Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#10241)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 4,399
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
So you believe earth is flat?

Yes, yes we do. It is clear and obvious and we really don't think about that too much. The sky is blue, the sun is hot in summer, the Earth is flat...Some things just don't need very much discussion.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#10242)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 22,804
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
I don't read the Old Testament.
You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament. Why Jesus Himself is found in the Old Testament!


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#10243)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 9,042
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Sinner Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 03:03 PM

Perhaps there IS hope for you. At least you seem to accept some basics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
For a strange reason I believe earth is round and God exists, Heaven exists, angels exist...
...I don't believe in 12 Greek gods!
Of course these things exist. God is Real (Genesis 1:1), but probably the Pantheon of Grease was (is?) real also, as these false deities probably were (are?) demons that tried to keep the ancients away from the real God, Jesus!

James 2:19
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

But... There is a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
...I don't rely on faith in scientists! Scientist can prove that something exists/happens etc

Your reliance on science. It may be chemistry in your case but the same methods to produce knowledge (that is what secular science is all about) form a package where you cannot extract just the "chemistry" or the "physics" or "cell biology". It is all there at the same time, same methods, same scrutiny, same reliability.

Or should I write unreliability, as it is all about statistics, as you must know if you're a secular scientist. Chemistry may be OK, but the same methods have produced structures that openly oppose everything that Jesus stands for. We thought for a long time that evolution was the worst they could get. We were wrong. By observing nature and the remains of the Flood (Genesis 7:6), the only reasonable conclusion is the heresy of billions of years, gradual change - unless you understand that all science is biased unless it takes into account the fact that the presence of Jesus is required at every level of the World in order to make it function. From the quantum phenomena of the atomic nucleus to the structure of the solid Firmament (Genesis 1:6).

Colossians 1:16-17
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Now, evolution is bad but it uses the same principles of investigation that your chemistry does. Still it is flawed and what does this tell you about your own discipline? And it actually is not the worst.

Far from it.

Nowadays, the secular humanities have adopted the methods and the rigorous modelling of "natural" sciences. History has joined the Black Parade of opposing Jesus. While you cannot prove or disprove (thank God!) God's existence with the secular method (you cannot prove an absolute negative as if God was a "negative"), you can get quite far regarding the historicity of Jesus. They've done just that. They've calculated the prior probability of there having been a historical figure such as Jesus and the probability of him being an invention. The delusion (Isaiah 66:4)is unprecedented. They've concluded that it is highly unlikely that Jesus ever existed on Earth!

The same science, the same methods, the Bayesian probabilities of prior probability and probability based on the scarce tangible evidence we have (manuscripts, the mention by Josephus that is apparently "fake" although it is clear that the one account by Josephus is real and the rest of his writings are fakes), comparison of Jesus to other figures that are either mythical or demons. And don't start on the criterion of embarrassment (why would anyone admit that the wannabe king was crucified in a humiliating manner if it wan'st true - well they couldn't have invented a heroic emperor king in Judea as someone would have immediately said that actually there wasn't a king called Jesus so they "had to" invent a "king in secret"). They say that if we accept Jesus, we should assess the historicity of Romulus, Proteus, Herakles in the same manner and acknowledge that there is as much or more "evidence" of their existence.

Same science. The same flawed method. If we accept it we cannot disregard the other stuff science does. If we do, our own science goes also into well-deserved oblivion.

You mention God, angels (Genesis 19:1, etc.) and Heaven (Genesis 1:8). What about Jesus? Can you eat the cake of secular science and spare it fir Jesus at the same time? You have to choose secular science or Jesus, because the science it its revolting atheist form can only lead to the conclusion that any Jesus was improbable and if He existed, any Divinity cannot be deduced from simple historicity.

There is a way out (John 14:6). Jesus. By turning into Godly Creation Science you can get rid of your biases. Creation Science understands that everything depends on the existence of Jesus. Observations are OK but after gaining the data, Creation Science carefully selects those pieces of information that re-enforce the inerrancy of the Bible and dismiss those that don't because they cannot be True™. God has told us so!

Hence, the world is still flat.

1 Timothy 6:20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

I was a privilege to teach you these basic facts of science and religion! Now you can join us in worship!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#10244)
Old
Vasilis's Avatar
Vasilis Vasilis is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Special Snowflake

 
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Grease
Vasilis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 04:09 PM

that's your opinion...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Yes, but you're wrong about the Holy Spirit because you're wrong about Jesus, so you have faith in the wrong thing. I'm afraid, "I was misled" won't get you out of Damnation.



