X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife!

Originally posted by Brother D. Thomas View Post

“And I find more bitter than death the woman,”

There is NO comma after "death" that you erroneously proposed, therefore the sentence continues with women in general, get it?
    Nope.

Because the phrase continues:
    whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands:”
    I underlined and color coded the word that you seem to not be able to see. Maybe you need new glasses?

AGAIN, as the sentence in context continues, any man that wants to PLEASE JESUS is to escape from women in general, 2+2=4!
    If your interpretation were true, how could you square it with Genesis 9:7? Or with all Pauline epistles which talk about marriage? Or with the Proverbs chapter I quoted in my previous post? Or with all the fine verses you cited in the first post of this thread?

Your private interpretation is contradictory to the Holy Bible. And it is also a sin:

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Dear Basilissa, may I suggest that you take an online “Reading Comprehension Class” post haste so as to NOT slap Jesus in the face again by rewriting His direct and inspired words which is UNGODLY!
    I am not the one cherry-picking the Bible, sweetie. You are.

I do hope that you can repent for your grave sin of cherry picking and private interpretation. I want to believe that you can still be Saved™ despite your obvious shortcomings. I have been praying for you, incessantly (1 Thess 5:17).
    For your convenience is a link below for you to bone up on understanding the English language, you can thank me later.
    I don't care about English. I speak plain American, just like God intended it.

I see that you remained SILENT to the fact that when you “came on to me,” as many women have done at my ministries, you didn't mention my advances in my post #39.
    Like I said before, I suppose I could feel flattered by your advances, but I really don't. As a chaste True Christian™ woman I'm far above childish things like that.

YOUR QUOTE IN NOT PROTECTING CHILDREN AT LANDOVER BAPTIST CHURCH RELATIVE TO EZEKIEL 23:18-21: “You are in no position to decide who is and who isn't admitted to our Church, sweetie.”

Therefore, you don’t find it necessary to keep “rug rats” from actually reading the REVEALING passage in question above?! Therefore, how many times did you read to your children or grand children this passage, especially explaining to them “whose issue is like the issue of horses?” HUH?
    I don't have children (yet), but I don't understand your question. What's there to explain? Every child I know has seen horses, or dogs, or cats, or other animals taking care of that business. There's nothing to explain, every child can understand what they see.

A child that doesn't understand how animals reproduce is as useless as a child who cannot butcher a small animal (I wouldn't trust killing a pig to a small child, but chickens, bunnies, and guinea pigs are easy enough to handle).

Furthermore, did you read to them where Jesus said to His creation to eat their children as He watched? “You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.” (Leviticus 26:29)

I know, what did the children say when you read this passage to them: “Behold, I will rebuke your offspring, and spread dung on your faces, the dung of your offerings, and you shall be taken away with it.” (Malachi 2:3). “Grandma, when our ever loving and forgiving Jesus said to spread dung upon their faces, what did He mean?”
    Now I begin to understand your cherry-picking, sweetie. You think that children should be presented only some parts of the Bible, and not all of it.

That is so wrong, I don't even know where to begin. How are your children going to learn to fear God if they aren't exposed to His Holy Wrath as early as possible? Do you want them to go to Hell if they die as children and without knowing all of the Bible? Do you really hate children that much?!?

My children will take as their example our Pastor Ezekiel, who was able to recite the whole Bible by the age of five! Now, that is an example to follow!

In the name of Jesus writing the above despicable statements that as a true Christian I have to accept,
    DID YOU JUST CALL THE HOLY BIBLE, D......?????????
    (I cannot force myself to repeat the whole word, because using that d... word in the same sentence as The Holy Bible, that would be just wrong).

I see now that there is no Salvation for you, sweetie.

Without much regret, I am officially removing your name from my Prayer List.

I will leave you, however, with this verse to ponder upon:

Psalm 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

The fact that you think that the Words of the Lord are anything less than pure, even though the Bible says they are pure, that is just beyond my comprehension.

Why do you hate Jesus?

who do I speak to in order for curtain climbing kids not being able to be within LBC where they may come across such ungodly statements?!
    Did you just call the Bible u.....?

How should I know - the Devil, I suppose? He might be interested in knowing more ways of denying the Truth™ to the little children. Or pick and choose any of the cherry-picking religions out there. They all hate Jesus just like you. I hope you like hot climates, because awaits you.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Sister Basillisa, I would be distressed on your behalf if I were not so impressed by your resilience and grace in handling the persecution being laid upon you by Mister Thomas.

