X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Handy Tips for New Wives

Originally posted by Primrose Dawn View Post
    Again: "Water off a duck's back, water off a duck's back, These words bring all that your words lack. When those on earth would push and shove, Jesus brings His peace and love."
    As I suspected - fingers in the ears = "I'm not listening".
    2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Before your hubby gets home from a hard days work check yourself in the mirror and make sure your makeup is fresh and you look as pretty as you did when you were courting. Now that you've bagged him does not give you the right to let yourself go and into a sloppy sow.
      I don't even wear make up

When he slaps you or corrects you in any way do not make a sound and thank him for it.
      Thank him? I'm not a masochist

Always give him the biggest and best of the portions of food you are preparing.
      Only if he didn't eat anything else during the day because of job, if not, then he must eat what he needs

Always remember that your wants and desires will always come last. JESUS and your Hubby are your Universe and you are just in its orbit.
      Oh, and what if I'm sick? Is not important if I'm not feeling well and I need help and care?

Don't sleep in.
      If I need it, I think is ok to sleep a Little

Never complain during... Baby making. .
      I will if he's being to rough, and is called "lovemaking"

Always wear a dress.
      I don't like dresses

Be ready to make him a meal/snack at any time.
      I will cook only when I have too

Always make sure the MAN is in control of the finances.
      I'm also part of the house, my opinion also counts, I will not be a stranger in my own home

Remember to always keep your purity, especially in regards to the viewing of his manly organ. I've heard blindfolds come in handy when there is a need to engage in procreation activities.
      Purity comes from the inside, and about blindfolds... that sound a little bondage to me

Always submit to your man's wishes.
      He's my husband, not my owner nor my boss

Keep your big mouth shut when he says! You must respect him by being quiet and not saying anything unnecessary
      We must love and respect each other, yes, but if is needed, I'll talk, I'm responsible for what I say, not him

Come on, what is this? Are those tips for a wife or a geisha?

Comment

Chilean Girl,

Even a Geisha would not accept those "tips." It's obviously meant as a joke. Would love to be your friend - since apparently we think alike.

Prim

Comment

Chilean Girl,

Even a Geisha would not accept those "tips." It's obviously meant as a joke. Would love to be your friend - since apparently we think alike.

Prim
          No women at all with a bit of self respect and brain should accept those ridiculous rules

Comment

Originally posted by ChileanGirl94 View Post
            No women at all with a bit of self respect and brain should accept those ridiculous rules
            God will bless you as you find your strength in Him. It's a shame that some women are so weak-minded that they feel they need a man in order to be complete.

I understand that Hispanic culture is very male-oriented. Do you feel it is?

Comment

God will bless you as you find your strength in Him. It's a shame that some women are so weak-minded that they feel they need a man in order to be complete.

I understand that Hispanic culture is very male-oriented. Do you feel it is?
              A little, yes, but we try to amend that

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                As I suspected - fingers in the ears = "I'm not listening".
                There is a huge difference between not listening and not listening to drivel, dear. I am not that easily upset; that's because of the peace God has given me.

Comment

Originally posted by ChileanWhore View Post
                  Oh, and what if I'm sick? Is not important if I'm not feeling well and I need help and care?
                  I don't like dresses
                  Then you're an abomination in the eyes of God:

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the.

I will cook only when I have too
                  Which, given that you are still a woman (even though you try to deny it by cross dressing), means ALL THE TIME.

I'm also part of the house, my opinion also counts,
                  No. Listen to this quote from Jesus' apostle:

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

He's my husband, not my owner nor my boss
                  See above. Your husband IS your owner and your boss.

Even a Geisha would not accept those "tips." It's obviously meant as a joke.
                  Geisha, wouldn't, because geishas are, 1) not Christians, and 2) they're prostitutes!

Don't you feel so weak-minded that you need God to complete you? If you wouldn't you would be an atheist. Just accept it, we females are weak-minded and that's why we need male protection - by our Godly fathers and husbands, and by our Heavenly Father
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                  X