X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings!

The liberals whine about "safe spaces" where people can go without being afraid to be offended, yadayadayada
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable! I'll refrain from making those jokes from now on, please accept my sincerest apology.

this female trying to become a male (or vice versa, who knows)

I'm not trying to become male! I'm just a girl that likes girls. What you're thinking of is a transgender person, the T in LGBT. I'm just a lesbian, the L!

Comment

Originally posted by Fritzy View Post
      I'm not trying to become male! I'm just a girl that likes girls. What you're thinking of is a transgender person, the T in LGBT. I'm just a lesbian, the L!
      What's the difference? Either way you are turning away from God and into sin.

Human relations as God sees them fit are included on this helpful chart (see also this thread):

Please note that a union of two females without a male is not a God-approved option.
      Last edited by Basilissa; 09-17-2019, 09:34 PM. Reason: added link
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable! I'll refrain from making those jokes from now on, please accept my sincerest apology.

There are only two genders, Man and woman. The rest of you people are perverts whose goal is to undermine decency.
        You think ladylicking is a big who-ha. Think of all the dead babies you suck out of innocent females. You people are disgusting!
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

a union of two females without a male is not a God-approved option
          That's alright for me! As long as I'm happy, I'm content! I'd rather live happily as who I am then submit to a life of service to someone I could never love.

Think of all the dead babies you suck out of innocent females

I'm a minor, I've never had any physical sexual encounters with anyone, so that pretty much goes right over my head.

Comment

That's alright for me! As long as I'm happy, I'm content! I'd rather live happily as who I am then submit to a life of service to someone I could never love.

I'm a minor, I've never had any physical sexual encounters with anyone, so that pretty much goes right over my head.
            So you are not a real lezbian queerbait. Until you eat the fish, you are still a steak and potatoes person.
            I do not care what you do for work, though digging for coal is honest labor. If you had a husband, you could cook, clean and submit to him all while providing God with Christian Soldiers(c).
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Greetings Fritzy! I am Trevor McGregor, lately returned from my home which is Jamaica and here in Babylon to further my education. It is a great pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Jah, who is the everliving king of the universe, has forbidden the type of sexual union you seem interested in and these good Baptist people who are white people are bound to be agitated over your revelations. I myself do not like to concern myself with the short comings and failings in others and I am happy to also let you know that I have enjoyed some success in helping lost white girls to find their way.

I am a very handsome Black man who is in training to become a physician and I have an impressive mouth full of white shiny teeth. I am on the cusp of fashion with my dreadlocks which have not been cut since I was four years old. I bathe every day and I wash my dreads weekly (usually). White girls find me very attractive and I would happily offer my attentions to your needs.

Jah Guide!
              Trevor
              Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

It's nice to meet you, Trevor! Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to decline. :') Thank you for your kindness, though! It's very nice to meet another kind soul here.

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
                  Greetings Fritzy! I am Trevor McGregor, lately returned from my home which is Jamaica and here in Babylon to further my education. It is a great pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Jah, who is the everliving king of the universe, has forbidden the type of sexual union you seem interested in and these good Baptist people who are white people are bound to be agitated over your revelations. I myself do not like to concern myself with the short comings and failings in others and I am happy to also let you know that I have enjoyed some success in helping lost white girls to find their way.

I am a very handsome Black man who is in training to become a physician and I have an impressive mouth full of white shiny teeth. I am on the cusp of fashion with my dreadlocks which have not been cut since I was four years old. I bathe every day and I wash my dreads weekly (usually). White girls find me very attractive and I would happily offer my attentions to your needs.

Jah Guide!
                  Trevor

Trevor,

This is a Christian forum..not some sort of tinder substitute for desperate darkies. At the age of 41 you should know better.

Phil
                  58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Glory, Glory:

I have many soon to be ex-lesbians in my circle; they think I am Uber cool since I am Uber straight and yet I give them fashion tips along with sharing the Gospel of Christ’s Salvation(r). I am adding your names to my prayer list and I hope they will all be added to the Lamb’s Book of Life if you don’t die and go to Hell first.

BrotherLarry
                    Revelation 22:12
                    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                    Amen and Amen

Comment

I appreciate your concern, but I'm quite happy the way I am. Thank you for your prayers though! I appreciate the consideration!

Comment

Thank you for your friendship request which I am very happy to grant but it is only fair to warn you that many of my friends are eventually banned.

Jah Guide!
                        Trevor
                        Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

I appreciate your concern, but I'm quite happy the way I am. Thank you for your prayers though! I appreciate the consideration!

Since you didn't have the courtesy to address me by name, I can only assume this lie was meant for me.

Why do I call it a lie? There is no happiness outside of a relationship with the LORD. (Psalm 34) (Proverbs 16:20)

I adore my work with the equine population. It brings me joy when I do what I do to the mouths of my clients. But even with all that oral satisfaction, I am NOTHING - repeat: NOTHING - without Jesus Christ and His Gift of Salvation (R).

You see, Glory, that old serpent, the devil, likes to convince those who are outside of the protection of the LORD that everything is ok. That's why you feel this faux happiness. Lying old lucifer wants you to think this life is one big party and at the end of it, you'll just stop partying. Well, to hell with you, lucifer.

The True Christian(TM) knows that life really only begins once we leave this earthly realm and we find ourselves with GOD. (2 Corinthians 5:8) He didn't make Himself a man and come to live among us just to leave us hanging on the cross (no pun intended). No, He came to give us life ETERNAL if we but trust in Him.

Regardless of what you think, Fritz, my friend, you are a disgusting sinner on the pathway to perdition at this moment. Jesus promised a soon return over 2000 years ago. He will come quickly! How do I know? The Bible tells me so. (Revelation 22:12)

You will remain on my prayer list, dear. God answers prayer (1 John 5:14) (Ephesians 6:18) (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Once the LORD has you on His Mind, you never leave it, and I am determined to have you on His Mind every day. May as well give your heart and life to Him. If you need help with prayer, ask any of the senior members/pastors here for assistance.

In fact, Sister Mary Etheldreda has a lovely sinners prayer I am sure she would share with you. I look forward to your new life as you cast off your menstrual smell.

BrotherLarry
                          Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                          “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                          Amen and Amen

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't address you by name, Brother Larry! That was a mistake on my part, I apologize.

And genuinely? Thank you! You truly have what you believe is best for me in mind, and I really appreciate that! Could you please quote the prayer? I'll look into it, if you'd like!

Comment

I'm currently bored and at a loss for inspiration, so per my whims I've decided to show off some of my artwork here! :'D

I use the newest I Pad Pro, the 2nd generator Apple Pen(cil) and Paintstorm as my art program.

<<<violent imagery removed by moderator>>>

Comments are appreciated!!! <3 Also feel free to just come chat. Like I said, SUPER BORED.
                              Last edited by Basilissa; 09-22-2019, 07:36 PM. Reason: this is a family-friendly forum, sweetie

Comment

Originally posted by Ditzy View Post
                                I'm currently bored and at a loss for inspiration, so per my whims I've decided to show off some of my artwork here! :'Comments are appreciated!!! <3 Also feel free to just come chat. Like I said, SUPER BORED.
                                Dear Miss Bored Ditzy: Might I suggest that you do something productive with your time, such as spending time with this: .

I'll give you a bit of a head-start on your reading assignment. Kindly take note of the importance of the following verse, and see how it applies to your wasted life:

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

It is my prayer that you will accept the Grace and Salvation of our , , and forsake your sinful activities before it it is too late.

Acts 22:16 "And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord."

Sincerely, Isabella W.
                                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                                X