For a man who takes it upon himself to direct other men on the fine art of finding a wife, he is decidedly artless in his approach to the fair sex. Indeed, his intense dislike for every women with whom he engages here in our virtual church community has become somewhat suspect.

I fear that it is time to amend my prayer list even as you have chosen to do so. There will be a moment of sober reflection for this lost soul, then --as instructed in God's Holy Word--I will shake the metaphorical dust from my non-metaphorical sandals and leave this fella to his fate before The Lord.

Matthew 10:14

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

An apt reflection from Matthew. And particularly in the light of the following comment:

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
        Unfortunately, atheists declared an "Holy War" against God to replace the infallible teachings in schools by teachers that were chose directly by the Church.

The dissipated Rovagnati squanders so much effort on Rome's unfathomable gibberish as to have no faculties remaining for reflection on God. How often have we heard his teeming kettle of "saints" promoted as beacons of virtue? Clearly a good example is one thing—Methodists regard John Wesley in a positive light for example—but once deceased no individual is floating around "answering prayers" or "granting stigmata" as seems to be assumed by superstitious crackpots.

Returning to the Methodist example, no Methodist addresses prayers to John Wesley. He's dead. There will be a resurrection obviously in the future
        I Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

but that has not yet occurred. In the meantime any symptoms reported by Rovagnati cannot have deceased Christians as their origin. It's even less likely than square circles, after all a non-Euclidian circle could be any shape you like and really it's Euclidian "round" circles that are the special case. One such symptom is infallibility; in the quote he's applying it to education. This thread is not about papists but the illustration serves well enough so I'll take it slowly.

1. an "Holy War" against God
        (unusual for any papist drawing attention to this)

2. to replace the infallible teachings in schools
        Remember, this complaint is a symptom of Romish heresy.
        How does Rome see infallible teachings?
        In which schools are such teachings presented as fact?
        Certainly not in Methodist schools – if there's any left.

3. by teachers that were chose directly by the Church.
        Two groups of teachers:
        (i) Those delivering infallible teachings,
        (ii) Those chosen directly by the Church.

Reluctant to hear any more about the activities of deceased persons [demons masquerading as saints] so won't be pursuing the tyrannosaur in the room BUT it is something of a model for how questions never get answered, certainly not in this thread. I'm not proposing ideas of my own, simply wondering how to tell when an instrument is being used to praise The Lord from when it's not?

:huh: :unsure: :blink:

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
          I'm not proposing ideas of my own, simply wondering how to tell when an instrument is being used to praise The Lord from when it's not?
          :huh: :unsure: :blink:
          Well, an organ can be considered an Instrument that praises the Lord, while the Violin was considered a Devil's instrument, just think of Nicolò Paganini.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
            Well, an organ can be considered an Instrument that praises the Lord, while the Violin was considered a Devil's instrument, just think of Nicolò Paganini.
            Exactly so, dear Mr. Rovagnati — particularly when the violin is so brazenly used to glorify Satan, himself!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Basilissa,

In putting to bed Ecclesiastes 7:26 herewith: ”And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her,” I will use the passage that you have brought forth herewith: “The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.” (Psalm 12:6 )

Yes, the words of Jesus are pure as Ecclesiastes 7:26 so states AND AS SYNTACTICALLY WRITTEN and it doesn’t need any more of your “2nd class woman interpretation” in how you want it to be for your “throw-away” woman gender! ENOUGH, KAPUT, NADA, ZERO, FINI, NEVERMORE!

In prayer with Jesus, He commanded me to follow this passage relative to your rewriting of His words: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, So that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it. " (Titus 1:9)"

Basilissa, to save yourself from even further embarrassment, Jesus and I suggest that you leave this passage alone because no women will be in heaven in the first place as scripturally written. Therefore, it is a moot issue for you to continue to try and rewrite the verse in question in the name of Satan! Get it?

I preach the TRUE words of Jesus the Christ within the JUDEO-Christian Bible KJV as follows:

My Greyhound Bus Depot Ministry: This is where I specifically teach to the wayward 2nd class citizen women that if they listen at the onset, then I take them to my Bible bus usually parked down by the river for further studies and imbibing in Jesus’ favorite drink of wine, praise!

My Nevada State Brothel Ministry: One of my favorite Ministries, where I take a missionary position in spreading the word of Jesus to these ungodly courtesans.

My Nudest Camp Ministry: With the weather permitting, this is where I take a hard position for expounding upon Jesus’ true words to the exposed of His creation.

Comment

Now, since the women do not remain SILENT (1 Timothy 2:11-14) as they are told to do by Jesus’ inspired words, but only continue to step in the proverbial poo by trying to rewrite His words, let us try and get back to the main topic of this thread, which is how a Christian man can biblically find a wife!

