X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Introduction

My name is Bree and I fairly recently married a wonderful but strict man named William, who is 14 years my senior (I'm 19 and he's 33). Until I met him, I wasn't a Christian and was also a tomboy. I tried to engage in male activities (football, boxing, skateboarding, fighting, etc.) in a stupid effort to prove that I was as good as any boy. Everything I did was geared toward that futile and Godless goal.

When I met William, it was through my father. I love my father, but he actively encouraged me to pursue male-type endeavors... something that William found disgusting indeed. He asked my father to take me out on a date. My father agreed, but I pitched a fit and refused. That refusal was a big mistake (something I'm learning that us women are prone to making)! When he came to pick me up for that date, only to find me in my room with my ripped up blue jeans and "Cannibal Corpse" shirt on, he went ballistic, telling me that a Godly woman should never wear such abominations and so forth. He ordered me to put on a dress, foundation garments and hosiery, I laughed in his face. I didn't own anything of the sort.

He canceled the date right then and there, leading me to think that I had gotten my way (which is what usually happened). What I didn't know was that he wasn't so much cancelling our date as he was postponing it. The following weekend, he showed up with some bags of stuff and came up to my room, with my father there as well.

He told me that I was acting like a spoiled child and that he was going to treat me as such. I had no idea what he was talking about until he pulled me over his lap and began tanning my hide! It hurt like crazy, but he was too strong for me to escape. I kicked, flailed and screamed obscenities. When he finally concluded the spanking (and believe me, it felt like hours!), he took a pack of diapers from the bag and proceeded to put one of them on me, along with a childish-looking red shirt and then snapped some photos of me in that state. I was in no shape to protest much after the butt-spanking I had just received. Besides, I certainly didn't want an encore performance.

I was sooooo embarrassed! He spent the "date" with me at my home that evening and treated me extremely well. He explained (in great detail, I might add) about how I must accept God into my heart and learn that a woman's place is in the kitchen or over her husband's knees. I was resistant at first, but after enough punishments, I began to see the errors of my way.

He even managed to bring my father and my brother (Connor) to God. That took some getting used to. Before William came along, I pretty much ruled the roost in my household and even bullied my brother, who is almost 3 years younger than I am. Once William took Connor under his wing, the tables turned. Now, my younger brother orders ME around. I have to admit that that still irritates me a lot, because he's younger.

William laid out a lot of rules for me to follow and instituted a strict dress code for me. I had to burn all my pants/jeans, tennis shoes and death metal band shirts. I was told that from that point on, I would wear modest dresses/skirts and feminine shoes (some heels, mostly flats) and I would never be allowed to go without pantyhose and a girdle. He claims it keeps me in the ladylike mindset. I guess it's hard to argue. Anytime I get the urge to do male-like activities, the urge goes away real quick when I remember that I'm wearing a long dress and hosiery. LOL!

Anyway, William dated me for four months before proposing to me. I had reservations at first, but I said yes. I don't think he'd have taken no for an answer anyway, so I didn't want to risk yet another spanking.

We've been married now for a bit over three months and I've been trying really hard to be a good wife to him. It's not easy to be obedient (likely due to the fact that I was spoiled rotten), but I'm improving rapidly. He seems happy with my progress, though on occasions, I still act kind of bratty. Needless to say, he still keeps those awful diapers around (I still don't think making me wear those is right).

It was his idea for me to join the Landover Baptist Church Forum so that I can learn from the knowledgeable and wise folks here as well as from him. In fact, he instructed me to use one of the photos he took of me in the diaper as my avatar here. It's humiliating, but I suppose that's the point.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to obtaining wisdom from you all. I'll try to be very attentive, even though I'm just a woman.
    ~~~Bree Tarkanian~~~
    On a holy mission to learn my place

Re: My Introduction

Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Church: We go to First Baptist in Pittsburg, KS.

Bible Verse: I'm still very new to the Bible, to be honest and I have yet to remember many verses. The one William has made me memorize first is Ephesians 5:22-24. It certainly rings true, though a few months ago, I'd have said otherwise.

How I Found Jesus: With utmost respect, Sir, I think I covered that in my introduction. William showed me the light.
      ~~~Bree Tarkanian~~~

Comment

I don't see the point of having a grown woman going around in diapers. It seems perverse (see 1 Corinthians 6 in its entirety), and counter to Scripture since we are told specifically to put away childish things:

(1 Corinthians 13:11) "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you, sister. What a very refreshingly submissive testimony it was!

You managed to follow a simple instruction without being uppity and with good manners. Many God-hating ranting sluts could learn from your example.

