X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blessed Birthday, Sister Handmaiden

Dear Sister in Christ,

Your humble demeanor among your betters, i.e., men and your bold rebukes of Unsaved Scum must have made you most desirable from Jesus's point of view. let us pray that your next Birthday will be celebrated in Heaven with our Lord!

Acts 2:18
    And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Do you have any prophecies to offer on this special day?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Re: Blessed Birthday, Sister Handmaiden

And may I wish you a most glorious birthday, dear Sister Handmaiden! May the bless you richly, as you continue to work so tirelessly and faithfully for . Now, I've made a little cake in your honor, and I've included a reference to the crown that you will wear -- so deservedly -- when draws you close to blessed bosom! All the best to you, dear Sister!

I Peter 5:4 "And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away."

(Mrs.) Isabella White
    Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

We all wish you a most joyous day in His service, Sister Handmaiden. And, in honor of your name, here is an encouraging verse.

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Have a wonderful birthday, Sister Handmaiden! Here is a very modest cake for you:

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Thank you, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ. I do so look forward to fellowshipping with all of you at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
          X