X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh! There is a tree that is older than 6000 years old!

Originally posted by Collinslaw View Post
    Its dangerous for anyone to listen to anything about science. Let's pray for pat Robertson that God saves his soul.science spew garbage and want to use their thrash to lie about God and deny the one true Creator and that's why they always contradict true facts in the Bible
    Amen, dear! We don't need science. What do they have? Empirical evidence? Things that can be seen, touched, and measured? That's nothing! We know that the Bible is True Word of God, because God says so, right in the Bible:

Psalm 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

Proverbs 30:5-6
    5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Checkmate, scientists!!!
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Sometimes I am so disappointed with Brother Pat Robertson. He is 89 years old and has been such a model Christian. He became a multi millionaire doing the Lord's work and today has telethons that rock with money.

But, Satan has played with his mind during his old age. He now says the universe is 14 million years old. He even scoffs at the Bible's clear message it is only 6,000 years old.

I fear for Brother Pat's soul.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/p...-nonsense.html
      Reading that article has led me to believe Del Tackett should be here, among us, those who really believe in God. He demonstrate he is almost a True Christian here:

Originally posted by Del Tackett
      We live in a time where the current scientific paradigm is infiltrating a lot of the seminaries and a lot of the hierarchy in evangelical Christianity because people have been led to believe that science has settled this issue of deep time
      I would tell Christians, 'If you are going to put your trust in those and you're going to say that God's Word is now just an analogy, or it's just some kind of simile, you're twisting the Word of God because of a paradigm that is already really shaky.' I would say, 'You have that backwards. We start with the Word of God. We start with the record that God has given to us and stand on that, then begin to view the world around us. That's when things will make sense.'
      1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Collinslaw View Post
        Its dangerous for anyone to listen to anything about science.
        Indeed. What has the world of science ever given us but irrigation, agriculture, husbandry, the ability to build enormous churches and train stations, satelites, velcro, computer technology, eradication of smallpox, printing press, and imax theaters? All of which would have been accomplished sooner and better no doubt had people simply ignored their experiences, defied critical thinking skills, and awaited instructions from the LORD like Noah did.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
        X