X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women are property of men, just like donkeys!

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    Thank you for clarifying that. I had thought that was what The Bible indicated.

In which case - under Biblical Law, as clearly set out by God - the question arises as to when Mexico (in the case of a Mexican) becomes a strange nation, unto her? It wasn't one before any bride-price would have been paid: she would have been Mexican. (I am not referring to immigration laws here, but to the woman's "spiritual contition" I suppose: originally she would have been "spiritually" Mexican: when turned out for not pleasing… Mexico would have attained “strange nation” status & she would therefore have become "spiritually" not Mexican).

When would that transition take place?

For example if I were sold to an Indian Ocean island cannibal - his island would be a “strange land” - and failed to please him so that he developed a spontaneous hatred for me, jettisoning me from his establishment, would I then be stuck on the island (my current home having become “strange”), and would I adopt the Island identity upon payment of the bride-price, upon marriage or upon arrival at the island?

If I didn't become "spiritually” an islander until I actually got there I think that I'd prefer my new proprietor to discover his spontaneous hatred before taking me.
    "Strange country" means strange to the person selling the woman, I think, as Exodus 21:8 is directed to the person owning the woman. As usual in the Bible, the woman's perspective isn't really important here to God. So Mexico is always considered a strange country as long the owner of the women is an American.
    Sweet Lord Jesus,
    I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
    Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
    Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
    Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
      Now the Mexicans are nothing but livestock? You racist pig!
      Wait, they weren't before?

I am so confused.

Originally posted by Spreadable Butter View Post
      Mexico is of Catholic heritage, so obviously they don't hold the same beliefs as you do.

So you're saying that because you found some pictures of churches in what appears to be a South American country, that everybody has heard the Word there? So using your logic, just because American has churches, everyone has heard the Word? That obviously wouldn't be a true fact. We reached out to those in hospitals, homeless shelters, and foster homes; those who have no means of attending a church.

And how in the world did you conclude that I was calling the Mexicans livestock? I have strong respect for them. They brought me Taco Bell after all.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here. Mexico is of voodoo pagan heritage, next they are Cat-a-licks. Either way those heathen would be better off as cattle for that reason. At least cattle will not be held accountable for their heresy.

What are you saying about hospitals and homeless shelters? You associate with the sinners that are obviously being punished there?
      The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
      Give her a shovel.
      Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
      19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

I do not understand.... I am a female and I am 17. I was raised a methodist and I go to church every Sunday, but based on the bible I am apparently going to hell. So God doesn't love me as much as if I were a boy? Why didn't he make me a male? Am I just not important enough? Ugh, my head hurts.... I am SO confused right now, but I really am a good person! I have never had sex (or even kissed a boy). I am nice to everyone. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad because my mom is getting remarried (I didn't like the guy). I try my best in school. But I think I am just as good as a guy. And even though I am white, I think God made everyone equal because why would he want to hurt people if their not? Despite this I respect what you believe; I am just on this site to try and get a better understanding. Please forgive me if I made you mad, I am just trying to clarify my questions.

Comment

Originally posted by vans6238 View Post
          I do not understand.... I am a female and I am 17. I was raised a methodist and I go to church every Sunday, but based on the bible I am apparently going to hell. So God doesn't love me as much as if I were a boy? Why didn't he make me a male? Am I just not important enough? Ugh, my head hurts.... I am SO confused right now, but I really am a good person! I have never had sex (or even kissed a boy). I am nice to everyone. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad because my mom is getting remarried (I didn't like the guy). I try my best in school. But I think I am just as good as a guy. And even though I am white, I think God made everyone equal because why would he want to hurt people if their not? Despite this I respect what you believe; I am just on this site to try and get a better understanding. Please forgive me if I made you mad, I am just trying to clarify my questions.
          Its because Most of these bastards are angry they'll never get laid!

Praise the lord for inequality!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishsucker View Post
            Its because Most of these bastards are angry they'll never get laid!

Praise the lord for inequality!
            Son, there are no True Christian(tm) bastards: they are not even allowed into church, even if the bastardization of their lineage originated with their great- great- great- great- great- great- great- great- grandfather!

(Deuteronomy 23:2) "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD."

My apologies if you were referring to your fellow Unsaved Trash.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
            sigpic

Comment

... I am a female and I am 17. I was raised a methodist and I go to church every Sunday, but based on the bible I am apparently going to hell...
              Not necessarily. The Bible is actually rather ambiguous about whether women have souls at all, and without a soul, you go neither to Heaven nor to Hell. Join the discussion here.

