X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proverbs 12:15

As I was reading my KJV 1611 Bible, I ran across this verse and I like what it says because there IS REAL truth to it.

Proverbs 12:15

15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise

I was that fool who thought my way (Being in the catlick church) was the right way, but, I am truly thankful I wised up one day and I sought out wise counsel through Jesus' words and chose to pray to Him for my Salvation! I have never regretted it! My only regret is that I did not follow Jesus sooner and that I did not leave the catlick church sooner!!! I pray that my betters will give me the wise counsel needed to grow in my walk with Jesus!

Re: Proverbs 12:15

Originally posted by Vince Coreleone View Post
    As I was reading my KJV 1611 Bible, I ran across this verse and I like what it says because there IS REAL truth to it.

Proverbs 12:15

15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise

I was that fool who thought my way (Being in the catlick church) was the right way, but, I am truly thankful I wised up one day and I sought out wise counsel through Jesus' words and chose to pray to Him for my Salvation! I have never regretted it! My only regret is that I did not follow Jesus sooner and that I did not leave the catlick church sooner!!! I pray that my betters will give me the wise counsel needed to grow in my walk with Jesus!
    You should not feel any regrets, dear. After all, your place in heaven is not measured by the length of time you spend as a born again Christian on this earth. The criminal dying on the cross alongside Jesus was saved even though he repented literally moments before his own death, and is enjoying Paradise with Jesus right now (Luke 23:43).

It does make you think, how many serial killers, people who committed crimes against humanity, etc we will meet in Heaven - if they repented on their deathbeds they will be Saved just like the man mentioned in Luke 23:39-43. On the other hand, all of the non-Christian victims of these crimes will suffer in Hell for eternity.

Now, that's God's Justice for you!
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Re: Proverbs 12:15

Thank you for sharing that.

Comment

Working...
      X