I have to admit, in that I followed notion #5 on my initial post, where I went to a party and hid in the kitchen, then sprung myself upon a beautiful blond women when she walked by to dance. Subsequent to her trying to get away, I took her to my Bible bus down by the river. When she saw what she had in my manly presence, she became my 9TH wife a week later, praise! (Judges 21:19-25)

Has any of the men folk ever tried the ways to get a wife that Jesus has brought forth in the scriptures upon my initial post of this thread? If so, and to substantiate Jesus’ teachings in this respect, tell us about which one you can relate to upon the list.

Jesus and I thank you in advance, praise be in His name!

I preach the TRUE words of Jesus the Christ within the JUDEO-Christian Bible KJV as follows:

My Greyhound Bus Depot Ministry: This is where I specifically teach to the wayward 2nd class citizen women that if they listen at the onset, then I take them to my Bible bus usually parked down by the river for further studies and imbibing in Jesus’ favorite drink of wine, praise!

My Nevada State Brothel Ministry: One of my favorite Ministries, where I take a missionary position in spreading the word of Jesus to these ungodly courtesans.

My Nudest Camp Ministry: With the weather permitting, this is where I take a hard position for expounding upon Jesus’ true words to the exposed of His creation.

Comment

Basilissa, to save yourself from even further embarrassment, . . .
                  She isn't the one embarrassing herself here.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                    She isn't the one embarrassing herself here.
                    Sister Basilissa - a True Christian™ (unlike some we could mention) has at least familiarized herself with this very important section of the Landover Baptist Church's Statement of Faith:
                    It is the duty and privilege of every follower of Christ to endeavor to make disciples of all nations. All True Christians™ are to seek constantly to win the lost to Christ by verbal witness undergirt by a Christian lifestyle, and by other methods in harmony with the gospel of Christ. This is to be conducted in Love and Compassion, the ultimate aim of which is to convey that the Wrath of God is so hideous and terrible that sometimes harsh words and compulsion are required to guide the sinner to the narrow path towards Jesus Christ. A True Christian™ understands also that the demonic possession by Satan within sinners causes constant persecution of believers, but that this persecution ultimately works for the greater glory of True Christians™ following their admission to Heaven.
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Handmaiden,

YOUR OUT OF LINE WOMANLY QUOTE AGAIN: "She isn't the one embarrassing herself here."

Yes dear, we know, you are embarrassing yourself as well by going against Jesus' inspired words and speaking in this forum! JESUS SAYS, SILENCE WOMAN!

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." (1 Timothy 2:12)

Comment

Handmaiden,

YOUR OUT OF LINE WOMANLY QUOTE AGAIN: "She isn't the one embarrassing herself here."
                        Ahem. That should be, You're out of line. And there's no need to shout.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                          Ahem. That should be, You're out of line. And there's no need to shout.
                          Based on previous posts, I don't think American is his first language, Sister. I'm not even sure that he has a first language.

And we all know that empty vessels make the most noise.
                          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

The very best way to acquire a suitable wife is from Church. Tithe heavily, let the females know you are a man of Gods Good Graces (tm). You will have them lined up on their knees, praying you will take one.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

As many know, I have been without wife for some time.

My wife, Mrs. Hutchins apparently fell down a covered well o the property and was not discovered for 366 day, by which time she unfortunately succumbed and I imagine Satan took her for being so foolish. Water under the bridge.
                              I've been looking for a young, strong wife with broad birthing hips, a full, nourishing bosoms and a strong back capable of tossing bales of hay up to the loft.
                              I have been having a 'tryouts' thinly veiled as weekend get-together at my home, the Hutchins Plantation, LLC.
                              A few weeks back, the Salisbury triplets were over. Sandi, Mandi and Randi. All three are seemingly qualified. The problem is, they are identical. How do I choose one and how do I know which one I chose?

I have a large enough home to permit the three young ladies to stay. They do everything together. They do not cluck away talking like typical mindless females. They keep their eyes down and ears sharp. They anticipate my every need.
                              I think they need to stay together. My concern is, what if I accidemtly bed one of the young ladies that I did not marry? Should I consider it Godly Intervention™ when He puts her into my bed in search of my Man Seed©?
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Perhaps speaking out of turn here, the "clone" idea already exists (had always existed) as twins and triplets.

Dipsticks who don't know what they're on about reckon magical abilities and combined brains to engender morbid fields (overlooking the fact that electric eels already do that using muscle not brain) your wives are not freaks, they are as God made them to be and He will tell you what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X