First, God also made the protozoan parasites that cause Leishmaniasis. If anyone denies they're disgusting creatures, they have a rotting flesh fetish. Secondly, I am the Daughter of the King of Kings (2 Corinthians 6:18)! True Children of God are commanded to judge, and divinely equipped to do so correctly (John 7:24). This is so we can recognize what is righteous (1st Corinthians 5:13), lest we get confused and allow ourselves to be misled (Ephesians 5:11).


They believe that Christ comes back and pops into a magic cracker, whereby the Russians think, because they're not so clever, that the most honorable thing to do in this situation is to eat Him, digest Him, and poop Him out.



We don't owe a thing to the ancient Greeks. They stood in the way of Righteousness in the past, which is why early Christians destroyed their temples, art, and libraries (including one of the Wonders of the Ancient World, the Library in Alexandria), and they get in the way of Righteousness today. They should be destroyed again, and the LORD sees to it they suffer a slow and cruel death-by-obscurity-and-poverty.
Reply With Quote
(#10245)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 11,287
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
that's your opinion...
Dear, God's Word is not Mary's opinion. God created everything, including the evil things:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Reply With Quote
(#10246)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 22,804
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
that's your opinion...
You're uncomfortable with someone basing their opinion on the Holy Word of God?




Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#10247)
Old
Vasilis's Avatar
Vasilis Vasilis is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Special Snowflake

 
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Grease
Vasilis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 04:22 PM

I am not uncomfortable at all...

I Just see you are not even willing to discuss.
Reply With Quote
(#10248)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 11,287
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Love Jesus Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
I am not uncomfortable at all...

I Just see you are not even willing to discuss.
Oh, we are more than willing to discuss the Word of God, dear, that's why have this whole forum set up!

Please, discuss, just please understand that we accept two kinds of evidence here:

1) The Old Testament evidence,
2) and the New Testament evidence.

I do hope this was helpful, dear!
Reply With Quote
(#10249)
Old
Vasilis's Avatar
Vasilis Vasilis is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Special Snowflake

 
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Grease
Vasilis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-15-2016, 09:39 AM

Have you studied the Easter Sermon of St John Chrysostom?

Whats your opinion on what it says?


To me, this is the BEST way to describe the GOD i believe in.
The God who accepts everyone, the God who only "knows" one thing: LOVE.
I don't like/agree with the image of an avenger God.
We are his children. And I believe any parent would do anything for his child to save it.
If my child did something wrong and he had to be punished by death for example let's say, I would easily take the blame on me to give him a second chance.


And that's what God did by sending his Son to die for us.


Maybe I am not a good Christian, according to your criteria.
But I help who is in need, I try to do the right things.


I am here to discuss and not to blame or to be blamed!
It's even ridiculous that I was blamed as a paganist!
Reply With Quote
(#10250)
Old
Brentin Brentin is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Some Heathen Town Pennsylvania USA
Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-15-2016, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
Have you studied the Easter Sermon of St John Chrysostom?

Whats your opinion on what it says?


To me, this is the BEST way to describe the GOD i believe in.
The God who accepts everyone, the God who only "knows" one thing: LOVE.
I don't like/agree with the image of an avenger God.
We are his children. And I believe any parent would do anything for his child to save it.
If my child did something wrong and he had to be punished by death for example let's say, I would easily take the blame on me to give him a second chance.


And that's what God did by sending his Son to die for us.


Maybe I am not a good Christian, according to your criteria.
But I help who is in need, I try to do the right things.


I am here to discuss and not to blame or to be blamed!
It's even ridiculous that I was blamed as a paganist!

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not a ‘buffet’ that you can compile your perfect plate from. There is no salvation in building your own religion or customizing Christ to suit your needs and wants. God has given us his Magnum Opus the King James Version which teaches us his conditions.

Psalm 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
Reply With Quote
(#10251)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 9,042
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Rebuke Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-15-2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
Have you studied the Easter Sermon of St John Chrysostom?

Whats your opinion on what it says?

To me, this is the BEST way to describe the GOD i believe in.
The God who accepts everyone, the God who only "knows" one thing: LOVE.
I don't like/agree with the image of an avenger God.
We are his children. And I believe any parent would do anything for his child to save it.
If my child did something wrong and he had to be punished by death for example let's say, I would easily take the blame on me to give him a second chance.

