X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a reformed sinner - an inspirational story

Greetings, brothers and sisters.

I am more than happy to share my story, although I'm afraid it's not entirely a happy one. Unlike most of you here, I wasn't lucky enough to be born into a family worshipping the one true God, Jesus Christ. Rather, I was born into a hateful, hedonistic, atheist household that put its stock into materialism and scientific dogma instead of faith. Naturally, they divorced after a time, and, like most boys without a strong spiritual foundation in their lives, I turned to a life of promiscuity, partying, alcoholism, rock music, shoplifting, male prostitution, career identity theft, armed robbery, domestic terrorism, child molestation, international cocaine smuggling, liberal politics, and erotophonophiliac serial murder.

Well, it turned out that my best hook for male hookers and high-grade methaphetamine was a pastor who was going through a transformative time in his life. Through him, God saved me from those sins, and through His grace and His blood, it is as though the sins I committed - the fatal overdoses, the rapes, the cold-blooded murders - never happened at all. Not long after, I started my own home church in rural Alabama, and, since then, things have, praise God, been going wonderfully, aside from a brief stint in state prison after I was caught smoking crack and having sex with one of my congegants and his two underage daughters.

I was humbled by that experience, and after a brief period of introspection and restitution (through intensive prayer for the godless bastard and his two little whores who led me into temptation), I returned to my calling. I can now honestly say, before you all and before God, that such a public relations nightmare will never happen again.

Unfortunately, the damage had been done. Lives were ruined by the actions of the three who had tempted me so, resulting in the worst-case scenario for much of my congragation: many moved to Catholicism, Unitarianism, Mormonism, and other types of Satanism. No matter how I tried, I couldn't get my church in Alabama back together again. After several months and numerous restraining orders, I was forced to relocate to Lubbock, TX, where I am working as a homosexual therapy counselor and run numerous youth groups, where I take young boys and groups into the woods on weekends to show their love for the Lord.

I'm also the author of several books, including The Science Delusion: How to Use Bible Verses to Make Arrogant Atheists Quit a Debate in Frustration, Defending America: God Wants You to Bring Your Babies to Term So They Can Die in Our Wars, and I'm Too Lazy to Research Anything, So I'm Just Going to Glue a Bunch of Random My Old Anti-Hamas Essays Together, Add an Embarrassingly Derivative and Tacky Introduction Gleaned from the Wikipedia Article on ISIS, and Market It as a Comprehensive Guide to Terrorism in Syria: Who Cares, The Retards in My Congregation Will Buy Anything I Write Anyway, So Why Try?, co-authored by Jay Sekulow.

None of them have actually been published yet (I'd just lose the revenue to unsatisfied judgments from lawsuits filed by parents of children in my Alabama congregation), but my mother, my grandmother, and the young boy I tutor during piano lesson sleepovers all think they're great. (However, the Sekulow book was later adapted into the best-selling The Rise of ISIS and released without my contributions.)

I also travel the country giving motivational speeches to children at Christian elementary and middle schools on the ways Jesus Christ as touched my life, and I'm available for booking anytime (no high schools, please).

I've been having a hard time finding a new congregation to look into, but more than one person has recommended Landover, and after looking at your web site and reading a few of the forum threads, I think it is indeed the right place for me. (A few also recommended a small outfit in Kansas, and while their web site is every bit as uplifting, they ended up being a bit liberal for my sake. Turns out the founder's father was once involved in the negro "rights" movement or somesuch.)

It's awfully hard to come up with my favorite Bible verse, but I'll try. Little Timothy's mother just dropped him off for snowboarding lessons, and I'll have to get back to you in an hour or two. Part 2 of my introduction will have to wait.

Re: I am a reformed sinner - an inspirational story

Hello Nelson,

Thank you for this detailed post! Many a Brother in Christ has traveled down the long and lonely road of homosexuality just to find Jesus waiting on the other side. It is a lifelong struggle, but we each have our cross to bear. If there is a silver lining to your time in federal detention, it's that you could at least find pleasure in the fairer sex.

It's reassuring to see that you've taken the Great Commission to heart; there are just so many people in the world that have yet to hear the Good News, we simply cannot have enough people out there spreading the Word. Here at Landover we have many traveling Pastors ministering to churches, prostitutes, politicians and wealthy industrialists the year round. I'd ask that you double-check your message to ensure that it adheres to our (and God's) standards. Any of our pastors would be happy to set you straight (pun intended ).

Ernie
    Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Hello Mr. Nelson, and to , at . My, what a lovely, very long introductory message you've provided for us, and I do thank you for letting us get to know you. Gracious goodness, how you've lived a very full life (full of disgusting sins, that is), out there in the wilds of debauchery, experiencing everything that the devil has in his arsenal. I am thankful to Almighty that you've found your way to the foot of the old wooden Cross, and that you've found as your and . I pray that your work with the homersexualistic reprobates will bring many to for salvation. You're not the first to have a ministry in that area, and you may very well meet others with a similar outreach.

We look forward to more of your fascinating testimony, Mr. Nelson. May richly bless you.

Sincerely, Isabella W.
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Hello and to our friendly forum! You seem like a great God-fearing fellow, and I do await Part 2 of your introduction. It is true that the Holy Bible is home to countless great verses, but there have to be one that speaks to you more than the others!
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I do not know a single reformed sinner. Just a person who has not sinned recently.
          When God finally kills you, your record of Praise for Him (much like your school transcripts) is checked. If time has passed and you have proven your devotion, only then will God clear your record of your transgressions against Him and a Golden Ticket to Heaven.
          I know quite a few sinners that while they do not seem to sin any more, they have unpure thoughts. You can tell just by looking at them. If I can tell, you know God knows.
          It is going to be real interesting when God calls me to His Heavenly Home(tm) and I see who is there and who got kicked 'down stairs'.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Nelson View Post
            I am working as a homosexual therapy counselor and run numerous youth groups, where I take young boys and groups into the woods on weekends to show their love for the Lord.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I will admit I only skimmed your very long introduction, but the parts I did read looked good. Welcome to the forum, make sure you don't spit in God's eye. Remember: Jesus will be personally reading everything you post here (Proverbs 15:3).
              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Hello, Mr Nelson, and the warmest of welcomes. We are all eagerly awaiting your choice of verse.

Your face is strangely familiar - it reminds me very much of Sister Basilissa's fiancé's younger sister. Are you by any chance related?
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Might you be a brother of Larry? You are so much like him I thought it was Larry writing.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I thought you were an Asian Steve Perry, which would be quite something as white Steve Perry is quite a sagging mess now.

Comment

Working...
                    X