X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!

Originally posted by Kokopali View Post
    Well,
    For the catholics, there are more Atheists than catholics, something like 40% catholics
    No matter the percentage of Catholics, the government supports many of that church's "holy feasts" by giving everyone the day off.

It is un-Christian and economically self-defeating ( rather the same thing, actually).

Disapprovingly Yours,

Handmaiden
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Sodomites are not welcome here.
      It's sad you don't even try to read the whole post, because it has questions and assuptions you can't even answer and say something ridiculous as 'sodomites'. It's funny that you can't think of something else than sex

Comment

[...]
        First about snails
        [...] the same for joan of arc, still today we don't know if the hermaphrodite
        Snails are also hermaphrodite, and it is a well-known fact* that you Froggies eat snails in a travesty of the farce of Catholic Communion Mass to worship Joan of Arc as a goddess.

*I note that you are not denying it!
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon the Swede View Post
          It's sad you don't even try to read the whole post, because it has questions and assuptions you can't even answer and say something ridiculous as 'sodomites'.
          He's French! How much proof do you want?
          It's funny that you can't think of something else than sex
          Well! That is rich coming from someone from Sweden where the entire population are "at it" all the time like rabbits on cocaine!

2Ki:9:22: And it came to pass, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, Is it peace, Jehu? And he answered, What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many?
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

One thing I cannot get a handle on is, I know we listed only ten things God hates about the french. What I want to know, it there even one thing He likes?
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              One thing I cannot get a handle on is, I know we listed only ten things God hates about the french. What I want to know, it there even one thing He likes?
              With respect to France, NO. The list was the top ten, there are possibly thousands more. I am still waiting for the surrender monkeys to say thank you for saving them from the Japs in WW2.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                With respect to France, NO. The list was the top ten, there are possibly thousands more. I am still waiting for the surrender monkeys to say thank you for saving them from the Japs in WW2.
                They will never say thank you. They are selfish, greedy, self centered Godless cretins. And french
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Re: 10 Reasons why God hates France!

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  You elite, arrogant eurotrash snobs really burn me up. God loves America and has Blessed us above all other nations, and you're just jealous.

Besides, what's wrong with fried squirrel?
                  but pastor ezekial!

God HATES america, this has been proven by "biblical logic" in many of your other posts as well. Of course I believe that your bible is fairy tales but this is besides the point. YOUR biblical logic clearly shows why god hates america

In another thread your people also say that god says its ok to kill 99.6% of people americans included! I hope the devils evil ways have not gotten to you pastor

Comment

Re: 10 Reasons why God hates France!

The fact that you are showing are a little bit to much to be true.
                    First about snails frogs and also, France was the world eater before the second world war and shortly after.
                    You ate what? Friend, I'm fairly sure you have your frilly French knickers in a twist here, I am nearly certain that France did not eat the world either before or after the Second World War.
                    Originally posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
                    but pastor ezekial!

God HATES america, this has been proven by "biblical logic" in many of your other posts as well. Of course I believe that your bible is fairy tales but this is besides the point. YOUR biblical logic clearly shows why god hates america

In another thread your people also say that god says its ok to kill 99.6% of people americans included! I hope the devils evil ways have not gotten to you pastor
                    Yes, God may hate 99.6% of Americans, but that's still 0.3999% better than the proportion of Frenchies that He hates, at a conservative estimate.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Sodomites are not welcome here. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyril/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

Who said I was? Looks like you’re “godlike side” doesn’t really work on guessing who people really are. Holidays would help you dear boy

Well, I suppose admitting you have a serious problem is the first step towards a solution. Is your home near the Colosseum?

Well, if only the fact of being French makes me a sodomite snales-eater mother***er, then I’ve got a problem, that’s true, but first, every French people aren’t exactly the same, and for the colosseum, maybe that’s the wrong name because the colosseum is in italia, not France.

No matter the percentage of Catholics, the government supports many of that church's "holy feasts" by giving everyone the day off.

It is un-Christian and economically self-defeating ( rather the same thing, actually).

Allright, for this one I’m fully agree, most of the chirstian feasts gives day off to everyone and you can say, every and only Christian feasts.

Snails are also hermaphrodite, and it is a well-known fact* that you Froggies eat snails in a travesty of the farce of Catholic Communion Mass to worship Joan of Arc as a goddess.

*I note that you are not denying it!

I’m not denying the fact that we aren’t eating more snales than another country, and the real problem here : there is no feast to worship joan of arc, snales are for some families for Christmas, I said SOME families, Joan of arc is a historical problem for historians, in France nobody cares about her in religion.

He's French! How much proof do you want? [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyril/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

If french us a proof for you that every french are evil, then you got some closed-minded problem.

Well, if god is like this forum thinks he is, then there is absolutely nothing, I’m quietly sure about that.

In WW2, most of the jewish people would have been killed (well, they were), the rest assimilated. Nothing to disturbing, they’re lives against they’re country.
                      And I don’t think there were only true American Baptist believer ine the American army.

They will never say thank you. They are selfish, greedy, self centered Godless cretins. And french

Some holidays there would help you. Indeed, we are known to be selfish, but at the same time one of the hoiday best country where to get to, and people (out of paris) are mostely known as nice (in paris no, there are allways stressed)

You ate what? [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyril/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.gif[/IMG]Friend, I'm fairly sure you have your frilly French knickers in a twist here, I am nearly certain that France did not eat the world either before or after the Second World War.

Even in America there are snails and frogs eaten, just like in other countrys. I personnaly never tried, I hate the smell of that food.

Yes, God may hate 99.6% of Americans, but that's still 0.3999% better than the proportion of Frenchies that He hates, at a conservative estimate.

But you don’t know what proportion of France god really hates, no one is like another you know, who knows where the biggest proportion is.

Strange, I’ve got a message who says I’m homosexual, well, I only like women, sorry, wonder why some here are so sure to see evil personified
                      A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. Proverbs 18:6

Comment

Sodomites are not welcome here. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyril/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

Who said I was? Looks like you’re “godlike side” doesn’t really work on guessing who people really are.
                        A wild guess: you are Cyril?

I’m not denying the fact that we aren’t eating more snales than another country,
                        Would you please stop eating other countries!
                        Psalm 81:10:
                        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

god is racist.

i am sad to see how racist is god.

Comment

Re: god is racist.

Originally posted by Lordmademesick View Post
                            Just how is God a racist?

Comment

First of all, how can God be a racist when He is a Godly white man himself?

Revelation 1:14 (King James Version) 14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Song of Solomon 5:10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Second of all, even if God was a racist, that shouldn't make you sad, because God decides what is good and evil. Have you no moral compass at all?

(Billy Bob: I approve this post.)
                              1 Corinthians 11:3
                              But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Property of Billy Bob Jenkins

Comment

How can God be a racist if He created all races?
                                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                                X