And that's what God did by sending his Son to die for us.

Maybe I am not a good Christian, according to your criteria.
But I help who is in need, I try to do the right things.

I am here to discuss and not to blame or to be blamed!
It's even ridiculous that I was blamed as a paganist!
Dear Vasilis, once again, we do not have opinions. We do not have that luxury. We examine what Jesus says about the issue of supplementing His work (aka the Bible) with additions, such as your "sermon".

Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.


As you can see, additions are strongly advised against! Thus, it is prudent that we refrain from the temptation of reading the words of that false prophet!

Revelation 22:18-19
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:


That is also bad news! In the New Testament, your favorite part of the Bible, it is told what Jesus will do to all nations (except True Christians™) very soon as the End of Times draws near. These things that Jesus Himself will administer to sinners (also to you unless you repent) are as follows ( and among others): Poisoning of the oceans (Revelation 16:3) and freshwater sources (Revelation 16:4), burning forests and all grass (Revelation 8:7), famine (Revelation 6:5-6), torture by stinging beasts (Revelation 9:3), sunburns (Revelation 16:8-9), and the killing of one third of the survivors by a 200-million Celestial Army (Revelation 9:18).

I think that those punishments would be adequate for anyone without any additional plagues.

Of course the "sermon" is useless, and not worth reading, as the Bible is perfect per se. Now, what does this "sermon" have to do with the shape of the World and have you considered the perils of the scientific method regarding secular chemistry?


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#10252)
Old
Vasilis's Avatar
Vasilis Vasilis is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Special Snowflake

 
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Grease
Vasilis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-15-2016, 11:13 AM

Believe or not, search!
Reply With Quote
(#10253)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 11,287
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-15-2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
Have you studied the Easter Sermon of St John Chrysostom?

Whats your opinion on what it says?


I think it sounds nice, but not very Biblical. If I get a minute this afternoon (very late evening for you), I'll post an analysis verse-by-verse contrasting it with what the Holy Bible says.

Quote:
To me, this is the BEST way to describe the GOD i believe in.
And this, precisely, is the problem. The Holy Bible is our only evidence of God's character. If we decide to reject it and accept what some other random person thinks about God (be it the author of that sermon, or your own feeling), then what's the point of clinging to Christianity at all? Why not be honest and stop calling yourself a "Christian" (which implies the knowledge of and agreement with the Holy Bible) and call yourself something else?

Quote:
The God who accepts everyone, the God who only "knows" one thing: LOVE.
Quote:
I don't like/agree with the image of an avenger God.
We are his children. And I believe any parent would do anything for his child to save it.
If my child did something wrong and he had to be punished by death for example let's say, I would easily take the blame on me to give him a second chance.


That is what you think. As it was mentioned before by Brother Unbridgeable, it really doesn't matter what we think, because the only thing that matters is what God thinks - and that is expressed in the Holy Bible.

Quote:
And that's what God did by sending his Son to die for us.
Yet, this same act of love sends millions of people to eternal damnation. Please note that includes not only people who could have heard about Jesus in their lifetimes (e.g. Muslims today), but also includes millions of people who lived in the Americas before Columbus, and even babies that die in their infancy before they are able to understand and accept Jesus as their Savior.

John 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Quote:
Maybe I am not a good Christian, according to your criteria.
Quote:
But I help who is in need, I try to do the right things.


According to the Holy Bible, that doesn't matter:

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.


Quote:
I am here to discuss and not to blame or to be blamed!
Quote:
It's even ridiculous that I was blamed as a paganist!
I will always be happy to discuss with you.


Reply With Quote
(#10254)
Old
I love tf2's Avatar
I love tf2 I love tf2 is offline
Unsaved trash with severe TF2-derived retardation
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: your a stalker
I love tf2 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-16-2016, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
We know the Earth is flat because the Bible tells us so. But for those of you skeptical, close-minded types that flat out refuse to accept the overwhelming Biblical evidence, I have designed some experiments you can do at home that will show you, before your very eyes, that the world is indeed flat, and not spherical as some crazy scientists proclaim. It's amazing how many people blindly believe in a spherical Earth, without ever having seen it for themselves! I intend to change that.


1) Jump!

Now, scientists claim that Earth is spherical and rotating at a speed of between 700-1000 miles per hour, depending on your latitude. This is a very high rate of speed. You can disprove this nonsense by simply jumping up as high as you can. Really, it's that simple. What happens when you jump? You come straight down to where you were. But, if the Earth were indeed spinning at such a fast speed, wouldn't you land hundreds of feet away?

