X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to Say This: Could Sidney Powel be a Guy?

I know that President Trump would never hire a trans. But some of the "two ways" are so good at the transition they get away with the unthinkable. This Sidney appeared with Rudy Giuliani yesterday to challenge the election results. Rudy looked frighten of "her."

To begin with, Sidney has a man's name. Then have you noticed Sidney is 6'2" and built like a defensive end. If Sidney were a boxer a left hook would send Mohamed Ali to the canvas. It is always hard to get the evidence we need to answer these questions:

"Her" speech is man tough and about the pitch of baritone and "she" talks over male reporters like they are not even there.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Hate to Say This: Could Sidney Powel be a Guy?

Hiring a trannie lawyer is always good for getting votes from liberal judges. Though, to be honest, I'd rather stick with Jews and Giuliani. They're all going to the same Hell, anyway.
    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Oh, good gracious! I had similar thoughts, dear Brother Mayor Hold, when I was watching that press conference with Mr. Giuliani and the lawyers. It seemed that Sidney was towering over him; undoubtedly attempting to intimidate him. Is it any wonder that Rudy was perspiring so much? The poor man was fraught with extreme nervous anxiety!

And, I simply cannot stand the way that this Sidney person spoke to that darling Tucker Carlson, accusing him of being rude, when all he did was to graciously invite her on his show to discuss certain factors in this case. Come to think of it, I do recall when Sidney was on Mr. Carlson's show a couple of years ago, before she had "work" done! You know, you can always tell those "Trans" imposters a mile away. Have you ever seen photos of the drag queens at libraries? They are all as phony as a three dollar bill, and Sidney is fooling nobody here. Just because she's put on some makeup for her performance with Mr. Giuliani does not mean that we are fooled easily!
      Attached Files
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

One of my early suspicions was when a male reporter ask Sidney a pointed question. During Sidney's answer the reporter started objecting, saying it was a lie. Sidney just kept on talking, talked down the reporter. It was a very male thing to do. Women give deference to men.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

So true, Brother Mr Mayor, Sir. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck ...
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
            The Trump Team (So Tired of Winning™) must have gotten the memo - (s)he is no longer part of the team.
            I wonder what his future is? Can he transition back and be a guy lawyer again? Maybe we will see him be hired back during the President's second term.

Comment

The Trump Team (So Tired of Winning™) must have gotten the memo - (s)he is no longer part of the team.
              Aha! I knew it would come down to this. After having been so disrespectful to that darling Tucker Carlson, this Sidney person should have seen the writing on the wall. Well, it serves him right for blabbing away like that!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Well, I don't see an adam's apple on this "Sidney" - but Ann Coulter has an adam's apple. There is a great deal of evidence that Michelle Obama is a trans - including photos of what appears to be her "junk" bulging from her clothing.

The "journalists" are simply not doing their job by not following up on any of this. The should be looking into whether any of these "women" ever participated in female sports teams and seeing if they had any unusually high scores.

Had Michelle Obama been properly vetted, we all may not have had to suffer under 8 years of Obamunism.
                Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                ...and get off my lawn
                sigpic

Comment

When Sidney met in person with the President he thought he was a she. The President liked especially Sidney's inside information that former Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez was rigging voting machines in favor of Biden. Later the President learned Chavez died in 2013.

Then the President watched Sidney at the press event and decided he needed to be off the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                    Then the President watched Sidney at the press event and decided he needed to be off the team.
                    My information is that zhe was only briefly associated with the President's Election Neutralizing Investigative Strategy. They are no longer together, if they ever were which I doubt. That's the facts.
                    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                      My information is that zhe was only briefly associated with the President's Election Neutralizing Investigative Strategy. They are no longer together, if they ever were which I doubt. That's the facts.
                      Maybe some Vetting, Investigation, And General Research Aforehand would have helped?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        Maybe some Vetting, Investigation, And General Research Aforehand would have helped?
                        It would have, but those who passed the process with flying colors possibly declined to participate in the Historical Fight to Count Only the Votes that Count.
                        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

It would have, but those who passed the process with flying colors possibly declined to participate in the Historical Fight to Count Only the Votes that Count.
                          Sister Basilissa move along dear, there's nothing to see on this thread, Go now.

Everyone else, I fear the the Didymus troll has struck again with an obscene hidden "joke".
                          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                            Everyone else, I fear the the Didymus troll has struck again with an obscene hidden "joke".
                            My goodness, Dr. Toole, I saw that. How did it get past the Admins who watch posts here looking for items of questionable morality?

Comment

Working...
                            X