X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At What Age Should Boys Be Married?

I understand that girls should be married before their first period in order not to waste any precious ova, but what about boys? As my strong, strapping young sons become strong, strapping young Christian men, I wonder at which age to marry them off?
    Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
    1 Corinthians 11:13

Re: At What Age Should Boys Be Married?

It depends on the maturity of the boys involved. You can’t have one boy ready and the other too immature to handle commitment.

OH... you mean a boy and a female. Nevermind. Just move along. Praise Jesus!
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
      It depends on the maturity of the boys involved. You can’t have one boy ready and the other too immature to handle commitment.

OH... you mean a boy and a female. Nevermind. Just move along. Praise Jesus!

Comment

You need to marry your son at the age of 7. 7 is God's FAVORITE NUMBER and he is a MALE. You need to marry your son to a 1 year old girl so they can have as many children as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Biblewarrior2003 View Post
          You need to marry your son at the age of 7. 7 is God's FAVORITE NUMBER and he is a MALE. You need to marry your son to a 1 year old girl so they can have as many children as possible!
          That's when they're cheapest, too!

Leviticus 27 "3And thy estimation shall be of the male from twenty years old even unto sixty years old, even thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary. 4And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels. 5And if it be from five years old even unto twenty years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male twenty shekels, and for the female ten shekels. 6And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. 7And if it be from sixty years old and above; if it be a male, then thy estimation shall be fifteen shekels, and for the female ten shekels."

Comment

Don't be silly. A 1-year-old girl can't bear children! You should wait until she is closer to puberty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
              Don't be silly. A 1-year-old girl can't bear children! You should wait until she is closer to puberty.

That's why you must marry them off at that age, to make sure they have kids as soon as she can!

Comment

That's why you must marry them off at that age, to make sure they have kids as soon as she can!
                No need to make things up, dear. True Christians™ know what Jesus really wants because He left His Best Selling Autobiography as a kind of Celebrity Tell-All for all the world to come to know Him! If you want to know what the best path forward for marriage is, you have only to read the Holy Bible! Here at Landover Baptist Church, we have even made it easy by highlighting some of the most important elements:

Landover Baptist Church Guidebook for Betrothal and Marriage

(download here)
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Please ensure that there is no HOMOSEXUALITY going on in your son's life. These days it has become increasingly harder to tell if girls are male or female just by looking at them. Especially if he wants to wait for SEXUAL ACTS until HOLY MARRIAGE. Remind him that it is not a sin to ask if they are one of these new trans-retardeds or whatever they claim to be. Truly their "gender" is just HOMOSEXUALITY in disguise. Such things are excuses for the Muslims to have an excuse to kill good CHRISTIAN boys. Be wary.
                  "For few are chosen, and the rest will burn for their crimes."

Comment

Originally posted by tacoboy14 View Post
                    Please ensure that there is no HOMOSEXUALITY going on in your son's life. These days it has become increasingly harder to tell if girls are male or female just by looking at them. Especially if he wants to wait for SEXUAL ACTS until HOLY MARRIAGE. Remind him that it is not a sin to ask if they are one of these new trans-retardeds or whatever they claim to be. Truly their "gender" is just HOMOSEXUALITY in disguise. Such things are excuses for the Muslims to have an excuse to kill good CHRISTIAN boys. Be wary.
                    What you wrote here is a nonsensical statement, as good Christian boys are never in danger of being gender fluid or whatever the most recent PC for other-than-100%-straight abominations. If they are one of these things that means they are not Christian and deserve to be punished by God accordingly.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

It depends where you live. As every True Christian™ knows, we are obliged to obey secular law: see Romans 13:1-7, Titus 3:1. In my Godless country, the minimum legal age for marriage (for both boys and girls) is 16 with parental consent and 18 without it.

Should you wish to marry off your child at birth, Micronesia and Yemen permit this. But I prefer to avoid those lands - or, in the case of the former, mostly waters.

In the United States, there is considerable variation between states: I am linking to a convenient chart here. If you need (perhaps for financial reasons) to marry off your child in infancy, a move to Louisiana looks promising, though there are several slightly less offensive alternatives.

I hope this has been helpful.

YiC
                      JL-V
                      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                        I understand that girls should be married before their first period in order not to waste any precious ova, but what about boys? As my strong, strapping young sons become strong, strapping young Christian men, I wonder at which age to marry them off?
                        If you live in the us you should follow the law in most states age of consent is from 16 to 18

Comment

Originally posted by OneFailure View Post
                          If you live in the us you should follow the law in most states age of consent is from 16 to 18
                          Yes, it is terrible but we still follow the secular laws (Romans 13:1-2). Christian parents can, however, check out this handy to see, if some states are more reasonable when it comes to marrying the tedious female offspring off as soon as they can produce more soldiers to Christ. One of these Jesus-respecting states is Kansas:
                          The minimum age to get married is 15 in Kansas. This legislation can be waived only by a district court judge who thinks that getting married at such a young age would be in that individual's best interest.
                          Glory! A court of law can give you a marriage licence at any age! For instance, the most qualified Biblical scholars have been able to determine that Isaac (who was 40 at the time) married Rebecca when she was 3.
                          In Medieval times, the Rabbis calculated that Rebecca would have been three years of age, when she married Isaac (and they did consummate the marriage, as Genesis 24:67 proves beyond any doubt whatsoever)!
                          1. Sarah gave birth to Isaac at the age of 90 (Genesis 17).
                          2. Sarah died at the age of 127 (Genesis 23:1-3)
                          3.The incident on Mount Moria (Genesis 22) and the birth of Rebecca happened at the same time, when Isaac was 36 (or 37) years old, same time when Sarah died (Genesis 23:1-3).
                          4. The verses all looked together tells us that Isaac was 37-years-old when Rebecca was born.

This fact that Isaac was sacrificed in his 30s is well attested by nearly all ancient sources and Rabbis.
                          Isaac was 37 when Rebecca was born and 40 when he took her in that tent. That means that Rebecca could have been 3.
                          God is indeed Great!

Job 26:14
                          Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Rebecca was very mature for her age, more than I was at 3. The good thing about this match is at 37, Isaac is still a young buck, but has a degree of life experience under his belt, and being a man, is clearly in control to guide his young wife in a Godly life.

Logistically, Isaac was likely 3, and Rebecca was 4, the Medieval scenario still make perfect sense. People were less coddled then, and children were in fact regarded as miniature adults really.

Comment

When he is financially ready and is really in love with that person. There's no particular age.

Comment

Working...
                              X