X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian martyred in Wisconsin while exterminating Sikh infestation

Originally posted by AndraM View Post
    wow you really are going to burn in hell! This is not what Jesus wanted to teach you. May God bless your soul
    And how do you know this? Where's your evidence?

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      Dear, we don't promote murder. We promote the Good News of the Holy Bible. If it doesn't suit some people's extra sensitive ears, we cannot help that.
      You have no clue what it represents.

Comment

Now lets just say that the bible wrote that the world should not have any fat ugly blonde women. Does that mean I should shoot you down? Your fellow supporters in this group would not help you at all. How does that make you feel cow
        If the Holy Bible said:

That whosoever would not seek brunette should be put to death, whether light hair or dirty blonde, whether man or woman (2 Chronicles 15:13 )
        then I assure you I wouldn't have blonde hair. I wouldn't reject my Savior.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

wow you really are going to burn in hell! This is not what Jesus wanted to teach you. May God bless your soul
          Is it not?

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by sikhism21 View Post
            The Holy Bible doesn't "represent" anything. It states very clearly what the LORD demands of us.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I think you might be surprised in that. Please show how we are biblically incorrect.
              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Also not sure which uneducated person wrote why wont they go back to india.....honestly? You do realize that your ancestors are not from america right? People like you make me want someone to say go back where you came from. I am positive that England would be much better than america right now.

Comment

Hey, I just went and looked up the sikh "religion" and guess what? They think you can die and turn in to possum!

Yours in Christ (NOT DR. DOLITTLE),

Z. Smyth
                  sigpic

Comment

The Holy Bible doesn't "represent" anything. It states very clearly what the LORD demands of us.
                    HAHA let's put 10 Christians in a room from different areas of the world and let's see what they think the LORD demands of them. And of course let's see if you all have the same idea of what each quote represents. Apparently, you all have the same answers, since it is written so CLEARLY.

Comment

HAHA let's put 10 Christians in a room from different areas of the world and let's see what they think the LORD demands of them. And of course let's see if you all have the same idea of what each quote represents. Apparently, you all have the same answers, since it is written so CLEARLY.
                      A True Christian™ would never disagree with another True Christian™ because both read the same words in the same way. Go ahead and see if you can find any examples of True Christians™ here disagreeing with each other. You won't find it because we all follow the Bible the way in which God intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                        Hey, I just went and looked up the sikh "religion" and guess what? They think you can die and turn in to possum!

Yours in Christ (NOT DR. DOLITTLE),

Z. Smyth
                        Aww how cute, you look just like a possum.

Comment

Aww how cute, you look just like a possum.
                          Ewww, raghead furries.

sigpic

Comment

If the Holy Bible said:

then I assure you I wouldn't have blonde hair. I wouldn't reject my Savior.

Now i found something that your fellow hate filled follower posted. Billy Bob Jenkins posted

"God doesn't love you, if you're an alcohlic or an overeater.

Proverbs 23:2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite."

Guess god doesnt love you Mary since you are fat. I guess having "in the kitchen" as your location stopped you from going to heaven

Comment

Now i found something that your fellow hate filled follower posted. Billy Bob Jenkins posted

"God doesn't love you, if you're an alcohlic or an overeater.

Proverbs 23:2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite."

Guess god doesnt love you Mary since you are fat. I guess having "in the kitchen" as your location stopped you from going to heaven
                              hahaha THESE PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC. They probably are lonely in life and just seek attention through this website. To the guy who asked for biblical proof, I don't need to have biblical proof because I have a mind of my own that I can use. All you know how to do is look in a book for a quote. Does not take a genius to do that.

Comment

I'm not a man, nor am I "given to appetite."

I'm a very healthy American woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X