Comment

I do not understand.... I am a female and I am 17. I was raised a methodist and I go to church every Sunday, but based on the bible I am apparently going to hell. So God doesn't love me as much as if I were a boy? Why didn't he make me a male? Am I just not important enough? Ugh, my head hurts.... I am SO confused right now, but I really am a good person! I have never had sex (or even kissed a boy). I am nice to everyone..

God made you so you may provide your husband with children and make his life pleasant. You seem like a nice enough girl.

You should get to heaven if you stopped being confused and read His word.

Comment

You're going to Hell because you're a methodist. You need to give up the methodist heresy and become a Christian if you want to be saved.
                  O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I am a female and I am 17. . . . I have never had sex (or even kissed a boy). I am nice to everyone.
                    I would suggest that you get betrothed; if you are not betrothed then choice of spouse is taken from your father and delivered to whoever lays hold of you. You shouldn't be careless with your father's property.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeCanadian(sewercockroach) View Post
                      I would suggest that you get betrothed; if you are not betrothed then choice of spouse is taken from your father and delivered to whoever lays hold of you. You shouldn't be careless with your father's property.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29.
                      You resurrected a thread that was over a year old just to post that? Are you on the drugs, son?

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

If a woman was unmarried, and had no living male relatives, who would she belong to?

Comment

Originally posted by leandrasusan View Post
                          If a woman was unmarried, and had no living male relatives, who would she belong to?
                          That would depend on the circumstances. If we are talking about a young woman who has become widowed, she should remarry as soon as possible lest she turn into an idle gossip.

1 Tim 5:11-15
                          11 But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry;
                          12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.
                          13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.
                          14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.
                          15 For some are already turned aside after Satan.

The church is commanded not to support any widow under 60, and even then only if she has been the wife of one husband. Old sluts can starve. They are no one's problem.

1 Tim 5:9 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man. Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.

Childless women can also starve, and those who haven't been good hostesses. They belong to no one. Good works aren't necessary for salvation, but they are necessary for a widow to be taken care of by the church.

If a 60+ woman becomes widowed, her next-of-kin must take care of her.

1 Tim 5:4, 8, 16 But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to shew piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God. But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed.

The church must not support widows who have relatives to take care of them. For some reason, Jesus sidestepped the next-of-kin rule -- one of the privileges of being God. He had four brothers.

Mat 13:55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?

Yet He decided to give His mother to the Apostle John.

Jn 19:26-27 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Perhaps He didn't trust His brothers. But Mary must have been 60 or over; had she been 59, Jesus would have told her to remarry. (Mary's age is further proof that Jesus was well in His forties when He died.)

If, however, a widowed woman is over 60, has had only one husband, has born children, done good works, entertained fellow Christians, done good works and helped the poor, then she would belong to the church. The saints would take care of her. Does that answer your question?
                          sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

The first sentence in that last paragraph should read:

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
                            If, however, a widowed woman is over 60, has had only one husband, has born children, done good works, entertained fellow Christians, done good works, helped the poor and doesn't have any relatives to look after her, then she would belong to the church.
                            sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                              I sincerely hope to see the reinstallation of Biblical Law and Morality again someday in America. Praise Jesus!

Yours in Christ,

True Disciple
                              I completely agree with you True Disciple because modern egalitarians and feminists have completely destroyed our family life, womans wish only sex, carrier and fun instead of children making and home keeping. Our birth rates are very low, therefore we will sometimes be outnumber by Muslims and Latinos with their skyrocketing birth-rates. Back to the Teaching of Holy Bible can still save our Western civilization.
                              Proverbs 1:7 King James Version (KJV)
                              The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Comment

you sir are a stupid man or the crazyest i have ever seen. you twist the words of god to your points.i would never wish another person to hell and you are not an exception. but i must remind you that not everything you say can be right. you are are just a human and humans make mistakes so easily. so now i want you to think about the things you wright and i want you to think of what god stands for and see if they match perfectly. they dont. but what i realy want you to know is i will grow up to be a powerful successful women. and i will not have any man telling me what to do. i am equal to and just as great as any man can be. so to night i will pray and i will pray for you to become a smarter person. and with my last message "#### YOU"

Comment

Working...
                                X