X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My introduction.

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Dear Heathen

This is a Christian forum. Why are you here? What part of Unsaved NOT Welcome did you not understand?

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

PS. God will not be mocked.
    I am a Christian born and raised, I will not be mocked by anyone only God shall mock me.
    Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
    1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
    1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
      Oh, really? How long does it take you? How many pages per minute can you read?
      I read morning to night taking breaks to check in with God's favorite forum
      Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
      1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Comment

Originally posted by curtisgrice View Post
        I read morning to night taking breaks to check in with God's favorite forum
        Let's see... 16 hours awake (assuming you sleep 8 hrs), let's deduce 3 hrs for eating/time online etc, and let's assume you don't work at all, that would be 13 hrs of reading per day = 780 minutes. The Bible has roughly 1200 pages (depending on edition), 1200:780 -> about 1.5 pages per minute. That's easily doable (unless my math is off, after all I'm just a feeble-minded female), assuming that you do not work or conduct any other activities (such as shopping, going to church, mowing the lawn/shoveling snow, socializing with other people, etc, etc). Doing any other activities would cut the time you have to "read the Bible cover to cover every day" and therefore put the truthfulness of your story in doubt.

Are you in jail? Because that would be the only thing that would explain why reading the Bible and checking the internet are the only activities that you do during the day, every day.
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Let's see... 16 hours awake (assuming you sleep 8 hrs), let's deduce 3 hrs for eating/time online etc, and let's assume you don't work at all, that would be 13 hrs of reading per day = 780 minutes. The Bible has roughly 1200 pages (depending on edition), 1200:780 -> about 1.5 pages per minute. That's easily doable (unless my math is off, after all I'm just a feeble-minded female), assuming that you do not work or conduct any other activities (such as shopping, going to church, mowing the lawn/shoveling snow, socializing with other people, etc, etc). Doing any other activities would cut the time you have to "read the Bible cover to cover every day" and therefore put the truthfulness of your story in doubt.

Are you in jail? Because that would be the only thing that would explain why reading the Bible and checking the internet are the only activities that you do during the day, every day.
          I work for myself in a non-profit organization that protects people on the Internet, and help save and find missing children. I'm the CEO so I have lots of free time

Comment

Hi Heathen, Pearl here.

I do not wish you welcome, and instead wish to remind you of Proverbs 19:9.

Walking with Christ,

Pearl
            Just a loving, saved, MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL couple sharing this account! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hi Carol, not sure why the Face book isn't typing out my letters, LOL. I hope you can see this message, none of the letters are going in the box. Maybe they are invisible? We do not really understand Computers or Technology. I will have to ask Anita about this. See you tomor

Comment

They have Internet in jail?
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by FranklinAndPearl View Post
                Hi Heathen, Pearl here.

I do not wish you welcome, and instead wish to remind you of Proverbs 19:9.

Walking with Christ,

Pearl
                4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.
                5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
                6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
                7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared

Comment

4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.
                  5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
                  6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
                  7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared
                  Hi Heathen,

What does Hebrews 5 have to do with this? Are you perhaps suggesting that your fake, online ordainment is similar to Aaron? Aaron was chosen by GOD, you used Google.

Walking with Christ,

Pearl
                  Just a loving, saved, MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL couple sharing this account! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hi Carol, not sure why the Face book isn't typing out my letters, LOL. I hope you can see this message, none of the letters are going in the box. Maybe they are invisible? We do not really understand Computers or Technology. I will have to ask Anita about this. See you tomor

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                    How could I know, I've never been there.

Do you have a better explanation, though? Isolation is the best way to explain how can he read 1200 pages of small print text every single day (I guess he could be some sort of a Catholic monk, too). Because I'm not buying the CEO story: contrary to popular belief, CEO's actually do work.

Well, maybe he's just some random looser who simply lied about reading the entire Bible every day.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

How could I know, I've never been there.

Do you have a better explanation, though? Isolation is the best way to explain how can he read 1200 pages of small print text every single day (I guess he could be some sort of a Catholic monk, too). Because I'm not buying the CEO story: contrary to popular belief, CEO's actually do work.

Well, maybe he's just some random looser who simply lied about reading the entire Bible every day.
                      My thoughts exactly, sister. He claims to read the Bible every day, yet he seems to be lying.

Mr. Curtis, have you seen Proverbs 12:22 or any of the other verses about lying during your daily readings of the Bible?
                      And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
                      Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Esther B. View Post
                        My thoughts exactly, sister. He claims to read the Bible every day, yet he seems to be lying.

Mr. Curtis, have you seen Proverbs 12:22 or any of the other verses about lying during your daily readings of the Bible?

Comment

LOL. Oh, Curtis, you are too much!

That is a free website, dear. Even an old gal like me knows that, LOL.

And, it appears that your "organization" (I use that term quite loosely) is not an official non-profit. Just because you do not make any money does not qualify something as non-profit, heathen.

Walking with Christ,

Pearl

Comment

Originally posted by FranklinAndPearl View Post
                            Hi Heathen,

What does Hebrews 5 have to do with this? Are you perhaps suggesting that your fake, online ordainment is similar to Aaron? Aaron was chosen by GOD, you used Google.

Walking with Christ,

Pearl
                            I was called 4 years ago and ran from it, now i came back to spread his word

Comment

Hello heathen. This is Franklin.

Pearl ran and got me from my afternoon walk. She was out of breath, both from running and laughing. She told me I must come and see this heathen and his website.

After I stopped crying and howling, I decided to look at your "organization" Facetube page for further laughs. Your recent posts are mocking LANDOVER AND OUR MEMBERS.

Beware inc., Charlotte, North Carolina. 138 likes · 9 were here. We are closed for good

Brothers and Sisters, please take a look at this heathen's disgusting slander. Which, may I add, is completely professional for a "company" to do.

Curtis, perhaps you would appreciate it if I let the North Carolina Charitable Solicitation Section know that you are claiming to be non-profit to accept donations for a free website?

Regards, Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                                Not everywhere. The Canadians seem to hate the people populating their prisons enough to deny access to the internet. The Norwegians don´t just allow access to the internet but also make sure the inmate has a better place to live than the average city dweller on a low income job:
                                Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
                                X