X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The President Paid Income Taxes

The New York Times tries to pretend the President does not pay income taxes. But it had to admit the truth. The President paid $750 in income taxes each of the past two years. There are maybe millions of people who pay less than he does. Lots of people on Social Security pay no taxes. He is 74 years old and is in that group.

The President correctly called release of his tax returns "fake news." It is disgusting he has to put up with this while carrying the heavy burdens of the Presidency.

Let's move on to some important news. The President has asked Joe Biden to take a drug test before the debate. Why is that not the biggest story of the day?

President Trump on Sunday pushed back on a New York Times report that said he paid $750 in federal income tax in both the year he won the presidency and his first year in the Oval Office — in…
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: The President Paid Income Taxes

What most people don't understand is that you can make more money by losing money than you can by making money. The success of President Trump across his many amazing businesses proves that this is true.
    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

$750? Not that smart then. I figured Trump was really smart.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

He appears to have paid off none of the principal of the Trump Tower mortgage, and the full $100 million comes due in 2022.
        *SPITSCOFFEE*I pray to God this is fake news. But surely this is chump change for Mr. Trump.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          The New York Times tries to pretend the President does not pay income taxes. But it had to admit the truth. The President paid $750 in income taxes each of the past two years. There are maybe millions of people who pay less than he does. Lots of people on Social Security pay no taxes. He is 74 years old and is in that group.
          And as usual the New York Times will fail to publish a formal apology about this.

With all this fake news and the upcoming fake elections, it's time to change all this and make Trump and his children the undisputed God chosen rules of America in accordance with Romans 13:1. After this Trump can dismantle the fake news press and dismantle our do nothing democrats congress. All the money saved this way can be invested in the wall against Mexico after which Mexico can pay for it.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I would like to quote on this matter an upstanding True Christian™ politician, Mike Huckabee:

Over on Fox News, however, the story didn’t receive all the much coverage. Anchors seemed to be more concerned about who leaked the story than about the actual subject matter. Fox contributor Mike Huckabee seemed to sum up the network’s opinion best by saying, “I don’t care.”
            The former Arkansas governor made the comments while speaking to the hosts of Fox and Friends. Host Steve Doocy asked, “I think this New York Times thing where they say that President Trump paid $750 in 2016 and 2017 for income taxes, and zero for 10 of 15 years. That’s going to come up. What do you make of this story?”
            Huckebee answered, “Well first of all, it’s The New York Times. I’ll tell you what I make of it, is when The New York Times says something about Donald Trump, I kind of blow it off as totally lacking in credibility. Because how many hours, I wonder, have they spent? And what are their documents for this? They don’t tell us.”
            The Fox contributor continued:
            “But let me give you this. So what? In a big business operation like he runs, there is a good likelihood that with all of the various business losses that he had from running for president when he wasn’t overseeing his business, maybe that’s so. I don’t know. Frankly, I don’t care.”
            That is the perfect way to summarize this whole nothingburger. We really shouldn't care. OK, so President Trump has had more losses than income from his business endeavors, or maybe he is very good at creative accounting to inflate his losses. Either way, it doesn't matter. If he's a failed millionaire, or really good at scamming the IRS, that doesn't reflect in any way on his ability to be a President.

Nothing to see here folks, move along!
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Trump’s whole life is a service to GOD. Like churches and pastoral duties, Trump’s whole life should be tax exempt given the service he does for the Lord. Look at the new Supreme Court justices. I fail to see the outrage of Trump’s tax returns.

Comment

I am puzzled by how the lamestream media keeps making a big deal out of the $750,000 consulting fees that various Trump entities paid Ivanka. Ivanka Trump is a highly skilled real estate professional whose services are in great demand.

In fact, we at the Landover Baptist Church often pay her a $750,000 retainer just to be able to pick her pretty little brain when we transact in real estate. This is just good business practice, and, of course, has nothing to do with the multi-million dollar tax audits of several of our pastors that Ivanka is helping us to resolve.
                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                  I would like to quote on this matter an upstanding True Christian™ politician, Mike Huckabee:

That is the perfect way to summarize this whole nothingburger. We really shouldn't care. OK, so President Trump has had more losses than income from his business endeavors, or maybe he is very good at creative accounting to inflate his losses. Either way, it doesn't matter. If he's a failed millionaire, or really good at scamming the IRS, that doesn't reflect in any way on his ability to be a President.

Nothing to see here folks, move along!
                  Huckabee is a Great True Christian(tm). He once agreed with a Jan Mickelson that selling non-violent criminals into slavery is in line with Biblical principals.

Host Jan Mickelson began by bemoaning that the “criminal justice system has been taken over by progressives.” In order to fight back, he argued, conservatives should look to the biblical Book of Exodus. “It says, if a person steals, they have to pay it back two-fold, four-fold,” Mickelson explained. “If they don’t have anything, we’re supposed to take them down and sell them.”
                  Mickelson went on to argue why jails, which he claimed are a “pagan invention,” are inferior to slavery: “We indenture them and they have to spend their time not sitting on their stump in a jail cell, they’re supposed to be working off the debt.”
                  “Wouldn’t that be a better choice?” the host asked. “Well, it really would be,” Huckabee replied without missing a beat. “Sometimes the best way to deal with a nonviolent criminal behavior is what you just suggested.”
                  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

'The Don' pays more than his fair share. No one takes into account the taxes he pays for fuel for his plane. No one takes into account the trickle down economics of the effect all his employees has on the economy, even the ones that lie about their citizenship status.
                    Every million dollars 'The Don' spends, is eventually consumed by taxes. My real concern is how much do his employees give to the Church?
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                    X