X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can furries go to Heaven?

Originally posted by Texas Hold View Post
    do none of you idiots realise I’m a dude.
    You whine like a little girl, you are dumb like a little girl, and you have a short attention span like a little girl.

Have you ever heard of the expression, "if it quacks like a duck..."?
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I don't believe Furries can go to heaven. their fursuits are abominations!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Hold View Post
        do none of you idiots realise I’m a dude.

Texas Hold,

God is no respecter of persons. It doesn't matter if you're male or female. You're a sinner in need of a Savior.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

of your sins. Stop persecuting Jesus

Acts 26:14-18 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 15And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

This is the calling given us from God his modus operandi as outlined in the

2 Timothy 3:16-17
        All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
        17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Endeavoring to live any other form of life is futile and will only result in hell fire.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

May you see the errors of your way and repent.

Sincerely,
        Brent

Comment

Originally posted by Tuemescine View Post
          Yes Furries Can Go To Heaven. Dismiss what these arrogant people are saying here, it is nothing more than a fandom and like all human behavior, you control your own actions. Personally I have been a christian for 14 years and does being a furry affect your chance of getting into heaven? HELL NO. Also just out of curiosity, has anyone here actually talked to a homosexual? Or do you damn them to hell from a distance. Personally talking with many of them while keeping and open mind that is christian is healthy for everyone. 14 years of Christianity will not be shot down by supposed god-loving bastards with a keyboard
          People like this are the reason we must stay loyal and true to god. If someone like this were to get close to a school imagine how the minds of our children may be poisoned against The Lord God

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Seed View Post
            People like this are the reason we must stay loyal and true to god. If someone like this were to get close to a school imagine how the minds of our children may be poisoned against The Lord God

Hello Joseph,

While I'm sure we all appreciate input. Is there some Bible versus that would support your hypothesis?

2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

We all need to be reminded daily of the words from the without God's manuscript we would be lost. So memorize God's word and apply it to your life.

Colossians 3:16 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Deuteronomy 11:18 - Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

May you have a blessed day,
            Brent

Comment

I apologise. In truth it has been a month or two since i last read the holy text from cover to cover. i think i should do so again soon.

Comment

I admit i am a furry. and i dont see why we shouldent go to heaven as long as we remain kind

Comment

I don't believe Furries can go to heaven. their fursuits are abominations!
                  I admit i am a furry. and i dont see why we shouldent go to heaven as long as we remain kind
                  The reason why furries cannot go to Heaven is because furries behave in ways condemned and prohibited by God, as your earlier post acknowledged.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                    The reason why furries cannot go to Heaven is because furries behave in ways condemned and prohibited by God, as your earlier post acknowledged.
                    I wrote that while i was high. your gonna believe a junkie?

Comment

I wrote that while i was high. your gonna believe a junkie?
                      Maybe you should stay high, because your posts seem to make a tiny bit more sense in altered states of mind.

However, if you read the Holy Bible, maybe you could learn how to make sense when you are not high. I will pray for you.
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                        Maybe you should stay high, because your posts seem to make a tiny bit more sense in altered states of mind.

However, if you read the Holy Bible, maybe you could learn how to make sense when you are not high. I will pray for you.
                        if i stay high ill easily forget you

Comment

And one thing is guaranteed, Mr. Seed, and that is that the good will NOT forget you!

Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Sincerely, Isabella W.
                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Not easily enough, it seems.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchsmartie View Post
                                Yes .
                                . . . . . . . . .(babble disregarded)

It has been shown that wearers of strange apparel are repugnant to God. Why would God want to spend eternity with people He found so foul?

Comment

Working...
                                X