X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catholic Eucharist with transubstantiation - it means actual oral sex with Jesus Christ!

Brethren and the less unintelligent Sisters in Christ!

Our Creation Science Team has just finished an important Research Project into the nastiest things that Catholicism has to offer. We examined their views on the Lord's Supper with bread and wine. It is well-known that the Catholickals live under the illusion that the bread and wine become the real body of Jesus Christ because of some conjuring tricks by their "priests". Let us look at this eerie yet outrageous activity in pictures.

A horrible image. What would it mean if the bread and wine actually became Jesus in His total masculine humanity? Let us take a cautious look at the Catholic Catechism, a book that has replaced the Bible in the Papist cult.
    The mode of Christ's presence under the Eucharistic species is unique. It raises the Eucharist above all the sacraments as "the perfection of the spiritual life and the end to which all the sacraments tend."In the most blessed sacrament of the Eucharist "the body and blood, together with the soul and divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ and, therefore, the whole Christ is truly, really, and substantially contained."
    "This presence is called 'real' - by which is not intended to exclude the other types of presence as if they could not be 'real' too, but because it is presence in the fullest sense: that is to say, it is a substantial presence by which Christ, God and man, makes himself wholly and entirely present."
    I emphasized the two key sentences. They claim that the bread and wine are the whole body of Jesus. Nothing is left out. According to the Catholic heresy, the Lord's Supper contains Jesus's sirloin, His nasal snot glands, His well-developed deltoids and biceps, His gluteal ham, his spleen, his thyroid gland, his windpipe and...

...and his penis and rectum.

Here's the Real Jesus as the autumn calendar figure.

The Catholics - if they were correct - would be receiving Jesus's penis into their salivating lustful mouths every single time they partake the so-called "Eucharist". They are, in fact, doing this because of their insatiable horniness to give Jesus oral sex.

What does this mean for the Papist swarm, the people who blindly obey and follow Pope Frances?

1 Corinthians 6:9
    Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

They will not get into Heaven. Every single person who swallows the Catholic Eucharist is doing it with the image of swallowing Jesus, the whole Jesus and nothing but Jesus. Even if it not True™, these people think that it is true so they are imagining swallowing the entire body of Jesus including his sirloin and deltoids and spleen and ... rectum and penis. As this is all make-believe does it count? It does.

Matthew 5:28
    But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her
    hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

This means that all who participate in this ritual have committed adultery with Jesus, i.e., to put it in plain everyday language of the youth, given Jesus a homersexual or a whoristic blowjob.

The transubstantiation is imaginary but the oral sex is real.

Is this contained within Matthew 12:31. I dare say it is. Fornication with Jesus who dictated all His orders through the Holy Spirit. The only question that remains is not if we should nuke Vatican but why we haven't nuked it already. Could this also explain the widepread and constant underage anal sex that is practiced in countless Catholic churches as I write this research report? Obviously, it could.

It is by God's Grace that we have the Real Jesus with us every day until the End of Days and every day from there to Eternity!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Re: Catholic Eucharist with transubstantiation - it means actual oral sex with Jesus Christ!

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
    Brethren and the less unintelligent Sisters in Christ!

Our Creation Science Team has just finished an important Research Project into the nastiest things that Catholicism has to offer. We examined their views on the Lord's Supper with bread and wine. It is well-known that the Catholickals live under the illusion that the bread and wine become the real body of Jesus Christ because of some conjuring tricks by their "priests". Let us look at this eerie yet outrageous activity in pictures.

A horrible image. What would it mean if the bread and wine actually became Jesus in His total masculine humanity? Let us take a cautious look at the Catholic Catechism, a book that has replaced the Bible in the Papist cult.I emphasized the two key sentences. They claim that the bread and wine are the whole body of Jesus. Nothing is left out. According to the Catholic heresy, the Lord's Supper contains Jesus's sirloin, His nasal snot glands, His well-developed deltoids and biceps, His gluteal ham, his spleen, his thyroid gland, his windpipe and...

...and his penis and rectum.

Here's the Real Jesus as the autumn calendar figure.

The Catholics - if they were correct - would be receiving Jesus's penis into their salivating lustful mouths every single time they partake the so-called "Eucharist". They are, in fact, doing this because of their insatiable horniness to give Jesus oral sex.

What does this mean for the Papist swarm, the people who blindly obey and follow Pope Frances?

1 Corinthians 6:9
    Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

They will not get into Heaven. Every single person who swallows the Catholic Eucharist is doing it with the image of swallowing Jesus, the whole Jesus and nothing but Jesus. Even if it not True™, these people think that it is true so they are imagining swallowing the entire body of Jesus including his sirloin and deltoids and spleen and ... rectum and penis. As this is all make-believe does it count? It does.

Matthew 5:28
    But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her
    hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

This means that all who participate in this ritual have committed adultery with Jesus, i.e., to put it in plain everyday language of the youth, given Jesus a homersexual or a whoristic blowjob.

The transubstantiation is imaginary but the oral sex is real.

Is this contained within Matthew 12:31. I dare say it is. Fornication with Jesus who dictated all His orders through the Holy Spirit. The only question that remains is not if we should nuke Vatican but why we haven't nuked it already. Could this also explain the widepread and constant underage anal sex that is practiced in countless Catholic churches as I write this research report? Obviously, it could.

It is by God's Grace that we have the Real Jesus with us every day until the End of Days and every day from there to Eternity!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    those Catholics are just blinded by the god of this world. I was preaching against the Eucharist to one of them one time.And she was like the Eucharist has power and its working. I said : No! You are wrong. Jesus is not the Eucharist.

Exodus 20:4
    Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
    John chapter 15 verses 13-14
    Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

Comment

Re: Catholic Eucharist with transubstantiation - it means actual oral sex with Jesus Christ!

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
      Every single person who swallows the Catholic Eucharist is doing it with the image of swallowing Jesus, the whole Jesus and nothing but Jesus. Even if it not True™, these people think that it is true so they are imagining swallowing the entire body of Jesus including his sirloin and deltoids and spleen and ... rectum and penis.
      Thank you, Brother Elmer. That is truly horrifying. They could even stop calling it "The Eucharist" and start calling it "The Golgotha Oysters" (after the infamous "Rocky Mountain Oysters").
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

You'd thing that the Vatican with all its wealth could give their priests a lifetime supply of wafers - then everytime they had the urge to diddle one of their altar or choir boys there would be an instruction to take one of the wafers instead.

You never hear about the Jews having these kinds of problems - but they have their bagels and cream cheese.
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
          You'd thing that the Vatican with all its wealth could give their priests a lifetime supply of wafers - then everytime they had the urge to diddle one of their altar or choir boys there would be an instruction to take one of the wafers instead.

You never hear about the Jews having these kinds of problematical - but they have their bagels and cream cheese.
          some of my unbelieving family relatives are Catholics, I thank God I am not really close to any of them. I had a reverend father who was an uncle and all this heathen could do was lay hands on peoples head and all of them shouted " father bless me!".I look at my uncle do that folly and shook my head sadly at the foolishness. We remember what Jesus said in Mattew 23:9

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Collinslaw View Post
            I had a reverend father who was an uncle
            You had a father who was an uncle?
            Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
            1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
              wow , you amaze me ma'am. You know what is called a Reverend father in that evil religion called catyolick right?

Comment

Originally posted by Collinslaw View Post
                wow , you amaze me ma'am. You know what is called a Reverend father in that evil religion called catyolick right?
                She is a woman, Collin, and we all know God did not create women very smart. Please spare the witty remarks on them.

Thanks!
                1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
                  She is a woman, Collin, and we all know God did not create women very smart. Please spare the witty remarks on them.

Thanks!
                  Yeah,thanks. I agree with you brother Gonzalez. Noted

Comment

I received an infraction for my post, and while my feeble brain doesn't understand why, I know a would only reprimand me for something I did wrong. I shall spend some time in my prayer closet tonight and ask for Divine Guidance. I apologize to you, Mr. Coleslaw, for speaking out of turn, and to any of you who might have been offended by my female chattering.
                    Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                    1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

I received an infraction for my post, and while my feeble brain doesn't understand why, I know a would only reprimand me for something I did wrong. I shall spend some time in my prayer closet tonight and ask for Divine Guidance. I apologize to you, Mr. Coleslaw, for speaking out of turn, and to any of you who might have been offended by my female chattering.
                      God bless you ma'am

Mattew 5:8-9

Blessed are the pure in heart,
                      for they will see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
                      for they will be called children of God.

Comment

Working...
                      X