If you were to stand in the flat bed of a truck going 75 mph, and jump straight up, what would happen? You wouldn't fall straight down. You would fall out of the truck. That's because trucks move, the Earth doesn't. This experiment proves the Earth is fixed in space and doesn't move.


2) Blow!
Since if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!

That's right. Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.


3) Get High!
Ok, this one you really can't do at home, but you can do it out in the world. Stand on the ground and look around you. What's the farthest you can see? Maybe it's a building, tree, or mountain. Now, find some place very close to it where you can get a much higher vantage point. (This also works if you're on a jet and about to take off.) Notice how in the higher place you can see much farther? You can see more of the world the higher you get. This shows the world is flat because the higher you go, the easier it is to see over obstacles. At the same time, it shows the world cannot be spherical. Because if the world was curved, the far distance would forever remain out of view because of the Earth's curvature. It would eternally be over the horizon.

If the Earth was a sphere, it would not matter how high you went, you would still see the same thing. Since this is not the case, the Earth is flat.


These experiments are all confirmed by creation scientists as being 100% accurate. If you're skeptical of the flat Earth, why don't you do these experiments so you can see truth with your own eyes.

Yours in Christ,

Rev. Jim Osborne

Ok, your really stupid. gravity connects you to the ground. If you paid attention in school you would know how it works. Please do your research because you're not very smart.
Reply With Quote
(#10255)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 11,287
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-16-2016, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love tf2 View Post
Ok, your really stupid. gravity connects you to the ground. If you paid attention in school you would know how it works. Please do your research because you're not very smart.
Hello and thank you for your input. Would you care to support your statements with an appropriate Bible quote? Because this is the only evidence that we use.

I am impatiently awaiting your intellectually rich response followed by an appropriate introduction in the Introduction Forum.

No, not holding my breath, really.

(BTW, since your name is "I love to f***, too," an obvious question arises, what is the first thing you love to do, aside from procreation?)
Reply With Quote
(#10256)
Old
Brother Gonzalez's Avatar
Brother Gonzalez Brother Gonzalez is offline
Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
True Christian™
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness Mower Crown of Life Probing for Jesus The Gonz GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 1,965
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Ungodly South America
Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-16-2016, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love tf2 View Post
Ok, your really stupid. gravity connects you to the ground. If you paid attention in school you would know how it works. Please do your research because you're not very smart.
He is not stupid. I am stupid. I am from a country where we do not speak American.
My teachers in your language must be stupid too, because they told me that it should be written "Ok, you are really stupid", or "Ok, you're really stupid". But you, the smartest kid in town, well you wrote it "Ok, your really stupid".
Awesome! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
(#10257)
Old
Roland's Avatar
Roland Roland is offline
Obese Swedish Meatball
Delusional Forum Member
 

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen Bleeding heart liebral Eurotrash Glutton Condemned Reaper Frenchie Barney Spaghettarian Piratefish Grammar Nazi Drunk Numbers Nazi Perv Stalker Panda Sinner Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars One Year/1000 posts Probing for Jesus

 
Posts: 1,597
Join Date: May 2014
Location: On a mountain with a tree and a midgit
Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-16-2016, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love tf2 View Post
Ok, your really stupid. gravity connects you to the ground. If you paid attention in school you would know how it works. Please do your research because you're not very smart.
Hello Love,

Please elaborate. What causes gravity? Before you say: Mass; how does mass create gravity?

Kind regards,

Roland


Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
Reply With Quote
(#10258)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 4,399
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-16-2016, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love tf2 View Post
Ok, your really stupid. gravity connects you to the ground.

I see you are a public school man.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#10259)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 22,804
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-16-2016, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love tf2 View Post
Ok, your really stupid. gravity connects you to the ground.
Like velcro?


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#10260)
Old
Vasilis's Avatar
Vasilis Vasilis is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Special Snowflake

 
Posts: 28
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Grease
Vasilis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-16-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Hello Love,

Please elaborate. What causes gravity? Before you say: Mass; how does mass create gravity?

Kind regards,

Roland
Gravity is the sequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass/energy.


Mass/energy is created by the God
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
biblical truth, creation science, flat earth, heliocentric: theory in crises, home experiments, intelligent falling, intelligent pulling, moon landing hoax, science is confusing me, true science™

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved