X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Even a girl can have a computer!

Dear Friend,

Originally posted by ~Love~ View Post
    Wow, the men on here are completely sexist. No respect at all for other human beings. I'm glad God is against this sort of thing.
    Scripture please.

bab

Comment

This isn't a computer. 😐
      Myarf

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaMatei View Post
        This isn't a computer. 😐
        Instead of posting in a thread that no one has posted in in 4 years, why don't you head over to the Introduction Forum to introduce yourself?
        And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
        Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

This isn't a computer. 😐
          Originally posted by Esther B. View Post
          Instead of posting in a thread that no one has posted in in 4 years, why don't you head over to the Introduction Forum to introduce yourself?
          So we can enjoy more of her personal opinion, delivered in one-line joyless clumps of "come at me, bro", devoid of anything resembling support for whatever argument she believes she's making?

Let me tell you just how much I'm looking forward to this.

Ok, I'm done.

Comment

This isn't a computer. 😐
            She may be right. The DOF reported to me this morning that she's posting via some sort of gypsy witchcraft.

More on this later.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Not true!!! Satan will speak through the computer during the tribulation. Weak willed women will tend to answer romantic PM's sent from Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by AWomanCorruptedMan View Post
                Not true!!! Satan will speak through the computer during the tribulation. Weak willed women will tend to answer romantic PM's sent from Pakistan.
                Hello, dear, and welcome to our Godly forum. Could you please find your way to the Introduction Forum and create a thread there so we can get to know you better? Please do follow the directions spelled out on the top of that page!
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

My wife, Mrs. Hutchins is a typical woman. Anything technical more than an on/off switch of a light or the faucet of a sink is more than she can deal with. While she (like most women) try hard, bless their tiny hearts, God did not provide them with a head capable of understanding much more than the common domesticated dog. It is not her fault they are dim. It is how God organized life. He made the White man to understand and be in charge, women to service the man and the darkies to do the dirty work. A very straight forward and fair distribution of labor.
                  Romans 12:4-5
                  4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
                  5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1 Corinthians 12:14-27
                  14 For the body is not one member, but many.
                  15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
                  16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
                  17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
                  18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
                  19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
                  20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
                  21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
                  22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
                  23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
                  24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.
                  25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
                  26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
                  27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I'm a blessed woman to have a husband who works hard all day saving souls, comes home, disciplines me, and only then, relax. All I have to do is clean the house, keep his favorite meals on the table, help my husband, rear my children, and such. I do so little compared to him, and I'm grateful for the Lord's umbrella system.
                    "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by barton View Post
                      I think it's deeper than role reversal. All feminists are lesbians, after all. They don't want straight men in their homes. They don't want straight men around at all! They'd rather that every man was a prissy fag, taking orders from them dykes.

Ultimately, they want all men gone. They fund research for ways to make natural sperm obsolete... allowing them to just abort all male babies from then on.

I pray for the day God destroys these harpies.

You've never really talked to a feminist have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatorwithaq View Post
                        You've never really talked to a feminist have you?

Oh, yes! We have talked to a lot of them. Some come to this site to torment Christians and sometimes some of the witches we hunt down during the annual hunt are still able to talk a little before we bag them. Why do you ask? What difference does it make?
                        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                        X