weapons to get the job done.
                          This is very true. Even the British police pale in comparison to their Amercian counterparts: to date this year the British police have shot and killed barley one person, this year.

But this year their Amercian counterparts (the Amercian police), this year have killed over 500 criminals this year.

Even with the difference in time zones and distance this is a massive difference in commitment to stopping crime.

YIC
                          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                            Even the British police pale in comparison to their Amercian counterparts: to date this year the British police have shot and killed barley one person, this year.
                            And don't you just hate the way they try to "big themselves up"? The Welsh police (or heddlu as they call themselves in their barbaric tongue) tasered some Welshie last week, he died, and they are now trying to claim that as a kill. Idiots - as if anyone thinks that counts!
                            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                              This is very true. Even the British police pale in comparison to their Amercian counterparts: to date this year the British police have shot and killed barley one person, this year.

But this year their Amercian counterparts (the Amercian police), this year have killed over 500 criminals this year.

Even with the difference in time zones and distance this is a massive difference in commitment to stopping crime.

YIC

So true, Dr Niles. I have seen a couple of British police shows on TV. They act more like limp wristed social workers than law enforcers. Hardly any of them have guns. No wonder they get no respect, and rely on 77 year old pensioners to tackle crime

The fearless 77-year-old was stabbed in the abdomen with a 10-inch blade as he tackled Jo’s armed attacker and now supporters want him to be given a George Cross

Phil

Comment

Working...
                              X