X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9)

godisalive, you reported my post (why, when there wasn't anything wrong with it?), rather than reply to my post, which is the appropriate thing to do. I decided to paste your private report here, that way everyone can read it and participate in the discussion.

Originally posted by godisalive via private message to moderators
    I am not angry or frustrated
    So what you are saying is that you are naturally such a shrew?

I know Jesus as my personal Savior

Nonsense (Matthew 7:16).

Maybe you would like to reread what I wrote and ask me what I mean before you say that I am trying to lead them away from Christ.

That's not how communication works, dear. The onus is on you to make sense when you want people to know what you're talking about.

I go to church every Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday so I am well grounded in Christ.

So? Many Catholics go to church every day of the week, and they are no less damned for it.

Now what I do not appreciate is being judged for voice my beliefs. There are no infractions with God, so why are there some here?

True Christians™ are commanded to judge the behavior of others (2nd Timothy 4:1). It's how we know whom to welcome, and whom to shun (Romans 16:17). We do so righteously, as commanded (John 7:24), so you can rest assured the judgements are appropriate and Biblically sound.
    Guaranteed.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

What a splendid idea, Sister Mary!

Let's continue, shall we?

I am reading the Bible I told that already... I am in Galatians 5 going over the fruits of the Spirit found. in the 22nd and 23rd verses.
      Good for you, sweetie! As soon as you finish reading these two verses, please do try reading the rest of the Bible as well. Do not skip the Old Testament - you know that Jesus thinks about that, right?

Oh, you probably don't. My bad. Here it is:

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

So now me reading book of Galatians is an unsaved opinion? You guys are hilarious
      Keep reading, sweetie.

Since you like to quote me so much what about my statement was false... Explain that first then I could possibly consider retracting my statement but I doubt it very seriously.
      Please read carefully the answers to your post. The reasons are listed there.

Again. I retract nothing. My statements are based off of Genesis 3:9-20, Deuteronomy 22:28-29, and Galatians 5:22-23. Now if you would like for me to place the whole scriptures in there for you I would be happy to do so. Only if you would not flag me to respond.
      Please read both the opening post and the replies to your original post. Srsly, how dumb can you be?
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
        What a splendid idea, Sister Mary!

Let's continue, shall we?

Good for you, sweetie! As soon as you finish reading these two verses, please do try reading the rest of the Bible as well. Do not skip the Old Testament - you know that Jesus thinks about that, right?

Oh, you probably don't. My bad. Here it is:

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Keep reading, sweetie.

Please read carefully the answers to your post. The reasons are listed there.

Please read both the opening post and the replies to your original post. Srsly, how dumb can you be?
        I was blocked from responding to the post. What I said was based on what the bible has to say about the subject matter. These scripture are Genesis 3:9-20, Deuteronomy 22:28-29, and Galatians 5:22-23. Please refrain from name calling because you are to love thy neighbor as yourself. (Mark 12:31) that is a commandment of God.

Comment

Originally posted by godisalive View Post
          I was blocked from responding to the post.
          Not true.

What I said was based on what the bible has to say about the subject matter. These scripture are Genesis 3:9-20,
          Which proves that God punishes the innocent descendants of guilty people forever and without mercy.

What's your point?

Deuteronomy 22:28-29,
          If you bothered to read the opening post you'd know that we agree that a rape victim is supposed to marry her rapist. What's your point?

and Galatians 5:22-23.
          What does that have to do with anything we've been discussing here?

Please refrain from name calling because you are to love thy neighbor as yourself. (Mark 12:31) that is a commandment of God.
          You're not my neighbor. It's not even established that you're a Christian, hence, only Romans 12:18 applies to you (Romans 12:10 applies to my Brothers and Sisters and Christ). God commands me to tolerate you and live peaceably if possible.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

...What I said was based on my misunderstanding what the bible has to say about the subject matter. These scripture are Genesis 3:9-20, Deuteronomy 22:28-29, and Galatians 5:22-23...
            FTFY.

... Please refrain from name calling...
            What about those times in the Gospels when Jesus calls people "dogs", "vipers", and worse?

... because you are to love thy neighbor as yourself. (Mark 12:31) that is a commandment of God.
            Yes, it is, but Jesus also tells us (in the Bible) who that actually applies to, and it ain't everyone.

Comment

Greetings Godisalive! I am also of the belief that Jah is everliving and that he lives as a monk in Ethiopia which is Abyssinia. Are you Rastafari? It would be wise of you to avoid angering the white people. I see that you are already under rebuke. I myself have occasionally found myself to be under rebuke for various violations but these white people are kind and forgiving and I am fairly well tolerated. Perhaps you could be more friendly. I have sent you a friend request and I hope you will accept it. Please look upon my request as a gesture of welcome and friendship.

Jah Guide
              Trevor
              Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

We don't understand why any virtuous girl would ever dress to encourage rape.

Comment

Rape victims aren't sluts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chloorbleektoilet View Post
                    Rape victims aren't sluts!!!
                    So you are personally acquainted with all rape victims? Because otherwise you have no grounds to proclaim that they are not sluts.
                    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Yeah all those 8 year olds out there that get molested? Total piffleing sluts, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jamyell View Post
                        Yeah all those 8 year olds out there that get molested? Total piffleing sluts, right?
                        Exactly! God is clearly punishing them for their transgressions!

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Originally posted by jamyell View Post
                          Hello, Mrs. Jam Yell -

First of all ... please find your way over to the Introduction forum and post a new thread telling us all about yourself! We are eager to know you, what church you attend, how you came to walk with Jesus, what your favorite Bible verse is, if you have your husband's permission to be here, and how many sons you have borne to glorify Jesus and make Him deliriously happy.

Secondly ... yes, 8-year-olds can be sluts. This is especially prevalent among the non-Whites, I am told.

In Christ,
                          Mrs. Paddy McIrish

P.S. Going by your surname, I hope you don't "yell" while you are being raped! How unpleasant that must be for the poor man who is trying only to Save you through Godly procreation. (1 Timothy 2:15)
                          1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
                          Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
                            Hello, Mrs. Jam Yell -

First of all ... please find your way over to the Introduction forum and post a new thread telling us all about yourself! We are eager to know you, what church you attend, how you came to walk with Jesus, what your favorite Bible verse is, if you have your husband's permission to be here, and how many sons you have borne to glorify Jesus and make Him deliriously happy.

Secondly ... yes, 8-year-olds can be sluts. This is especially prevalent among the non-Whites, I am told.

In Christ,
                            Mrs. Paddy McIrish

P.S. Going by your surname, I hope you don't "yell" while you are being raped! How unpleasant that must be for the poor man who is trying only to Save you through Godly procreation. (1 Timothy 2:15)
                            How can An 8 year Old be a slut? They don't even know what sex is.

Comment

Originally posted by Toilet Brain View Post
                              How can An 8 year Old be a slut? They don't even know what sex is.
                              Of course they do, dear; from the womb, all females are inherently evil as they bear the Curse of Eve and are therefore responsible for the fall of mankind ... regardless of age. (Genesis 3:1-24)

You can read ALL about it here:

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
                              Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
                                Of course they do, dear; from the womb, all females are inherently evil as they bear the Curse of Eve and are therefore responsible for the fall of mankind ... regardless of age. (Genesis 3:1-24)

You can read ALL about it here:

And u believe that?!

Comment

Working...
                                X