X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are there no good ladies anymore?!?

What are those atrocities that poor woman is wearing? It makes me sick.
    Those "clothes" just have lesbian written all over them.
    Yours In Christ,
    Mrs. Aaron White
    Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ
    Ephesians 6:5

Comment

I am having difficulty telling which ones are women and which ones are filthy homers. They all look the same to me - just like my ex husband, currently a guest of Satan's hellfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
        One can almost see the lesbian enter that poor woman through those hideous bell bottoms. It's apparent that the gay has already infected the men.
        Yes, the wide-legged, wide-stance bell bottoms are a clear invitation to sin. I think women that were infected this way are called Leisure Suit Lesbians (there's various kinds)

Originally posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
        I know not what you feel when you look at that picture, but I picture one as glamorous as you to be filled with disgust and righteous indignation. While I shall never be the great lady you are, I aspire to be. Your friend, NRL
        What a precious and sweet child it is. I see a great deal of myself in you, to be sure. Indeed, looking at that gruesom crime seen photo from the Sears catalogue or whatever it is is almost beyond personally devastating ! !

God™ bless...

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
          I blame the (pansexual) pantsuit.

Women got a taste for the "freedom" of wearing mens clothing during WWII, when they stole jobs from men in the munitians factory.

But it was all the drugs in the air in the 1960's that mutated the women of the 70's into practically ripping the suits off innocent men, and donning them themselves.

Soon the clothes seeped into their systems, making them swagger, curse, drink and carouse like men. Once you have worn a pair of pants, it gets into your system and you can never go black. I mean back.

I myself have never worn one. And I never will. It is simply too dangerous.
          I thought in 1429, a 17 year old woman, named Joan of Arc heard God's voice telling her to wear men's clothes. We know from history the woman was a great Christian who gave her life opposing Catholic tyranny.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxine Zinner View Post
            I thought in 1429, a 17 year old woman, named Joan of Arc heard God's voice telling her to wear men's clothes. We know from history the woman was a great Christian who gave her life opposing Catholic tyranny.
            She was a Catholic. She is a Catholic "saint." She will burn in Hell forever for:

1) Thinking she was hearing God's voice (it was Satan's, undoubtedly).

2) Forcing men to listen to her and follow her, an unworthy woman!
            1 Timothy 2:11-12
            11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
            12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

3) Wearing men's clothing.
            Deuteronomy 22:5: The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxine Zinner View Post
              ...Joan of Arc heard God's voice telling her to wear men's clothes. We know from history the woman was a great Christian who gave her life opposing Catholic tyranny.
              It was the English she was fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                It was the English she was fighting.
                All I know is, in the movie she had a really dikey haircut.

I turned that right off!

Comment

Because women are not human anymore. Not since the fall and failure of man in the Garden of Eden. Upon consumption of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, women became Satan's demons in human clothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher1 View Post
                    Because women are not human anymore. Not since the fall and failure of man in the Garden of Eden. Upon consumption of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, women became Satan's demons in human clothing!
                    And the Scripture which supports this claim is....?
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Brother Trent, please don't give up. Many great things have come from humble beginnings.

There's always another fish in the sea, and one day you will look like this:

Even if today you look more like this:

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                        There's always another fish in the sea....
                        That would make him a fisher of women.
                        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Samuel says that all of the good women are either dead, have been corrupted by the sinful media, or are in hiding in order to protect themselves from the sins of the world. However, he says that with some prayer and searching, a Godly woman will come along. If it wasn't for prayer and the help of his father, he never would have found me (his words, not mine).
                          And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
                          Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Esther B. View Post
                            Samuel says that all of the good women are either dead, have been corrupted by the sinful media, or are in hiding in order to protect themselves from the sins of the world. However, he says that with some prayer and searching, a Godly woman will come along. If it wasn't for prayer and the help of his father, he never would have found me (his words, not mine).
                            Such a fine name, Samuel. It is purported to derive from Shem Alohim and usually is interpreted as "Name of God," or "Heard by God." Not a bad title, right?

However, I am prayerful that not all good women are dead - and I cannot imagine why they would hide from me other than the fact that I killed Christ. Jesus forgave me - He even told me so personally - but I can't help but think there is a little grudge there and that's why a good helpmeet has not yet come my way. I no longer smell like a joo and I have done away with all my dreidels, etc.

I remember my great grandmother saying once that a good man will suffer whatever he has to suffer and then a woman will put salve on his wounds. Such a stupid, dried up peach pit of a woman she was; and when her husband fell in the woods once, not one ounce of salve did she provide.

God is Great,
                            Morton Weinstein

Comment

Working...
                            X