X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vatican Gives "Stimulus" to Transsexual Sex Workers

Originally posted by sweetasstemplar View Post
    It still don't see the logic behind that.

So Jesus will stop something if He doesn't like it?

Why didn't he stop Buddhism then? Or Hinduism? Or Communism? Or homosexuality?

Clarify your statement please.
    What - do you think He made Hell for nothing? False religions and other sins have to exist in order for Hell to be filled up.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

It still don't see the logic behind that.

So Jesus will stop something if He doesn't like it?

Why didn't he stop Buddhism then? Or Hinduism? Or Communism? Or homosexuality?

Clarify your statement please.
      As with any choice a man makes, whether to chose to believe in a false religion, chose to be a communistical or gaywise Jesus allows us free will.

Revelation 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

The Bible(KJV1611) is not an act of free will. It is a book divinely inspired by Jesus to tell Humanity of that very same free will and how freely chose to obey Him in every way or be banished to the Lake of Fire with all the murderers, dogs and wizards.

Do you see now?

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

lol why the name change? Lmao.
        God and Christianity, all a big joke to you people. Let's all make fun of the stupid Christians.
        Consider this:
        You're riding your bike, all proud because your dad took off the training wheels. A Good Humor truck comes and runs over your gut, causing your body to burst and spray entrails all over the street.

You're dead
        Whether due to your own disgusting sinning or the Lords divine will, you are dead. Instantly your soul begins falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.
        As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.
        Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save© your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.

Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I am loyal to the One True and Perennial Church which His Holiness Benedict XVI exhausted the last of his strength to defend.
          Altough it's very clear that we won't see this self-proclaimed templar ever again, i still wonder how can you be a Sedevacantist and claim that a Pope that got elected after the Second Vatican Council is legitimate? That guy clearly did had a very confused mind.

Comment

Vatican Gives "Stimulus" to Transsexual Sex Workers

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
            Notice how nobody … gives a … jockstrap about what any other religious 'leader' … ever has to say?
            Have you never heard a hippie or a new age crystal freak thrilling over the words of the Dalai Lama?

Comment

Vatican Gives "Stimulus" to Transsexual Sex Workers

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
              how can you be a Sedevacantist and claim that a Pope that got elected after the Second Vatican Council is legitimate? That guy clearly did had a very confused mind.
              No pope is legitimate. But since you seem to think that a legitimate pope is not an oxymormon, how about the one who convened Vatican II? What was his name…………John (not his real name) XXIII…………you'd think if kicked off the show he'd be well down in the rankings. If replying, perhaps you could explain what "pontiff" means?

Comment

Working...
              X