So what can Landover offer you?
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
            I don't see the point of having a grown woman going around in diapers. It seems perverse (see 1 Corinthians 6 in its entirety), and counter to Scripture since we are told specifically to put away childish things:

(1 Corinthians 13:11) "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
            I agree that it seems odd, Sir. I don't believe he derives any arousal from the diapers, but I must admit that it's very embarrassing. He only puts me in diapers when he says I'm behaving childishly. So far, it's only been a few times.
            ~~~Bree Tarkanian~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
              Thank you, sister. What a very refreshingly submissive testimony it was!

You managed to follow a simple instruction without being uppity and with good manners. Many God-hating ranting sluts could learn from your example.

So what can Landover offer you?
              Thank you so much for your kindness. It really helps to make me feel relaxed here. I was actually a bit nervous to post, as I'm very new to Christianity and don't know as much about it as other posters do. I was afraid I'd make an idiot of myself. Again, thank you.

As for what Landover can offer, well, I want to be like a sponge and learn everything I can learn from the people here. I want to be a very submissive wife to William and surprise him with it, as a way of showing him my appreciation for rescuing me from a Godless life.

Any advice about how to be a more obedient wife would be much appreciated.
              ~~~Bree Tarkanian~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Bree Tarkanian View Post
                I agree that it seems odd, Sir. I don't believe he derives any arousal from the diapers, but I must admit that it's very embarrassing. He only puts me in diapers when he says I'm behaving childishly. So far, it's only been a few times.
                Sir, I just mentioned this verse to William and he stated that he felt it was geared specifically to men, not women. He said women are naturally somewhat childish. Anyway, I just figured I'd share his view on the matter.
                ~~~Bree Tarkanian~~~

Comment

Sir, I just mentioned this verse to William and he stated that he felt it was geared specifically to men, not women. He said women are naturally somewhat childish. Anyway, I just figured I'd share his view on the matter.
                  It is written from a man's viewpoint (specifically, the Apostle Paul), so of course the personal pronouns will reflect that, but it is applicable to all. It was written to a church in Corinth, which of course would've had male and female attendees.

Also: where in the Bible does it say that "women are naturally somewhat childish" ??? I've only read the Bible cover-to-cover 11 times, and I don't recall that part.

Perhaps you should get your husband to join Landover to support his viewpoint (using Scripture).

YiC,

Zech
                  sigpic

Comment

It is written from a man's viewpoint (specifically, the Apostle Paul), so of course the personal pronouns will reflect that, but it is applicable to all. It was written to a church in Corinth, which of course would've had male and female attendees.

Also: where in the Bible does it say that "women are naturally somewhat childish" ??? I've only read the Bible cover-to-cover 11 times, and I don't recall that part.

Perhaps you should get your husband to join Landover to support his viewpoint (using Scripture).

YiC,

Zech
                    I'm certainly not disagreeing with you, Sir. I don't think that his comment was anything more than a personal observation. He didn't state that it said women are childlike in the Bible.

I would very much like him to join the Forum as well; he just doesn't like typing very much. LOL!
                    ~~~Bree Tarkanian~~~

Comment

You poor thing, men and women should be partners in a relationship

The Designer made us with our specific roles (I mean how many women smoke pipes?) but to put you over his knee and smack your bear bottom?

Just thinking about it sends shivers down my spine

We have been specifically design to function perfectly and you do not need a man to override the Designers designated designs for you.

You need to tell him you are a strong woman and deserve to be able to make you own decisions about whether you need to wear nappies, or not.

ThinksDesign.
                      I whore for Satan

Comment

Originally posted by ThinksDesign View Post
                        You poor thing, men and women should be partners in a relationship

The Designer made us with our specific roles (I mean how many women smoke pipes?) but to put you over his knee and
                        smack your bear bottom?

Just thinking about it sends shivers down my spine

We have been specifically design to function perfectly and you do not need a man to override the Designers designated designs for you.

You need to tell him you are a strong woman and deserve to be able to make you own decisions about whether you need to wear nappies, or not.

ThinksDesign.
                        You furries are so creepy.

YiC,

Zech
                        sigpic

Comment

You furries are so creepy.

YiC,

Zech
                          I'm not a furry, thank you very much!

I was just telling this lady that she should not let that dog badger her into behaving like timid little mouse. He is a worm

The dirty old goat has weaselled his way into her life like a bullish pig! He should let her fly free as a bird rather than a caged animal.

He's monkeying with her affections and while there may be a time and a plaice for disciple in any marriage he hardly seems like the bees knees to deserve the lions share of respect in the relationship.

ThinksDesign
                          I whore for Satan

Comment

My name is . Incessant Cackling Deleted........I'm just a woman.
                            How many sons have you given to God?
                            How does your husband tolerate you?
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Any advice about how to be a more obedient wife would be much appreciated.
                              If you talk as much to your husband as you did in your OP... stop it.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X