X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No scientific consensus on Global Warming: still tied at 9,136 to 1

No man has ever been able to explain the weather. Best guesses, this is what so called 'science' does. It guesses. No facts to back it up. It is like flipping quarters, half the time the guess is correct, half it is wrong and then it is time for excuses.
    As it says in the Holy Bible, God created everything and He does everything for a reason that we simply do not need to know. At least we do not need to know what God has planned for us. He makes the weather unpredictable to show us how He knows better than we do. Every single day.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      No man has ever been able to explain the weather. Best guesses, this is what so called 'science' does. It guesses. No facts to back it up. It is like flipping quarters, half the time the guess is correct, half it is wrong and then it is time for excuses.
      As it says in the Holy Bible, God created everything and He does everything for a reason that we simply do not need to know. At least we do not need to know what God has planned for us. He makes the weather unpredictable to show us how He knows better than we do. Every single day.
      Wise words, Brother, revealing a level of insight too rarely seen beyond these forums. God is currently submerging the Welsh (and their near neighbors) and although we can speculate as to why He is doing this, the answer is really of no importance. The only question is "Will they repent?"

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Until they do repent, they can expect the "times of refreshing" - in a liquid sense - to continue.

Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Global warming is hard and big problem for people

Comment

Originally posted by saxer44 View Post
          Global warming is hard and big problem for people
          Thank you for your research. If you pass peer review, I will update the thread title to No scientific consensus on Global Warming: still tied at 9,137 to 1.
          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

There is a saying. It is not Biblical but it would not be out-of-place if it were in the Bible.

God and you together make a majority of one.
            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
              God and you together make a majority of one.
              Well at least we're not a minority. A minority - geddit?
              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

But seriously. Democrats always complain that we need to do more to combat global climate change and get mad when we refuse to go along with their Marxist plans. But here are 4 concrete things we can do today to combat climate change - I invite Democrats to work with Republicans as we heal together as a nation.
                • Stricter immigration
                • Tax cuts for job creators
                • Finish the wall even if we have to make California pay for it
                • Move the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Some of these are well along and just need the final touches - which Biden can claim as an early win.

Comment

It was five degrees below freezing outside today. Global warming disproved by absolute FACT.
                  It felt chilly in my house and I had to raise the thermostat to 74. Heat is not free. Yet I suffer in silence.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    It was five degrees below freezing outside today. Global warming disproved by absolute FACT.
                    Brrr! I hope you are okay? Here in the south of Godless England it was almost five degrees above freezing, but we have become accustomed to such extreme temperatures and so I merely took off a sweater.
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I have a roaring fire going, br-r-r • Is it true that Djakarta has frozen over? If this isn't demon worship I don't know what is.
                      Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 04-27-2021, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                        Brrr! I hope you are okay? Here in the south of Godless England it was almost five degrees above freezing, but we have become accustomed to such extreme temperatures and so I merely took off a sweater.
                        I managed to survive! I have a massive old coal fired boiler in my basement. There are a few darkies that constantly shovel high sulfur coal (dirt cheap these days) in it 24/7/365 keeping my house a comfortable 76f on the coldest of nights with all the windows open. I am a believer in fresh air.

Comment

Fresh air is so important. Have you tried running the boiler a bit higher, still with the windows open and a lovely antique fan? The large ones are difficult to find; there's still a few in old shops but they tend to get modified with excessive wire surrounds to restrict air flow and supposedly prevent you sticking your head into the fan itself but anyone stupid enough to poke their head in a buzzing fan doesn't deserve to have one.

The best ones have a thin, fast-spinning blade and oscillate. Very restful whether you prefer a boiler or an open fire. In the latter case, now that plastic bags are being withdrawn to save the penguins (not that penguins seem to be in short supply) a handy tip is to roll them up tightly to get the fire started. They last quite a last time AND you're saving wildlife too! An example of a 1930's era fan is shown at right.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	penguins.png
Views:	1
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	1924101

Comment

I think we can safely put the global warming hoax to rest, now that Texas has been ravished by the possibly worst winter they had - ever. There are people burning their furniture to keep warm. That's an Ice Age, not global warming! (I know I saw something like that in some movie, they'll start burning books next).

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Think about it. If the climate gets warmer, the oceans will evaporate and sea levels will go lower. The scientists have it on backwards, as usual.

Comment

This is what happens when established doctrine is removed from the classroom. God's explanations are replaced by outright contradictions such as meteorology.

New-age guru types announce "god" is just another word for "meteorology" and oceanographers start obsessing over kelp and algae with respect to temperatures, oxygen, carbon dioxide, acidity and even turbidity. Although these things exist—it's easy enough to see seaweed for instance—they are not self-regulating. But when God is rejected as an explanation, when "alternatives" are taught in school, what else is there?

The difference between faith and natural processes are clear. With no verifiable foundation, education and the mechanisms of thought as well as ideas run out of control. It may be that a chaotic system is a stable system (there is no less ordered state it can deteriorate into) but does anyone really want chaos?

It's not the first time this has happened. Physics and geometry challenged God a long time ago. It took some effort to overthrow them but now they're back. And just like before, it's arguing back and forth, coming up with novel ideas, testing them out. Chemistry, biology, mathematics. Of course it's always been possible to measure things, when making cakes for example, but when those measurements contradict What We Know To Be True, the method itself is what needs to be examined.

Instead, they examine Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X