X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9)

Originally posted by GOODCATHOLIC View Post
    This Page us going to burn in the fires of hell
    Yeah, hey, uh, Scripture or STFU, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODCATHOLIC View Post
      This Page us going to burn in the fires of hell

Many Romans are habitual users of strong whiskeys. I see evidence here that you may well be such a sufferer. Why don't you explain exactly what you are trying to say? Use complete sentences and read what you wrote before you reply so as to make sure it makes sense. Thank you for your cooperation.
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Pretty much making yourself look "attractive" what causes you to get seductive and gets raped which is true. That's why I started making myself look ugly until I have the str I needed to not get raped that easily. I'm a man living in SE Asia where gay harasser who touches your butt and genitals because their lustful and wants you. I said a speach in front of my class that Lust is a sin (because they are only attracted to me because I'm handsome, smart, a loner and their thinking that they want me to be their friend so they can seduce me or be their boyfriend but I already know that and started making myself look ugly) and they should never fall in love at someone because they're beautiful or handsome but what matters and what is good is what you feel inside the one you should love.

Also this cripple me that no one likes me when I'm ugly so I build up wraith and uses it againts them but I can control it and I went back to being handsome again because I want to take care of myself and it worked. But I still look the same only with freckles now and only people with good eye sight or come close to me can see it. Planning to remove it by not making myself stress out which is ignorance.
        Ephesians 4:18 “They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.”

Comment

you can't get pregnant from rape!

I don't think you understand how impregnation works

Comment

Originally posted by Ember_lea View Post
            you can't get pregnant from rape!

I don't think you understand how impregnation works
            I don't think you understand how the LORD works.

True Christians™ know how to avoid rape and subsequent unwanted pregnancies.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
              I agree. Some of the dirties whores I have ever met were over ninety. I mean, just filthy. They were into scatophagia, fruits and vegetables, bestiality, each other... these are the End Times so you are bound to get that sort of thing unless you walk with Christ.
              It's a scary world out there for those who do not live under the Umbrella of Protection from Christ. Old ladies can be some of the most horrifying creatures God ever created. Thank you Jesus for placing me under the auspices of Mr. Etheldreda!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                It's a scary world out there for those who do not live under the Umbrella of Protection from Christ. Old ladies can be some of the most horrifying creatures God ever created. Thank you Jesus for placing me under the auspices of Mr. Etheldreda!

That picture makes it perfectly clear!
                Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

So if a 13 year old girl get's raped, She's a slut? If her Father sexually abuses her, she must be a slut? What about young boys who get raped? What about the people under influence who rape? What about pedophiles? The teens whom are sexually abused at home? If a 6 year old get's raped, she's a slut? Yeah. Most of the time, it's not their fault. Men can control themselves. Women can control themselves. There is no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutman03 View Post
                    So if a 13 year old girl get's raped, She's a slut?
                    Yes.

If her Father sexually abuses her, she must be a slut
                    Yes.
                    What about young boys who get raped?
                    Yes.
                    What about the people under influence who rape?
                    The rapist still has to marry their victim, whether they did "it" sober or drunk.
                    What about pedophiles?
                    What about them? The Bible does not give us a minimum marriage age.

The teens whom are sexually abused at home?
                    They need to marry their rapist, too.
                    If a 6 year old get's raped, she's a slut?
                    Yes.
                    Men can control themselves. Women can control themselves. There is no excuse.
                    I agree. There's no excuse, the raped must marry their rapists!
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutman03 View Post
                      So if a 13 year old girl get's raped, She's a slut? If her Father sexually abuses her, she must be a slut? What about young boys who get raped? What about the people under influence who rape? What about pedophiles? The teens whom are sexually abused at home? If a 6 year old get's raped, she's a slut? Yeah. Most of the time, it's not their fault. Men can control themselves. Women can control themselves. There is no excuse.
                      You have a very vivid imagination, young man. As a psychotheologist the make me think that you are more in need of Jesus in your life then ever.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. - 1 Corinthians 2:14

Could it be that you are here because deep down you want Jesus to come inside you? Hopefully that will make you think.

YIC
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

What? okay, I understand. People who wear slutty clothes are more likely to get raped. But what about me? I was thirteen and wearing sweats and a baggy sweatshirt. I barely even looked like a girl, let alone slut. So how was I acting slutty? I was walking home from my friends house, happy and innocent. When I was forcefully grabbed and taking to a fence and raped. How was I dressed like a slut? I don't think I was. My parents never let me even wear shorts, they thought it was slutty. And what do I do now? it's been four years. Do I marry him? A homeless man who died two years later jumping in front of a car? What do you do? Because I am not marrying ashes. I hope I'm not appearing rude but the fact that you say that only sluts get raped is confusing to me, I know a girl who was raped in her home at midnight. Someone broke in and raped her. What was she wearing? A nightgown.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahalia View Post
                          What? okay, I understand. People who wear slutty clothes are more likely to get raped. But what about me? I was thirteen and wearing sweats and a baggy sweatshirt. I barely even looked like a girl, let alone slut. So how was I acting slutty? I was walking home from my friends house, happy and innocent. When I was forcefully grabbed and taking to a fence and raped. How was I dressed like a slut? I don't think I was. My parents never let me even wear shorts, they thought it was slutty. And what do I do now? it's been four years. Do I marry him? A homeless man who died two years later jumping in front of a car? What do you do? Because I am not marrying ashes. I hope I'm not appearing rude but the fact that you say that only sluts get raped is confusing to me, I know a girl who was raped in her home at midnight. Someone broke in and raped her. What was she wearing? A nightgown.

Mahalia, we do not make the rules. God did. So either you get angry at religion and choose no to believe, or you do and take the blame. I personally could feel empathetic with your situation, but that would make me a bad Christian. Sorry, but I choose to be a Christian over being a "nice" person.

Being angry at us is misdirected. Read the Bible, everything we said is there.

YIC,

Brother Gonz
                          1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Brother Gonzalez, I'm sorry, you are correct. Please forgive me for my unbelief. I am not meaning to pass the blame, I am just confused. I will follow your your instructions and read the Bible. Thankyou.

Comment

Brother Gonzalez, I'm sorry, you are correct. Please forgive me for my unbelief. I am not meaning to pass the blame, I am just confused. I will follow your your instructions and read the Bible. Thankyou.
                              Hello Miss Mahalia, and welcome to , at . It appears that you are new here, and we would love to get to know you. Please visit our Introduction Forum, where you can post a message to introduce yourself to the believers here at .

The link to our Introduction Forum is below, and you can post your message by clicking on the blue "New Thread" button on the upper left of your screen. And please fulfill the request at the top of the page.

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Thank you, and may God richly bless you, as you seek as your and here, at ...

Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                              Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

But what about me?
                                Young people today. Always so focused on themselves. Dear, we couldn't know how you were exuding sexuality, we just know the LORD is very clear on such matters. Don't you think we would be fools to trust a mere human over a God whose mind and will are so far advanced beyond our own that we can't hope to comprehend it (Isaiah 55:8-9)?

Anyway, if you wish to avoid such unpleasantries in the future, I would suggest you read and put to use Landover Baptist's True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape.

Comment

Working...
                                X