X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can furries go to Heaven?

I find myself truly disturbed by your lack of any compassion, love, or just care for anyone. I truly pity all of you, say what ever you want; but I know what a christian is. I worship a God of love, compassion, and forgiveness who sent His one and only son to save us all. Not a God of hate, damnation, and tyrant. If you wish to worship this then go about your way and I shall mine. Leave us be and we will do the same for you. Whether you like it or not, no matter how much hate and false prophecy you wish to speak, I will be accepted into heaven for I do nothing against the Bible. I abstain from sex, from human and animal alike, and I am a strong heterosexual. I will admit I am a sinner, just like all of you and the world alike. If the time comes and I must watch you burn in Hell from heaven, know this. I will not laugh at you, I will weep over you. For no man or woman should have to burn simply because of their false pride or hate. This is the last you will hear from me, for I do not wish to be poisoned with your words any longer. It was unwise to talk some sense into an obviously well known hate group. God bless you all and may he guide you to a loving spirit.
    Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
    1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
    1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Comment

You won't be watching ANYONE from Heaven...I can guarantee you that.

Yours in Christ (NOT TONY THE TIGER),

Z. Smyth
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Somemoran View Post
        I find myself truly disturbed by your lack of any compassion, love, or just care for anyone. I truly pity all of you, say what ever you want; but I know what a christian is. I worship a God of love, compassion, and forgiveness who sent His one and only son to save us all. Not a God of hate, damnation, and tyrant.
        So you pick the parts of the Bible you like, and the parts of God you like, and deny the rest.

When you're being burned alive for all time in God's Lake of Fire, let us know how that's working out for you.

If you wish to worship this then go about your way and I shall mine. Leave us be and we will do the same for you.
        I'm sorry, who is it that joined this Christian church's discussion forum uninvited and unwelcome, and started necroposting on a 4-year-old dead thread?

Oh, right. You.

Whether you like it or not, no matter how much hate and false prophecy you wish to speak, I will be accepted into heaven for I do nothing against the Bible. I abstain from sex, from human and animal alike, and I am a strong heterosexual. I will admit I am a sinner, just like all of you and the world alike.
        Then you do things "against the Bible".

Any sin is equal to any other sin, in God's eyes.

Since you admit you are a sinner, you admit that you lied when you said you "do nothing against the Bible".

Enjoy Hell.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
          Sure you do. And I'm John McCain.
          I'm straight and a furry and furry not even about SEX not all furry like YIFFING it about people normal people doing what they are interest in.
          If god HATE it he can suck on my furry ball.
          p.s.
          what is a normal person evey way.
          Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron vincent sean View Post
            I'm straight and a furry and furry not even about SEX not all furry like YIFFING it about people normal people doing what they are interest in.
            p.s.
            A normal person is someone with a righteous fear of the Lord. What's wrong with you?

Romans 1:18-21 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
            Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
            For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
            Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

p.s.
              What does this even mean? It doesn't make any sense at all.

No, wait. Don't tell me. I probably don't want to know.
              Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
              in 2016

Comment

i sill waiting for a answer can furries go to heaven yes or no and why.

yes i'm a furry also not gay, cause i am not marred or found the right girl am a virgin and furry not all about yiffing/sex.
                Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

Are you learning impaired? Try reading the thread before posting in it. While you're at it, go on over to the introduction forum and tell us about yourself.
                  Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                  in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                    No, wait. Don't tell me. I probably don't want to know.
                    Right you are, Sister. You don't want to know. Most of these sexual perverts use code language when they talk about their depraved acts. It's not so much to disguise it from others but they are so ashamed about it themselves that they can't even talk about their perversions on their real names.

i sill waiting for a answer can furries go to heaven yes or no and why.
                    Perhaps you should have asked the question then, dummy. As you can see, there were no questions in your previous post. While you are at it, start using proper American so someone might understand you.

p.s.

Comment

ok a lot of people thing of furries(people who dress as animals) is all about sex and it all full of gays. i like the furry fandom cause of the art that my hobby is to draw.

Comment

ok a lot of people thing of furries(people who dress as animals) is all about sex and it all full of gays. i like the furry fandom cause of the art that my hobby is to draw.
                        Yet that sex and gaysexuality is a major part of furry culture. You can't deny it. Your level of involment in this abomination does not make you any less sick.

It's like saying that because you enjoy pedophilia merely as fandom and form of art and you are not involved in the actual act of molesting children, you are not pedophile yourself. Stop fooling yourself and get things right with Jesus before it's too late.

Comment

ok then can furries go to heaven? yes or no and why

start using proper American do you mean proper English.
                          one over thing they would not be a U.S.A. if it want of my country going over and kill millions of native Americans so people like you can sit there and say who civilized or not i got news for you all you all are going to hell.

Comment

ok then can furries go to heaven? yes or no and why
                            Snap out of it already, dummy. Start reading, everthing had been answered many times already.

start using proper American do you mean proper English.
                            No, I mean proper American. However, even that would be a huge step up if you started using lesser language of English.

Comment

if you read it i said it not all about sex or do not deny it and yes my name is Aaron Vincent Sean Gallagher. and Jesus is in hell because he killed his self.

Comment

yes my name is Aaron Vincent Sean Gallagher.
                                I never asked your name as I fail to see how it's relevant. I am however curious why you can't write or read. Are you one of those cursed with retardism?

Comment

Working...
                                X