X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Next for the Pope - Spear Chucking and Voodoo?

No, this isn't a Vatican marketing ploy to get Jeff Bezos to sell holy water and wafers on Amazon - it's time for another installment of pope watch.

There was a time in the 19th Century when the idea of the "noble savage" was promoted - it was better to not bathe and wear loin cloths that was preferable to civilization. The pope continues to prowl the depths of the third world for the latest religious fads - as if pandering to mooselimbs and handing over portions of the cathylick church to the chink commies were not enough.

Coming to a "multicultural" cathylick church near you - Tarzan and Jane (instead of Adam and Eve), bare chested nuns with grass skirts, priestly jungle attire, piranha wafers, and fat buddhas nailed to crosses.

Pope Francis promotes ‘native spirituality’, meets with Amazonian indigenous chief
    Mon May 27, 2019 - 8:54 am EST
    Diane Montagna

ROME, May 27, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – In his latest effort to “shape a Church with an Amazonian face,” Pope Francis on Monday met with internationally renowned defender of the Amazon’s delicate ecosystem, indigenous chief Raoni Metukire.

Raoni, the leader of the Kayapò people, has become the “living symbol” of the fight for the preservation of the Amazon rainforest and indigenous culture, winning the international acclaim of prominent figures and celebrities such as Sting, Arnold Schwarzenegger and former French president Jacque Chirac.

His visit to the Vatican is seen as part of Pope Francis’s push to promote indigenous spirituality and “integral ecology” in preparation for the Pan-Amazonian Synod next October.

Promoting ‘indigenous spirituality’?

The Vatican has published several photos of the Pope’s audience with Raoni but has not disclosed further details about the meeting.

In a statement on Saturday announcing the private audience, Vatican spokesman Alessandro Gisotti said it attests to Pope Francis’s “care for the Amazonian people and environment, as well as to his commitment to safeguard our Common Home.”

“This audience with Raoni,” Gisotti added, “is also included as part of the preparation for the Special Assembly for the Amazon of the Synod of Bishops that will take place this upcoming October 6-27 on the theme, ‘Amazonia: New Paths for the Church and for an Integral Ecology.’”

Born out of Pope Francis’s 2015 environmental encyclical, Laudato si, which called for a “lifestyle and spirituality” to resist the “technocratic paradigm,” Pope Francis announced the Amazonian Synod on Sunday, October 15, 2017.

Three months later – on January 19, 2018 — he convoked the first pre-synodal council meeting during his apostolic visit to Puerto Maldonado, Perù.

There, in an address to indigenous people of Amazonia, the Holy Father spoke of the “deep wounds” suffered by Amazonian peoples, at the hands of business interests and the “conservation” movement.

He told those assembled: “I consider it essential to begin creating institutional expressions of respect, recognition and dialogue with the native peoples, acknowledging and recovering their native cultures, languages, traditions, rights and spirituality.”

. . . .

Amazonian chief's visit to Vatican seen as part of Pope Francis’s push to promote indigenous spirituality and 'integral ecology'
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Re: What's Next for the Pope - Spear Chucking and Voodoo?

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
    No, this isn't a Vatican marketing ploy to get Jeff Bezos to sell holy water and wafers on Amazon - it's time for another installment of pope watch.

There was a time in the 19th Century when the idea of the "noble savage" was promoted - it was better to not bathe and wear loin cloths that was preferable to civilization. The pope continues to prowl the depths of the third world for the latest religious fads - as if pandering to mooselimbs and handing over portions of the cathylick church to the chink commies were not enough.

Coming to a "multicultural" cathylick church near you - Tarzan and Jane (instead of Adam and Eve), bare chested nuns with grass skirts, priestly jungle attire, piranha wafers, and fat buddhas nailed to crosses.
    Disgusting. This is why we need to see a return to colonialism. Those bastards need some democracy real quick!
    God, Jesus and Trump bless,
    Jeannine

Comment

Originally posted by destroyer of gays View Post
      Disgusting. This is why we need to see a return to colonialism. Those bastards need some democracy real quick!
      So which one do you recommend, colonialism or democracy? These two are drastically different solutions. The Indians are the ones who invented democracy, and they usually still practice it despite centuries of colonialism, so if you propose something different from what they already have, it cannot be democracy.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Every single Pope has hated Jesus Christ (if he even believed in Him and His divinity) and worked hard to spit in His face and flout His commandments and teachings. However, up until the current one, every Pope has been committed to the Catholic cult and to its heretical, non-Christian, paganistic, Satan-worshipping, libertine doctrines. The same cannot be said for Francis. What could have possessed the College of Cardinals to elect as their absolute monarch this man who is not only anti-Christian, but anti-Catholic as well? Did they choose a pantheistic hippie, the sort of person who's "spiritual" but does not subscribe to any particular organized dogma, as their Pope because they secretly know how evil their "church" is and want to sabotage it?

He does not believe in Hell. He believes that homosexuality is just fine. He believes that Catholics, Muslims, Jews, atheists, and all others can get into Heaven, despite the Bible saying the exact opposite. His worldview is exactly the same as that of Richard Dawkins, except there is an afterlife in which all souls go to a Heaven reigned over by the Queen of Heaven (Jeremiah 44:17), whose earthly cult is administered by a bunch of gay pedophiles in dresses and exorbitantly expensive buildings.

For the record, his beliefs contradict those of the Bible and thus of God and True Christians™, as well as those of most Catholics, including the 265 "infallible" popes who preceded Francis.
        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
          I can't believe it. The Pope likes "native spirituality?" Is he going to strip naked and dance around to the drums?

Native spirituality is just another name for atheism. And now we have a Pope endorsing it.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

SINCE YOU ASKED:

The Pope decided to change the Lord's Prayer - the Holy Prayer that Jesus Himself taught us when we asked Him how to pray. A bit presumptuous, don't you think?

The story is here.

Something tells me the LORD GOD is saying, "Oh no you didn't."
            Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
            “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
            Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
              SINCE YOU ASKED:
              The Pope decided to change the Lord's Prayer...
              Yet, from the same link (bolding mine):

...Francis also approved changes to The Gloria from “Peace on earth to people of good will” to “Peace on Earth to people beloved by God.”...
              Isn't this the redshoe who's been going all ecumenical, extending hands of friendship across today's exploding heresy spectra? What's he playing at there? And just what (and whose, esp.) standard of "beloved by God" does he have in mind?

Comment

Working...
              X