X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Ed. Teacher Puts Aspie in Garbage Can

According to this report, a special education teacher in Georgia grabbed an Aspergian student by his ankles and dunked him in a garbage can saying "If you're going to behave like Oscar the Grouch, you're going to go in the trash like Oscar." even while the boy screamed and pleaded for her to stop. Her fellow teachers witnessed the incident and reported it to the police. The parents of het students accuse her of assaulting, spitting, and swearing at their children.

www.wnem.com/story/29010034/more-accusations-against-teacher-arrested-for-putting-child-in-trash-can

Your feedback please.
    Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Re: Special Ed. Teacher Puts Aspie in Garbage Can

Originally posted by Regis Alexandrus View Post
    Your feedback please.
    Certainly. My feedback on this story is that I think you are confusing me with someone who cares.

All the best, dear,
    Joanna
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

What does this have to do with the Sacrifice our Lord made for those who would follow Him?

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Why would anyone do that ((((

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha.
          She should have filled it with water first.
          Best thing for Demon removal.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
          being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

I fail to see what the story is about. Putting garbage in the can. I do it every day. Then when the can is full, I dump it in the pit out back and cover with dirt. If the assburgerian was still thrashing, that is another issue. Big plastic cans make less of a ruckus than the metal ones.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              I fail to see what the story is about. Putting garbage in the can. I do it every day. Then when the can is full, I dump it in the pit out back and cover with dirt. If the assburgerian was still thrashing, that is another issue. Big plastic cans make less of a ruckus than the metal ones.
              She was arrested for it.
              Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Comment

She was arrested for it.
                The Aspergian was male, not female.

YIC
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

According to this report, a special education teacher in Georgia grabbed an Aspergian student by his ankles and dunked him in a garbage can saying "If you're going to behave like Oscar the Grouch, you're going to go in the trash like Oscar." even while the boy screamed and pleaded for her to stop. Her fellow teachers witnessed the incident and reported it to the police. The parents of het students accuse her of assaulting, spitting, and swearing at theit children.

www.wnem.com/story/29010034/more-accusations-against-teacher-arrested-for-putting-child-in-trash-can

Your feedback please.
                  While putting a cry baby in a trash can is not exactly a Bible Approved™ method of punishment such as beating with a rod (Proverbs 13:24), the report fails to mention whether the child in question had blue marks after the treatment?

It is important, since such marks would mean that the child has bean cleansed of evil:

Proverbs 20:30. The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.

However, there is only so much a God fearing teacher can do. The child in question would have been healed of any affliction, if only he had prayed to Jesus to be healed:

James 5:13-16
                  13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
                  14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
                  15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
                  16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                    The Aspergian was male, not female.

YIC
                    I was referring to the teacher, who is out on bond.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                      While putting a cry baby in a trash can is not exactly a Bible Approved™ method of punishment such as beating with a rod (Proverbs 13:24), the report fails to mention whether the child in question had blue marks after the treatment?

It is important, since such marks would mean that the child has bean cleansed of evil:

Proverbs 20:30. The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.

However, there is only so much a God fearing teacher can do. The child in question would have been healed of any affliction, if only he had prayed to Jesus to be healed:

James 5:13-16
                      13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
                      14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
                      15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
                      16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
                      Perhaps this story will be what you were looking for:

The teacher pushed push pins in a black thirteen year-old non-verbal autistic boy's arm and was arrested for it.

Comment

I was referring to the teacher, who is out on bond.
                        I find it crazy that she was arrested for disciplining this rowdy youngster. I would not be surprised to learn that the child's folks taught him to be aspergian as a way of scrounging food stamps (I'm not making a reference to coloreds, here).

There's just not enough information decide exactly why she was arrested: for all I know she might be a lesbian and that could be the issue. They can be quite violent and it's a well known fact that lesbians are stronger with higher pain tolerance than normal people.

YIC

Comment

I find it crazy that she was arrested for disciplining this rowdy youngster. I would not be surprised to learn that the child's folks taught him to be aspergian as a way of scrounging food stamps (I'm not making a reference to coloreds, here).

There's just not enough information decide exactly why she was arrested: for all I know she might be a lesbian and that could be the issue. They can be quite violent and it's a well known fact that lesbians are stronger with higher pain tolerance than normal people.

YIC
                          If she was arrested for being a homosexual, she would have filed a lawsuit with pro-democratic/pro-evil groups like GLAAD and the ACLU and the case would have received international attention for weeks on-end.

Comment

If she was arrested for being a homosexual, she would have filed a lawsuit with pro-democratic/pro-evil groups like GLAAD and the ACLU and the case would have received international attention for weeks on-end.
                            If the gaywise want to start putting kids in bins they need to think again

But this is Obama's dictatorship so I guess that's fine, now. If I knew of any homer getting his hands or my clean limbed young Nephew you can bet your ass he better be running for his life, I expect.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

It would be nice if just once the gosh darned queers could keep themselves out of our forums. I come here to fellowship with others, not worry about a bunch of queers getting their hands on my naive, young, eager, young Nephew

YIC

Comment

If the gaywise want to start putting kids in bins they need to think again

But this is Obama's dictatorship so I guess that's fine, now. If I knew of any homer getting his hands or my clean limbed young Nephew you can bet your ass he better be running for his life, I expect.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

It would be nice if just once the gosh darned queers could keep themselves out of our forums. I come here to fellowship with others, not worry about a bunch of queers getting their hands on my naive, young, eager, young Nephew

YIC
                              I have a young nephew myself and I would turn any pedophile's head into pulp if he/she ever molested him. If it makes any difference, the boy in the report was a non-verbal black autistic.

Comment

Working...
                              X